Dev - A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

I'm going to keep the OP more focused on this thread since it's a development thread. 

Current hardware:
AMD FX-9550 4.7ghz (watercooled)
8GB Kingston RAM
GTX 960 4GB (EVGA SSC)
Games and mods installed on Kingston v300 SSD. 

Current skyrim.ini, skyrimprefs.ini, modlist.txt, and loadorder.txt
Guide Dev Stuff.7z

As stated below, tomorrow I'll likely be adding another set of mods revolving around overall gameplay (CCO, PerMa, Defluffing PerMa, Dual Sheath Redux, those types of overhauls). 

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions about mods that are potentially being added, please post them here. That's what this thread is designed for. Basically, I'm going to be adding a small handful of mods to the setup each night, and playing the game for just a bit.. tweaking as needed... until the entire list of mods (That I'm starting with, and may be added to, or subtracted from later) is completed. 

• Like 4

Current Modlist. 90% of deactivated mods will be activated as the guide progresses. 

At this point, I'm just trying to get performance to a satisfactory level with these mods, and Seasons of Skyrim True HDR (Full Graphics mode). 

I'm currently using spINI to manage ini tweaks. Currently using "Ultra" settings with the "ENB Mode" box checked, I'm getting roughly 40fps. It's a sound 40fps. No stuttering, just sub-par FPS for the mods that are going to be added. 

At this point, I am open to additional .ini tweaks that may / will help improve performance. Doing things like reducing draw distance has no real affect on FPS. Thought I'd point this out.

modlist.txt

17 minutes ago, Vortec said:

Hi Anatriax, would it be ok too join this thread?. I think it's a very good idea developing wise, as modding this game isn't easy.

Certainly. I've seen some of your posts in tech support, and you seem to have a firm grasp on what's going on. You would be a welcome additon. 

• Like 1

I did some work rearranging mods and playing with spINI (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/?) to get rid of some stuttering, and decrease some LOD qualities since DynDOLOD is taking care of that now. 

Major mods that I added in:
-Tamriel Reloaded
-Skyrim Flora Overhual
-Vivid Landscapes
-aMidian various environment texture mods.
-Switched The Pure skin texture for Fair Skin Complexion/Adorable Face.  

Tonight's updated modlist and settings:
Guide Dev Stuff.7z

Tomorrow, I'm probably going to add in mods like Character Creation Overhaul (gives character creation more of a feel like Oblivion did, with classes and the way racials work), Apocalypse, Perkus Maximus, Defluffing PerMa, and the compatibility patches for all of them. 

On 24.03.2016. at 7:11 PM, Anatriax said:

I felt these needed to be added as well, so people could see what settings I'm already using, to help provide some tweaks.

enblocal.ini

SkyrimPrefs.ini

Skyrim.ini

Ah, thank you for this. I have True vision ENB and did some tweakings suggested by some people, but there was always something wrong in some settings. Will try your recomdation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Ah, thank you for this. I have True vision ENB and did some tweakings suggested by some people, but there was always something wrong in some settings. Will try your recomdation.

The guide is actually aimed for Seasons of Skyrim. I fell in love with it when introduced by No-Remorse from LL. Prior to that, I mostly used Realvision. SO glad I made the switch. 

The ENB related phase of my guide back on LL is still relevant, if you want help setting up a very beautiful preset with the right settings. It's pretty photo realistic. Maybe I'll turn some settings down later, and make a video and post it ;) hehe

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Sorry Anatriax... :(

I had moderating to do :).. haven't started on the download from the list. Will start shortly.. Man this site is hopping.. :)

ON a side note I got lost coming to this thread. Perhaps change the title to in line with the tutorial we will be working on here?

Done

I'm considering dropping ENB as a graphics mod, and using it purely as ENBoost, instead... and replacing it with ReShade+Imaginator's DoF. I know it's not a perfect replacement, but I've watched a lot of videos on the combination, and they look really nice. 

Thoughts / Concerns / input from experience?

On 23.3.2016 at 4:54 PM, Anatriax said:

I'm going to keep the OP more focused on this thread since it's a development thread. 

Current hardware:
AMD FX-9550 4.7ghz (watercooled)
8GB Kingston RAM
GTX 960 4GB (EVGA SSC)
Games and mods installed on Kingston v300 SSD. 

Current skyrim.ini, skyrimprefs.ini, modlist.txt, and loadorder.txt
Guide Dev Stuff.7z

As stated below, tomorrow I'll likely be adding another set of mods revolving around overall gameplay (CCO, PerMa, Defluffing PerMa, Dual Sheath Redux, those types of overhauls). 

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions about mods that are potentially being added, please post them here. That's what this thread is designed for. Basically, I'm going to be adding a small handful of mods to the setup each night, and playing the game for just a bit.. tweaking as needed... until the entire list of mods (That I'm starting with, and may be added to, or subtracted from later) is completed. 

hello :)

in the last week i try to install skyrim by your guide in loverlab and after a 3 time i secsuse.

and now i start to play so first of all thnks alot i am a newbie in all of this and your guide relly helps me.

if i can sugust somthing it was relly help if you have in the new guide a semi guide on how to change bodyslide from cbbe to unp becus i find my self now whit some problem in the game (the body desepire doring sex animation but only my)

and also i saw most of the butyful preset that you can get out ther are for unp.

and i try to look up for a guide how to switch but cant find one and i am afriad to try so my skyrim wont mess up i work hard on it =\