3 posts in this topic

BREEZE MALE REDUX

WHAT IS IT?
A hard reset for FO3 and NV male bodies.  Mesh replacers as requirements and other silliness are now things of the past.

WHAT’S THE POINT?
I’m tired of dealing with mesh replacers that are poorly rigged, incompatibilities with DLCs and I felt like doing it.

WHAT’S INCLUDED?
K2 BREEZE REDUX Base Files: the base files for both FO3 and NV.  This includes base textures for raiders, ghouls, and the playable race humans.  There are a few armor replacers, but only to fix what is needed.
FO3_DLC Pitt: mesh replacers where needed and male texures for the Pitt Mutated Humans.
FO3_DLC PointLookout: Tribal race textures and outfit fixes.
NV_BREEZE REDUX Sexout Body Suit: Amra72‘s Breeze body mesh remapped to work with Breeze Redux.
NV_DLC OldWordlBlues: meshes fixes and an esp to revive the unused Lobomite body textures.
NV_DLC LonesomeRoad: textures for the DLC’s Marked Men.
K2 BREEZE REDUX Resource Body: a base body without the penis, rigged and ready for modding clothes and armor.

NOTE
The tribals for Honest Hearts are NOT addressed in this mod.  For that you will need Kendo 2's Honest Hearts Tribals.

REQUIREMENTS
None, other than FO3 or New Vegas.

COMPATIBILITY/INCOMPATIBILITY
Incompatible with Breeze FO3 Males versions 1.6 or later, SickleYield’s Roberts Male Body for Fallout 3, Sesom’s Breeze New Vegas Males, Nivea’s Robert’s Male Body FNV and the version made by FavoredSoul.  Otherwise, no issues.

INSTALLATION
Drop the download contents into your data folder.  Go to the folder Data\meshes\characters\_male and look for the files upperbody_nude erect,  upperbody_nude and  upperbodymale_underwear shorts.  Rename the mesh of your choice to upperbody.  Activate the esp(s) if needed and play.  The game will do the rest.

CREDITS
Breeze582000 for Breeze Males, Kendo 2 for everything else.

PERMISSIONS
Feel free to use the mod’s content in your own work.  The contents of this mod are subject to the additional terms below.

TERMS

Spoiler

If you use my meshes or textures in your own mods you must credit Breeze582000 and Kendo 2.
You are not allowed repackage the mod in its entirety and present it as your own work.
You are not allowed to convert my content for use with Skyrim or Fallout 4.
You are not allowed to upload my content (including derivatives) to NexusMods.com, Bethesda.net (or their third party designees) or Steam Workshop.
You are not allowed to use any of my content for the purposes of monetized modding.
You have no claim or right to the content other than what is described in the Permissions and Terms of this document.

MISCELLANEOUS FIXES FOR MY EXISTING MODS

Kendo 2's_Sexy Leather_BreezeMaleRedux_Fix.rar.  Original mod LINK.

Kendo 2's Less Lame Tops Pool_BreezeMaleRedux_Fix.rar.  Original mod LINK.

Kendo 2's_Pre-war Clothing_BreezeMaleRedux_Fix.rar.  Original mod LINK.

1 person likes this

hey so I think that I have downloaded and installed this correctly, but I am having trouble.  My male character still has some underwear on no matter what I do.  Can you please give me any advice on how to fix this?  Some NPCs have on the underwear as well and some don't.  I'm not sure what I did wrong and would love some feedback.  Thanks.

Try doing the Installation part of the readme (above) again.  No matter the mesh you use, it must be named (or renamed) upperbody to work.  Otherwise you will get the default vanilla body with the Tshirt and underwear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kendo 2
      What this does:
      Adds 4 color variations (black, red, white and pink) of a sheer see-thru top. This is nothing more than a texture and mesh edit of the vanilla Sims4 blouse. It ain't great, but I'm getting there.
      The tops do not use a slot (you're naked) and are available for female Young Adults, Adults and Elders in the following categories; Athletic, Everyday, Formal, Party, Sleep and Swimming. Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I did not make new catalog thumbnails, but they are easy to spot in CAS.

Requirements:
      Get Together DLC

Conflicts:
      None. The tops are stand alone items.

Possible Issues:
      This may not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
      Just drop the package file into C:\Users'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
      Do not direct link the files.  Do not upload my content to other sites.
      You may not use my content as part of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else crooked.
      EA ‘Et al’ and you the downloader have no vetted interest in this content.
    • By Kendo 2
      The next time your Teen Sims goes to high school they can show their team spirit.  Go Fighting Llamas!!!
      The outfits are all color variations of Cheerleader, Athletic Minor League, Athletic Major League, Track Cleats and Track Suits.  Both male and female outfit versions are included.  Not everything in the mod is shown in the screenshots.  There's too many color options to deal with.
      The Outfit Categories are: Athletic, Everyday, Party, Situation and Career.  Note that I have removed all of the random flags so these outfits will not spawn on Sims.  You have to use CAS to give them to your Sims.
      The Age Categories are: Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder.  They will also work on Occult humans and Aliens.
      I didn't make any of this stuff.  It is vanilla EA content that's normally locked away and out of the player's sight.  I simply made packages so they are available for normal play.
      Permissions: Since none of this is my stuff you can do what you want with it.  Credit for the data entry time I put in would be nice.
    • By Kendo 2
      View File [Sims 4] Kendo 2's Slut Stuff Accessories
      What this does:
      Adds 8 stand-alone color variations (black, fuchsia, green, navy, red, teal, white and yellow) for long gloves, spiked collars, hoop earrings and NEW elevator pumps.  Most of the meshes are EA/Maxis vanilla items but the pumps are new; new LODs, new binaries, etc.

All of the items use the slots expected (necklace, heels, etc.) and are available for female Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders in ALL of the outfit categories; Athletic, Everyday, Formal, Party, Sleep and so on. Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I did not make new catalog thumbnails.

Requirements:
      None.

Conflicts:
      None. All of the items are stand-alone.

Possible Issues:
      This may not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
      Extract the zipped files and drop the package file into C:\Users'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
      You may not use my content as part of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else crooked.
      Submitter Kendo 2 Submitted 12/12/2016 Category Clothing  
    • By Kendo 2
      View File [Sims 4] Kendo 2's Tight Leather Pants
      What this does:
      Adds 3 stand-alone color variations (black, red and white) of sexy tight-fitting leather pants. The meshes are custom; new LODs, new binaries, etc. And the texture normal maps have been redone.

The pants are available for female Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders in the following outfit categories; Everyday, Party and Situational.  Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I made new catalog thumbnails so the pants are easy to spot in CAS.

Requirements:
      The Spa Day DLC.  If anyone knows how to remove a DLC dependency please PM me with the info.

Conflicts:

Possible Issues:
      The pants meshes will not work well with a few pairs of the vanilla game's boots.  I know what is causing it and no, I'm not going to redo the meshes.  It isn't worth it to me to make the meshes work with boots I never use.  Also, this mod might not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
      Extract the zipped file and drop the package file into C:\Users\'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
      Submitter Kendo 2 Submitted 01/07/2017 Category Clothing  
    • By Kendo 2
      What this does:
      Adds 3 stand-alone color variations (black, red and white) of sexy tight-fitting leather pants. The meshes are custom; new LODs, new binaries, etc. And the texture normal maps have been redone.

The pants are available for female Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders in the following outfit categories; Everyday, Party and Situational.  Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I made new catalog thumbnails so the pants are easy to spot in CAS.

Requirements:
      The Spa Day DLC.  If anyone knows how to remove a DLC dependency please PM me with the info.

Conflicts:

Possible Issues:
      The pants meshes will not work well with a few pairs of the vanilla game's boots.  I know what is causing it and no, I'm not going to redo the meshes.  It isn't worth it to me to make the meshes work with boots I never use.  Also, this mod might not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
      Extract the zipped file and drop the package file into C:\Users\'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms: