ShoddyCast's Elder Scrolls Lore Series on Youtube

Kendo 2

I used to never really care about TES back when I was all into Fallout. When I got into it back in 2014 I really been enjoying the lore of behind TES. I watch those series every now and then and really ahve taken to liking them myself.

I think for the most part many people want to know the mysteries of the disappearance of the Dwemer race. I've always been particularly interested in that race and their ruins.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys have seen YongYea's videos, I thought I'd post it here in a spoiler instead of opening a new topic about it, but if you haven't seen both his Skyrim Act I and Act II videos, I suggest grab some snacks and a soda and kick back and watch both of them. They are really well done.

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

I don't know if you guys have seen YongYea's videos, I thought I'd post it here in a spoiler instead of opening a new topic about it, but if you haven't seen both his Skyrim Act I and Act II videos, I suggest grab some snacks and a soda and kick back and watch both of them. They are really well done.

Reveal hidden contents

By all means if he has a nice body of work and is as good as you state feel free to create a new post for him and others to view and comment on. :)