New features coming to NSFWmods.com

Doublezero

On 12/6/2016 at 11:15 AM, Doublezero said:

4.1.17 is out but I'll run the upgrade late tonight. Edit: Decided to go ahead with the upgrade.

On a side note, I'm looking to buy a new theme for the forum and this one caught my eye.

http://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/titan/

Another nice one but I like titan more.

http://www.ipsfocus.com/themes/chameleon_dark/

What do you think?

Have you made a decision. Most seem to concur with your thoughts about Titan.

7 hours ago, Doublezero said:

I'll leave the old themes up for the members who still want to use them.

Ah.. Is it still otherwise updated. (only pretty,pretty things? ) Will those users lose anything using the older themes?

Question on the current theme... wasn't the old "standard" wider? This seems thinner. Could be the color and fonts making it seem thiner

13 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Ah.. Is it still otherwise updated. (only pretty,pretty things? ) Will those users lose anything using the older themes?

All users will see the same content regardless of what theme we use.

14 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Question on the current theme... wasn't the old "standard" wider? This seems thinner. Could be the color and fonts making it seem thiner

Both themes uses a 95% fluid width but this one seems wider to me.

24 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Doublezero,

Just an FYI; after the update my AT&T sp flagged NSFW as 'not safe'.  Pretty sure that was Google's doing.  It never happened before.  Don'r know what you can do about it though.

I'm using Google webmaster tools and I haven't received any notifications from them. I did run a scan using Pcrisk.com and it found one "Potentially Suspicious" file that was last modified on December 7 which is the date IPS released a patch for their last update and I installed it that same day.

One thing I did do is run some ads from a new ad network. I took them down yesterday after I installed the new theme but those ads could have triggered that warning. I'm not going to assume anything though. I'm going to be thorough and make sure no one has uploaded anything malicious to the server.

11 hours ago, Doublezero said:

I'm using Google webmaster tools and I haven't received any notifications from them. I did run a scan using Pcrisk.com and it found one "Potentially Suspicious" file that was last modified on December 7 which is the date IPS released a patch for their last update and I installed it that same day.

One thing I did do is run some ads from a new ad network. I took them down yesterday after I installed the new theme but those ads could have triggered that warning. I'm not going to assume anything though. I'm going to be thorough and make sure no one has uploaded anything malicious to the server.

Well, the AT&T shortcut icon was replaced with the NFSW one on my Google browser some time today.  I didn't do it with setings or anything so either you fixed something or Google corrected itself.  With all of the sex and rape and beast smut on LL you'd think AT&T would prompt Google to flag that site.  I've never had that site flagged.  I'm thinking that someone trolled NSFW by filing a report ticket.  People are chickenshit like that.