Mods went to the wrong Forum?

Elerneron

24 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Is there any way you could set the control panel to allow uploaders to move their own mods?  Or maybe the ability reassign the categories when we edit the upload page?

I like the option to be able to go back and change the categories later if some mistake occurs.. Of course that is only if it is possible. For example this isn't just a Sims issue it is now evident it is a site issue. If the categories could be changed it could even be moved by the OP instead of waiting for the moderators.. Making your life easier.. :D

Edited by ritualclarity

8 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Is there any way you could set the control panel to allow uploaders to move their own mods?  Or maybe the ability reassign the categories when we edit the upload page?

I just created an alt account as a normal member and I'm not seeing the option a move file either. It's there for an administrator but not for a normal member. I'm looking now for a way to enable this for all members. For now If you need something moved PM me.

Yes that is ridiculous I don't see how it can harm the forum if the person that created the OP moves it later to a proper location. However they might be thinking that those that have been coming to a location on the forum (for example this thread in Sims) and suddenly have it moved to say Feedback and Suggestions considering it is more a general site issue effecting multiple subsections of the forum might get confused. 

(Speaking of it I believe this thread would be better served moved Feedback and Suggestions. No reflection to Elemeron original post it just that it has been discovered to be more general to the site.  :ph34r:)