Kendo 2

sims 4
[Sims 4] Kendo 2's Slut Stuff Accessories

2 posts in this topic

[Sims 4] Kendo 2's Slut Stuff Accessories

What this does:
Adds 8 stand-alone color variations (black, fuchsia, green, navy, red, teal, white and yellow) for long gloves, spiked collars, hoop earrings and NEW elevator pumps.  Most of the meshes are EA/Maxis vanilla items but the pumps are new; new LODs, new binaries, etc.

All of the items use the slots expected (necklace, heels, etc.) and are available for female Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders in ALL of the outfit categories; Athletic, Everyday, Formal, Party, Sleep and so on. Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I did not make new catalog thumbnails.

Requirements:

None.

Conflicts:
None. All of the items are stand-alone.

Possible Issues:

This may not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
Extract the zipped files and drop the package file into C:\Users'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
Do not direct link the files.  Do not upload my content to other sites.
You may not use my content as part of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else crooked.
EA ‘Et al’ and you the downloader have no vetted interest in this content.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ritualclarity
      Bella came over and was trying to be coy while giving my Sims a hand job..
      Dirty little minx
    • By ritualclarity
      Are your sure this is how you do "Foot Notes"...
      Really just need to know as I am doing a report... :P
    • By Kendo 2
      What this does:
      Adds 4 color variations (black, red, white and pink) of a sheer see-thru top. This is nothing more than a texture and mesh edit of the vanilla Sims4 blouse. It ain't great, but I'm getting there.
      The tops do not use a slot (you're naked) and are available for female Young Adults, Adults and Elders in the following categories; Athletic, Everyday, Formal, Party, Sleep and Swimming. Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I did not make new catalog thumbnails, but they are easy to spot in CAS.

Requirements:
      Get Together DLC

Conflicts:
      None. The tops are stand alone items.

Possible Issues:
      This may not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
      Just drop the package file into C:\Users'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
      Do not direct link the files.  Do not upload my content to other sites.
      You may not use my content as part of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else crooked.
      EA ‘Et al’ and you the downloader have no vetted interest in this content.
    • By Kendo 2
      The next time your Teen Sims goes to high school they can show their team spirit.  Go Fighting Llamas!!!
      The outfits are all color variations of Cheerleader, Athletic Minor League, Athletic Major League, Track Cleats and Track Suits.  Both male and female outfit versions are included.  Not everything in the mod is shown in the screenshots.  There's too many color options to deal with.
      The Outfit Categories are: Athletic, Everyday, Party, Situation and Career.  Note that I have removed all of the random flags so these outfits will not spawn on Sims.  You have to use CAS to give them to your Sims.
      The Age Categories are: Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder.  They will also work on Occult humans and Aliens.
      I didn't make any of this stuff.  It is vanilla EA content that's normally locked away and out of the player's sight.  I simply made packages so they are available for normal play.
      Permissions: Since none of this is my stuff you can do what you want with it.  Credit for the data entry time I put in would be nice.