Creepy Video

ritualclarity

It is a silent hill reference. Slowly becoming more and more creepy. I am not interested in gore. This wasn't about gore it was about being creepy. If I want violent or gore I have seen many things far more gory than is on most videos today. Today's "gore" are cartoons compared to some of the gore that was produced for R-rated movies of the late 60's and early 70's. Trust me.  They use to have videos of people dying on film which today can't be distributed anymore. You want gore. Watch a video of someone getting run over and the after effects. Real effects. Not "special effects".  That is gore.

Some appetizers (that still might be available) 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242432/

Below is more violent and sexual.

The ways she exacts her revenge on her rapist is very graphics.

The above is one that I might be interested in seeing if I can find it.. :)  The actual original version that is. It was so realistic that the creator was arrested for murder as they believed the person was actually killed. No CGI here.

For the more erotic with gore ... The classic

Last time I tried I couldn't watch the entire movie... and the above isn't even a actual movie ... It can't be found in Youtube.

Anyway the OP was intended to be creepy not gore

Ah here. the death video that likely wouldn't ever be created today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faces_of_Death

some of the footage is genuine. In their book Killing for Culture, authors David Kerekes and David Slater note that the nadir of the movie is the inclusion of an extreme fatal accident; "the shattered remains of a cyclist are seen under a semi-tractor trailer. The camera pans long enough to capture paramedics scooping up blood clots, brain matter, and clumps of hair from the tarmac – this incident is authentic and culled from newsreels.