Support Thread for: A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

• 2 weeks later...

I was asked to reply on this website instead of LL.  Well My problem is I have tried everything to get HDT BBP to work and nothing.  I spent 4 hours last night trying different combinations with no results.  I dont understand why it isnt working.  The only difference I use is that I use Enhanced Character Edit instead of race menu and CBBE and Bodyslide instead of unp.  Those are the only changes from this guide.

After working with your setup and reinstalling again I got your mods working with tbbp, then i carefully swapped out unp for cbbe and finally got it working.  Thanks for help

Cant wait to see the final parts of the guide.

One suggestion is on the part of the guide that has us Install Wyre BaSH, IT WAS VERY CONFUSING, WE HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT, USE THE BUILT IN INSTALLER, THEN GO TO mOD oRGANIZER AND ADD IT TO THE EXECUTABLES?  cAUSE IT NEVER SAYS TO GO BACK TO mOD oRGANIZER AND IT TOOK A WHILE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

Sry caps

Edited by eugenenelson

2 minutes ago, eugenenelson said:

After working with your setup and reinstalling again I got your mods working with tbbp, then i carefully swapped out unp for cbbe and finally got it working.  Thanks for help

Yep. Often sometimes it just takes being really careful and paying close attention :)

7 hours ago, Anatriax said:

Open your skyrim installation folder, navigate to 
%/skyrim/data/skse/plugins

Take a screenshot of that folder, upload to imgur, and provide a link here. 

That will tell me if HDT-PE was installed properly

I dont have an skse folder at that point, i have skyrim/data, but no skse after that point

7 hours ago, eugenenelson said:

I dont have an skse folder at that point, i have skyrim/data, but no skse after that point

In mod organizer, right pane, click the data column. 

Is there an SKSE folder listed there? If not, you really messed up and need to start all over.

Also, a third thing. You've mentioned that you've swapped out Kendo 2's UNP JIGGLE for CBBE. This is possibly another reason why your physics aren't working. This setup has been tested and works. 

If you persist on deviating from the guide, I invite you to take your concerns to:

http://nsfwmods.com/forums/forum/60-skyrim-technical-support/

However, until you're following the guide as written? I cannot provide further support on this thread.

1 minute ago, eugenenelson said:

must be minou's since that file name matches

Yes. My bad. That was something I meant to clarify in the guide, instead of leaving it so vague. I fixed that, as well as the link.

But yes. Fix that, get rid of Loremonger's, and get Kendo 2's UNP body, and you'll be set for physics.

The old guide (on LL) uses CBBE, made the guide more complicated (like it's not complicated enough), and was just a pain in the ass. :/ 

Overall, I felt it was best to streamline the guide (if you notice, this one is much more slim in mods... but much more detailed as well), and make things easier. 

I do thank you for following, though. :) It does mean a lot.

ok.  So I have 3 installs of skyrim going right now, and i make sure the first runs good, and only uses your mods up to the character creation mods.  With clothes on my followers have normal breassts.  When I remove them, they get torpedo boobs on all 3 of my installs.

The other problem is my toons all have wierd shaped breasts using your mods and huge nipples the size of a soda can.  really wierd.

Edited by eugenenelson

An example of what your breasts should look like when this guide is followed to the letter. 

If those aren't what your breasts look like, then something is overwriting something somewhere. Check your conflicts for the meshes and the skeleton.

If these breasts look odd or unnatural to you? Get out. Go look at some real tits.

20160405105853_1.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anatriax said:

An example of what your breasts should look like when this guide is followed to the letter. 

If those aren't what your breasts look like, then something is overwriting something somewhere. Check your conflicts for the meshes and the skeleton.

If these breasts look odd or unnatural to you? Get out. Go look at some real tits.

20160405105853_1.jpg

I do but all that happens is me getting slapped... :(

:P. LOL

Spoiler

Just kidding of course.. :P

• Like 2

So I tried using maximus perrkus or whatever and on my main inbstall using just what your guide says to, the patcher from the mod gets stuck right after it hits 100% and never finishes nor gives me the actual patch file.

edit 1

But on an off note, my characters breasts look nothing like that using your mods.  Ill have to get a pic on here somehow when I have time.

And no matter what I do, certain downloaded followers have torpedoes.

Ill have to mess around later tonight.

edit 2

I noticed that the torpedo boobs only happen on certain companions.  Mainly my Yuih mods, I dont think they affect any others. So hopefully problem solved, cause I dont know what Ill do without Tocatta.

If it happens on any others ill let ya know.

Edited by eugenenelson

3 hours ago, eugenenelson said:

So I tried using maximus perrkus or whatever and on my main inbstall using just what your guide says to, the patcher from the mod gets stuck right after it hits 100% and never finishes nor gives me the actual patch file.

edit 1

But on an off note, my characters breasts look nothing like that using your mods.  Ill have to get a pic on here somehow when I have time.

And no matter what I do, certain downloaded followers have torpedoes.

Ill have to mess around later tonight.

edit 2

I noticed that the torpedo boobs only happen on certain companions.  Mainly my Yuih mods, I dont think they affect any others. So hopefully problem solved, cause I dont know what Ill do without Tocatta.

If it happens on any others ill let ya know.

I'll be walking you through the steps for Patchus Maximus in Phase 8. There are some special things that need done, in order to get it to properly run. 

As far as for edit 1:
This is exactly what your mod order should look like if you're following the guide. 
The reason your breasts may not look exactly like that, is because that's the 100 body weight, and with Kendo 2's body, it's a highly edited UNP. That's why we use it ;)

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg