Transsexual Mods request & development (HS versions)

Hello everybody,

Note: This might be a little TL;DR so if it is, just scroll to "The Plan" Ctrl+F and typing it will get there fast.

About me

I am not sure if you know me or not but if you don't I am happysparkles, a modder from Oblivion. I am not one of the famous modders as I typically mod for things that are not popular (this is intentional) one of my claims to fame is modding Transsexual content over the years, even to the point where if Transsexual and Oblivion come up in the same sentence, HappySparkles will follow at some point. But enough about me. Let's talk mods.

What's going on

As  some may have notice, my mods have been changing over the years and I've been showing less TS content. I want to change this, but in the end, I've been trying to make an over all change to my mods itself. I've been doing some work and finally came up with a body that I really like. The custom made BTBB body. Not a lot is out on it yet, but it cane be seen in some of my more recent screenshots. What tis body does, is it encompasses the best of all the bigger breasted mods I ever worked on and is my current new favorite. The thing is, I am al ears when it comes to feedback on my mod and I really like this community as it kind of reminds me of Loverslab about 2.5 years ago.

The plan

The reason for this post is also because while I understand Oblivion is dated now (10 years to be exact) and most people are moving on to the new things, I still want to make content for Oblivion, though I can be bribed to move to some of Beshedas newer games. I recetly have been revamping my work several times and the way I present them, until now. After doing lots of research, all roads point back to the beginning of how I used to mod, and that's by separating TS and female stuff. Like before I am thinking to have a dedicated body for TS content and one for female (currently have one major fan deciding on that, despite a previous vote - this fan means a lot to me, so their opinion will carry a lot of weight since they've shown lots of my work on their blog).

Where you come in

This is the point of this thread, I would like to hear from you guys, feedback about TS mods. What would you like to see, outfits, etc. I will do my best to work on them either putting my own spin to it or going off your suggestions. I am not the best 3D modeler but I enjoy trying to make things that are thought up and want to do more releases that people want to see. Some of the things I'd like your opnions on are one, if you like the BTBB body more than the Suicup, Suiguts, FCPA, Suiguts milf, BTRA, DMRA, for TS. Also, I am open to suggestons on penis models, which are to be worn in clothing, to things such as outfits/ themes you' like to see for the TS model in Oblivion.

Here are some screenshots of my current vision of TS.

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-24-19-97.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-26-24-43.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-28-17-84.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-29-06-94.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-29-14-20.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-29-28-23.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-03-30%2B22-30-29-98.jpg

Let me know your thoughts and requests. :)

Edited by happysparkles
  • Like 3

I can't speak for the entire staff but I can say personally I am pleased that we are able to help provide a way to allow you to go back to your roots in an environment that I hope you will come to love.

I can chime it but would only do harm as I don't know anything about the Oblivion bodies and TS community/work. I do know however and can attest that if you hear Oblivion, TS you soon will hear about Happysparkles. The shear quality of the work is amazing regardless of your preferences or taste. I have watched her work and skill grow over the several years I have known of her and her work and it just keeps on getting better. I suspect now that she is returning back to her roots it will just keep on getting better in time to come.

If you love Oblivion and want TS content you'd do yourself a great service by checking out what she has to offer.

• Like 1

Thank you both for the comments. I will do my best to keep up the work and keep up my Transsexual works. I am always very open to suggestion.

I am currently working on the Transsexual version of my cow race, which is a "different" race.

Pictures :D

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-03-18-10.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-04-15-63.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-04-57-82.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-05-01-02.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-07-19-01.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-06-31-28.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-06-25-72.jpg

Oblivion%2B2016-04-01%2B22-05-40-62.jpg

16 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

I don't have Oblivion any more.  Now I feel kinda left out.

Oh noo!! You should get it again!! I love this game even 10 years later @_@. Besides, maybe we can do some collaborative TS works :D. I am going to work on my Transsexual geisha soon when I can :D If I am lucky, I will get some real modding time soon!