Dev - A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

Phase II.

The spINI.

Easy to follow. This makes universal changes to the MO folder and all Profiles regardless. Now .. how can someone double check to see if the actual changes did take place.? Iknow it isn't that important directly but it might be nice to have a few checks that can be done.

Shortly on to Phase III

5 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Phase II.

The spINI.

Easy to follow. This makes universal changes to the MO folder and all Profiles regardless. Now .. how can someone double check to see if the actual changes did take place.? Iknow it isn't that important directly but it might be nice to have a few checks that can be done.

Shortly on to Phase III

You open MO's built in INI Editor :P If [General] Isn't the first thing you see at the top of skyrim.ini, then you know it's worked.

I did it and general is the first thing I can see for both the skyrm ini as well as the Skyrim Pref .ini.

Spoiler

[General]

fBrightLightColorB=1.0000

fBrightLightColorG=1.0000

fBrightLightColorR=1.0000

iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1

bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0

Spoiler

[General]

sLanguage=ENGLISH

I went back and reworked the spINI and it removed the General entry on the top however reading down I get this

GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

Is this expected? I can post the entire INI. Sorry for the issues I use the .ini override options in MO not this before.