Dev - A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little delayed (As I always seem to be), but progress is being made in testing, and hunting up new mods. 

Again, as always the goal is total immersion, stability, and ... utter sexiness. 

Follow me on Twitch to watch install and testing! <3
twitch.tv/anatriax

9 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Cool

Afterwards are you considering working on the new Skyrim or SkyrimSE? Perhaps "the most necessary mods" not as heavy as this one but one that holds the most required simple "base" for Skyrim SE for people to use all the time and use as a jumping point?

Yes, including conversion steps for some of people's favorite mods. 

Like SkyUI

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, skyrim1002 said:

if i was interested (there no way in hell i'll follow these type of essays aka guides ) and i had the patience i would rather come out with a exe file if u catch my idea

Not gona happen. Can't happen.

Permissions is the issue. She doesn't own the mods so she can't pack them up otherwise she could assemble them into one big pack since she uses MO and just upload that on a torrent. or something. Then you just drag and drop into Mod Organizer and start playing. She could even add a few profiles with pretty people to boot!

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 5:23 PM, Nailos18 said:

Also, I would suggest to people that if you create a good stable install for Skyrim or any other game that you backup your mods/files you used.  Either on an external or Mediafire/Mega.  There are mods I have used in the past that are no longer available today.  Its nice being able to dig into an old external and be able to find it.

Also remember that this " Guide " is just that.  The author has found, per their opinion, the most stable balance of performance and graphics for Skyrim.  As this is just a guide only and not as a " one click install " you as the user of said guide and choose to omit or add in other mods.  There are some in this guide I don't use, while others I go out of my way to make sure I use.

NOT meaning to sound like a bitch... 

But this is info that is basically known already, bc the guide is fairly well known. 

While I appreciate your input, the obvious doesn't need to be stated.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anatriax said:

Yes, and 1920x1080

You'd need a 1080 to force 4k with the textures we're running

right ! :)  i use 3840x2160 and when i had a 980 it kept overheating, freezing my game (i know it sounds weird but that's what happened :P ) and i'm not even using all the graphic mods you use...  since when i bought a 1080 (my own present for Xmas) the game runs well and smooth and no more temperature problems :D

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

right ! :)  i use 3840x2160 and when i had a 980 it kept overheating, freezing my game (i know it sounds weird but that's what happened :P ) and i'm not even using all the graphic mods you use...  since when i bought a 1080 (my own present for Xmas) the game runs well and smooth and no more temperature problems :D

I am one jealous alien. :P

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

that's sad :(  i hope at least it was big enough to burn it in a stove and worm you up ;)

Not to much. I was recently able to buy myself a new monitor. No longer having a triple monitor but having...

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-xb1-series

That will make the new Skyrim setup look all that much better. Dam it looks great. Also gives a new life for a GTX970. Playing Witcher 3 with all the settings max on 1080p and looks awesome. Most games full 2K and perfect. No more eye fatigue anymore for this alien. 

I'm going to need to start taking some screen captures of the new set up from the tutorial.. provided I can pull myself from the games lol.

17 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Not to much. I was recently able to buy myself a new monitor. No longer having a triple monitor but having...

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/predator-xb1-series

That will make the new Skyrim setup look all that much better. Dam it looks great. Also gives a new life for a GTX970. Playing Witcher 3 with all the settings max on 1080p and looks awesome. Most games full 2K and perfect. No more eye fatigue anymore for this alien. 

I'm going to need to start taking some screen captures of the new set up from the tutorial.. provided I can pull myself from the games lol.

seems great :)

mine is this one : https://www.amazon.com/ASUS-PB287Q-3840x2160-DisplayPort-Monitor/dp/B00KJGY3TO

and is actually working quite well :P

11 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Once the new Tutorial is up and running one of us needs to take full screen capture of the beautiful results !!!

that will be you ;) 

i didn't follow the tutorial...  too much to read (in english) and i have too many scripted mods so i can't add all those graphic ones...  anyway, i managed to have a modded game that runs nice and smooth, so why changing it ??  i like good looking characters and landscapes, but i don't need astounding ones... especially if to have them i need to play without my favorite naughty and kinky mods :P;)

• Like 1