Maid Texture Mod Resource

MAID TEXTURE FOR CHEF OR BARKEEP MESH
A resource for modders... And a stand alone texture replacer for players!

Everyone wins!

To use this as a texture replacer, (you don't need to be a modder to do this) there are three possibilities; the chef, the barkeeper, and the barkeeper variant.

All you need to do is follow file paths:
For the chef, go to Data\textures\clothes\chef\f and the vanilla texture is named chef. If it is present, right click it and make a backup copy. You can then copy/paste the Maid texture to that folder and rename it chef. It is now a replacer.
For the barkeep, go to Data\textures\clothes\barkeeper\f and repeat the process above. The vanilla files names are barkeepfemaleoutfit and barkeepfemaleoutfitvariant. BE SURE to make back ups of the original files so you will have them later if you want to revert back.

@Modders,
The texture is raw and uncompressed and can easily be edited without resulting in tiling or artifacts after you compress it. If you wish to use it in your mods, be sure to credit me if you use it. That's it - yup freebie! Free to use in your mods, just give credit, easy huh!

One caveat though... I prefer to see it exclusive to Lovers Labs or to its' new home: NSFWmods... And not on the Nexus. Other than that, do with it as you like.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doublezero
      View File Skyrim Spiked Collars
      Spike dcollars from the soon-to-be released "DZ's Devious Devices Expansion". Includes male and female versions that come in black, red and white. A pink latex version is available for females only.
      How to obtain:
      The armor can be crafted at a blacksmith Forge or you can use the console command "help collar 0" to locate the ids.
      Requirements:
      None.
      Credits:
      Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
      Permissions:
      You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!
      Submitter Doublezero Submitted 11/26/2016 Category Clothing  
    • By Doublezero
      Based on this outfit.
    • By Doublezero
      Skyrim Armor Expansion is an ambitious project that will expand and replace the existing armor and clothing in Skyrim. This is a long term project so be sure to follow this file to be alerted of new updates.
      V1.0.0 introduces the following gear:
      Bandit Chainmail Armor Dibella Chainmail Boots Dibella Chainmail Armor Dibella Chainmail Armor (Crotchless) Steel Boots Wayn Chainmail Armor Wayn Chainmail Hood Great Helm How to obtain:
      Items can be obtained with a console command of through normal gameplay. You must read Armors of Tamriel, v4 before you can craft Dibella Armor at a forge. To do list:
      Reduce the polygon count in the Dibella Chainmail Armor and inprove mesh to prevent clipping. Requirements:
      The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/ An UNPB Body replacer and all of it's requirements. Better Males body replacer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? Credits:
      Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
    • By Doublezero
      View File UNPB Skyrim Armor Expansion
      Skyrim Armor Expansion is an ambitious project that will expand and replace the existing armor and clothing in Skyrim. This is a long term project so be sure to follow this file to be alerted of new updates.
      V1.0.0 introduces the following gear:
      Bandit Chainmail Armor Dibella Chainmail Boots Dibella Chainmail Armor Dibella Chainmail Armor (Crotchless) Steel Boots Wayn Chainmail Armor Wayn Chainmail Hood Great Helm How to obtain:
      Items can be obtained with a console command of through normal gameplay. You must read Armors of Tamriel, v4 before you can craft Dibella Armor at a forge. To do list:
      Reduce the polygon count in the Dibella Chainmail Armor and inprove mesh to prevent clipping. Requirements:
      The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/ An UNPB Body replacer and all of it's requirements. Better Males body replacer and all of it's requirements. HDT HighHeels System  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/? Credits:
      Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit Submitter Doublezero Submitted 01/06/2018 Category UNPB Armor  
    • By Doublezero
      I'm currently working on the ground items and materials for the chainmail armors. I still need to update the leveled lists so that that npcs can spawn with the new armors. I just learned how to add images to books so that I can add black and white images of armors to them and create mini instruction manuals. All in all I'm about 98% done.