Impossible Heels ‘Angelica’, plus platforms

Impossible Heels ‘Angelica’, plus platforms

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: LOD1=10660; LOD2=2242 / Platforms LOD1=11104; LOD2=2508
  • 4 color channels
  • Will add 7 and 11 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 6 and 10 to teens
  • Only available as .package 

Defects:

• Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Too bright / dark colors look awful
  • Textures look “grainy” at full zoom
  • Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims
  • Pants might clip around the ankle
  • Clipping and bending behind the ankle depending on custom animation (normal simming is ok)
  • 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet

Notes:

• Long story short: I “reduced detail” on some of sections (see ankle) so I could use most of the UV map and combat texture and pattern blurriness
  • Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original leg seam

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/05/2020
  • Category

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File Simple Corset N06, for MedBod
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible Located in upper garment category For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=3680; LOD2=1681 3 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Right arm looks weird on CAS, in-game looks fine Too bright/dark colors look awful Texture stretching and deformation depending on animation and weight Texture pixelation at full zoom I didn’t noticed any clipping during animations but I don’t test all of them Notes:
      This is the “3d” version of this texture accessory, besides having slightly better detail it contains a normalmap which also helps  Compatible with MedBod and EA’s naked bottoms and also with some tight pants, skirts and shorts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/17/2020 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      View File Impossible Heels ‘Stoya’
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=9732; LOD2=1996 4 color channels Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens Only available as .package  Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture looks “grainy” at full zoom Too bright/dark colors look awful Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims Pants might clip around the ankle Clipping and bending behind the ankle depending on custom animation (normal simming is ok) 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Notes:
      Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original leg seam Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/17/2020 Category Shoes  
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=9732; LOD2=1996 4 color channels Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens Only available as .package  Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture looks “grainy” at full zoom Too bright/dark colors look awful Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims Pants might clip around the ankle Clipping and bending behind the ankle depending on custom animation (normal simming is ok) 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Notes:
      Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original leg seam
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible Located in upper garment category For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=5644; LOD2=2357 4 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Right arm looks weird on CAS, in-game looks fine Too bright/dark colors look awful Texture stretching and deformation depending on animation and weight Texture pixelation at full zoom Small clipping around the apron and at the bottom of the “skirt”, also around the boobs Necklaces and alike might clip around the neck Notes:
      Use patterns so the texture doesn’t look too flat Compatible with MedBod and EA’s naked bottoms, everything else: skirts, pants and shorts is going to clip Simple Maid Hat accessory: LOD1=184; LOD2=136, 2 color channels, compatible with hat sliders. Located on earrings slot
    • By JoshQ
      View File Revealing Maid 2, for MedBod (plus accessory hat)
      Base game compatible Located in upper garment category For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=5644; LOD2=2357 4 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Right arm looks weird on CAS, in-game looks fine Too bright/dark colors look awful Texture stretching and deformation depending on animation and weight Texture pixelation at full zoom Small clipping around the apron and at the bottom of the “skirt”, also around the boobs Necklaces and alike might clip around the neck Notes:
      Use patterns so the texture doesn’t look too flat Compatible with MedBod and EA’s naked bottoms, everything else: skirts, pants and shorts is going to clip Simple Maid Hat accessory: LOD1=184; LOD2=136, 2 color channels, compatible with hat sliders. Located on earrings slot Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/17/2020 Category Clothing