BREEZE MALE REDUX

WHAT IS IT?
A hard reset for FO3 and NV male bodies.  Mesh replacers as requirements and other silliness are now things of the past.

WHAT’S THE POINT?
I’m tired of dealing with mesh replacers that are poorly rigged, incompatibilities with DLCs and I felt like doing it.

WHAT’S INCLUDED?
K2 BREEZE REDUX Base Files: the base files for both FO3 and NV.  This includes base textures for raiders, ghouls, and the playable race humans.  There are a few armor replacers, but only to fix what is needed.
FO3_DLC Pitt: mesh replacers where needed and male texures for the Pitt Mutated Humans.
FO3_DLC PointLookout: Tribal race textures and outfit fixes.
NV_BREEZE REDUX Sexout Body Suit: Amra72‘s Breeze body mesh remapped to work with Breeze Redux.
NV_DLC OldWordlBlues: meshes fixes and an esp to revive the unused Lobomite body textures.
NV_DLC LonesomeRoad: textures for the DLC’s Marked Men.
K2 BREEZE REDUX Resource Body: a base body without the penis, rigged and ready for modding clothes and armor.

NOTE
The tribals for Honest Hearts are NOT addressed in this mod.  For that you will need Kendo 2's Honest Hearts Tribals.

REQUIREMENTS
None, other than FO3 or New Vegas.

COMPATIBILITY/INCOMPATIBILITY
Incompatible with Breeze FO3 Males versions 1.6 or later, SickleYield’s Roberts Male Body for Fallout 3, Sesom’s Breeze New Vegas Males, Nivea’s Robert’s Male Body FNV and the version made by FavoredSoul.  Otherwise, no issues.

INSTALLATION
Drop the download contents into your data folder.  Go to the folder Data\meshes\characters\_male and look for the files upperbody_nude erect,  upperbody_nude and  upperbodymale_underwear shorts.  Rename the mesh of your choice to upperbody.  Activate the esp(s) if needed and play.  The game will do the rest.

CREDITS
Breeze582000 for Breeze Males, Kendo 2 for everything else.

PERMISSIONS
Feel free to use the mod’s content in your own work.  The contents of this mod are subject to the additional terms below.

TERMS

Spoiler

If you use my meshes or textures in your own mods you must credit Breeze582000 and Kendo 2.
You are not allowed repackage the mod in its entirety and present it as your own work.
You are not allowed to convert my content for use with Skyrim or Fallout 4.
You are not allowed to upload my content (including derivatives) to NexusMods.com, Bethesda.net (or their third party designees) or Steam Workshop.
You are not allowed to use any of my content for the purposes of monetized modding.
You have no claim or right to the content other than what is described in the Permissions and Terms of this document.

MISCELLANEOUS FIXES FOR MY EXISTING MODS

Kendo 2's_Sexy Leather_BreezeMaleRedux_Fix.rar.  Original mod LINK.

Kendo 2's Less Lame Tops Pool_BreezeMaleRedux_Fix.rar.  Original mod LINK.

Kendo 2's_Pre-war Clothing_BreezeMaleRedux_Fix.rar.  Original mod LINK.

• Like 1

• Kendo 2 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

hey so I think that I have downloaded and installed this correctly, but I am having trouble.  My male character still has some underwear on no matter what I do.  Can you please give me any advice on how to fix this?  Some NPCs have on the underwear as well and some don't.  I'm not sure what I did wrong and would love some feedback.  Thanks.

• 9 months later...

What are u doing here? What's wrong with LL?  ;)

Anyway, this is really nice. I don't see the point of RobMale or old Breeze anymore, which is great since I didn't want to fix all the problems with RobMale!

I'd like to ask a few questions though.

1. Seriously, what's wrong with LL? Only the skyrim cunts are obnoxious and I don't talk to them anyway.

2. I can understand not liking Nexus, but this is too good to be tucked away here. This needs to become *the* standard for FO3/NV male bodies going forward. It must be put out there.

3. What do you have against T6 body? not allowing conversion for it.

4. It *is* possible to get rid of neck/wrist/ankle seams. Mind if I fix them?

4. Lastly, found a weight problem here:

ScreenShot93_proc.jpg

Just now, junkacc said:

What are u doing here? What's wrong with LL?  ;)

Anyway, this is really nice. I don't see the point of RobMale or old Breeze anymore, which is great since I didn't want to fix all the problems with RobMale!

I'd like to ask a few questions though.

1. Seriously, what's wrong with LL? Only the skyrim cunts are obnoxious and I don't talk to them anyway.

2. I can understand not liking Nexus, but this is too good to be tucked away here. This needs to become *the* standard for FO3/NV male bodies going forward. It must be put out there.

3. What do you have against T6 body? not allowing conversion for it.

4. It *is* possible to get rid of neck/wrist/ankle seams. Mind if I fix them?

#1.  Tell me what's right with LL.  PM me.

#2.  Nexus...no thanks.  PM me.

#3.  The Type6 user base is why I don't allow conversions of anything I make.  Same thing as CBBE.  Trolling me has consequences.

#4.  I never addressed the vanilla weights.  The meshes in the mod are as close to vanilla standard as could get them without a total re-rig.  If you want to fix the meshes that's cool by me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
9 minutes ago, juli28 said:

I have this problem...

Your game is not registering the male textures that come with the mod.  Go to this file path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\textures\characters\male

The file you are looking for is upperbodymale.  If it is there then you need to configure your Fallout Default ini to allow for new textures.  If you don't know how to do that I can show you.

Unzip this download and place the BSA file to your Fallout Data folder. Fallout - AI!.rar
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data

Now go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas and look for the Fallout_default doc.
Right click it and make a copy of that doc.  That will be your backup in case you need the unedited version later.

Open the ORIGINAL doc with notepad and find the block with the header [Archive].  Edit the block to make it look like this:

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa 

You can just copy/paste what I have here or you can download the [Archive] file I have attached and copy/paste from that.  When you’re done, save the doc.

[Archive].rar

Now got to C:\Users\YourPC\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV and find the FalloutPrefs doc.  Repeat the process; make a copy, edit the [Archive] original and save it.

If you did everything right your game will register all new textures and assets, no matter what mod they come from.

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, The-Don- said:

Did you at one time have a armor on the nexus that was based on male bondage with a gimp mask or a full hood mask? I know there was one on the nexus at one time and I thought it was yours but I can't seem to locate it anymore...

Yeah that mod is long gone, like two computers ago.  I don't have the files anymore.  Sorry.

Kendo, if you wouldn't mind, forward it to me?  :D Better yet, if possible upload it here?

I'll put it in my Kendo mods folder for possible future use ... I am such a pack rat...

I lost a lot of older mods when my memory went bad on my computer a few years ago. Corrupted 7zip files :( So sad.

Oh, your previous post about you making something like that in the future... you'd have something already that you could just tweak for your needs :) Not something Nexus where the texture/mesh is blown up or otherwise resource wasteful... Kendo knows of the mod I am talking about :P

13 minutes ago, The-Don- said:

If it could be shared for public use that would be lovely. =)

I'll have it up shortly.

And the pet leather, I'm not seeing any gimp mask in the images. Sure it's that mod?

Edited by Guest