6 hours ago, alienxing said:

Good thing I found this. Trying to set up Breeze to work perfectly with TTW and bunch of other mods was giving me a headache. This looks much simpler. Thanks.

The only things that MIGHT give you problems are the Lobomites from Old World Blues and the tribals from Honest Hearts.  Both of those races require esps so I don't know how they'll act with TTW.  Everything else is just install and play, but be sure to follow the installation instructions.

• 4 months later...

Apologies of this question is of a subject you don't really care to help with, but how exactly does the bodysuit download work?

I'm running a clean, perfectly functioning new setup and just installed Sexout and whatnot, which is working fine, but I can't seem to be able to replace Sexout's default "Bodies" bodysuit with yours. If I remove Sexout Bodies, the bodysuit is simply an invisible mesh (even with your file), and if I use them together, the textures are messed up and I get those odd stretched effects coming off of genitals and whatnot.

I feel like the problem is that Sexout Bodies use a Breeze BSA, while yours are plain files, so yours don't actually overwrite anything in Bodies. I thought that your files might work on their own without Bodies, but apparently that isn't the case.

Any ideas? I've been out of the modding scene for quite awhile so I'm pretty lost.

3 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Do you have this file path in your NV Data folder? meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits

Only once I enable your mod, but once it's active, yes. I use MO.

The Sexout Bodies doesn't create that folder at all, from what I can tell. But I also completely forget how BSA files function. It's worth noting that Sexout Bodies' bodysuit works just fine, so I'm not sure the exact nature of the issue trying to add yours.

8 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Don't use MO to install anything I make, they're not compatible.  You have to install my files manually.  That's most likely the problem.

Just tried the manual route, and no difference unfortunately. Your files actually work perfectly fine for me with MO (outside of the bodysuit nif), maybe you're more familiar with an older version of it? Not sure.

5 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

No idea.  In your shoes I'd extract my version of the sexout body suit and manually install it AFTER you've installed Amra's files.  If that doesn't work then maybe Amra changed something in an update I don't use.  Don't know what else to tell you.  Sorry.

Yeah, I don't think the issue exists with your mod, because I downloaded the manual files for Breeze and Robert from the Sexout Beta page, which are the exact same file name/type as yours, and Sexout doesn't recognize those either. My problem lies with having no clue how to replace a bodysuit and having Sexout recognize it, because apparently simply putting the bodysuit file in data isn't enough. Only the BSA version that comes in the Sexout Bodies download gets properly recognized and used.

4 minutes ago, idiotekque said:

Only the BSA version that comes in the Sexout Bodies download gets properly recognized and used.

Okay, have you tried adding the Sexout BSA to your  Fallout_Default, Fallout and FalloutPrefs ini's?  Look for [Archive] and the line SArchiveList=.  Also, have you tried toggling Archive Invalidation off and then on again?  That's what it takes to get Type3 to work so MAYBE that will fix the issue.

8 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Okay, have you tried adding the Sexout BSA to your  Fallout_Default, Fallout and FalloutPrefs ini's?  Look for [Archive] and the line SArchiveList=.  Also, have you tried toggling Archive Invalidation off and then on again?  That's what it takes to get Type3 to work so MAYBE that will fix the issue.

Tried and tried to avail. I've honestly had no issues getting anything else to work at all. For some reason bodysuit replacers just refuse to do anything. At this point I think this is a problem that's more related to how Sexout handles bodysuits and their replacers though, so I don't want to waste more of your time with something barely related to your mod, haha.

Thanks for the help anyways. Maybe I'll figure out something down the line. For now I'll just have to put up with poor textures for the Fallout boys.

• 2 months later...

I have a question regarding the Honest Hearts plugin from Kendo.

So in K2_honestheartstribal.esp, you changed the race records for all the caucasian but not the african americans. Why? And how do the hands work in this expansion pack?

I'm thinking, I'll do whatever Kendo did to reduce the confusion, but can't figure out why obsidian made the file structure the way it is. Also, what are the ramifications if I did the following:

1. Redirect the naked model to point to the default body _male/femaleupperbody.nif. I plan for the naked bodies will not have underwear.

2. Have seperate hand textures for the six female races (hence why not the african americans question)

Any information you could give me would be very helpful. Thanks.

Edited by junkacc

The African American Tribals were not used in the DLC.  The races are there but no NPCs use them, so I didn't change them.

It's been a while but I'm pretty sure the Tribals used the vanilla raider hand textures.  As for making the DLC races use the same body mesh as the player; you'll need modded textures since the underwear is modeled on the DLC meshes and their associated textures have underwear as well.

I have no idea why the devs set up the races the way they did other than when you strip them of their armor after a fight.  The base game females of the playable races had a t-shirt; the tribals have that sports bra thing.

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, hands are purple, which I know means missing. I'm going to send a picture after I try out to see if Breeze textures are on the correct folder. I also use Vortex, didn't use its crappy Archive Invalidation mechanics, and went for the FNV-compatible version of the FO3 Archive Invalidation program.

am I doing anything wrong?

EDIT: Turns out, that Archive Invalidation I used is bad too.

Edited by RowanSkie
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

For some reason, hands are purple, which I know means missing. I'm going to send a picture after I try out to see if Breeze textures are on the correct folder. I also use Vortex, didn't use its crappy Archive Invalidation mechanics, and went for the FNV-compatible version of the FO3 Archive Invalidation program.am I doing anything wrong?

Try this one. Fallout - AI!.bsa

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

For some reason, hands are purple, which I know means missing. I'm going to send a picture after I try out to see if Breeze textures are on the correct folder. I also use Vortex, didn't use its crappy Archive Invalidation mechanics, and went for the FNV-compatible version of the FO3 Archive Invalidation program.

am I doing anything wrong?

Nice, feedback and willingness to work on the problem. Interesting, wondering if it has to do with Vortex as the problem. I know I didn't have any problems previously when using this (when I had the game installed and modded.)

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Nice, feedback and willingness to work on the problem. Interesting, wondering if it has to do with Vortex as the problem. I know I didn't have any problems previously when using this (when I had the game installed and modded.)

Thanks. I always try to be willing and sound like someone who needs help. Most of the time it works and I get responses that's better than my self-tried fixes.

BTW, it works. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is there a way this can work with this? When I try to use them together, the textures are all messed up/in the wrong places (e.g penis texture being on the shoulder). Love the mod btw. Good to see the Breezes body replacer get an update, I just like the high resolution of the mentioned mod's textures.

1 hour ago, Kaiden69 said:

Is there a way this can work with this? When I try to use them together, the textures are all messed up/in the wrong places (e.g penis texture being on the shoulder). Love the mod btw. Good to see the Breezes body replacer get an update, I just like the high resolution of the mentioned mod's textures.

Sounds like the textures in that mod use the modified Breeze UV (the one I got rid of in this mod).  Try using the vanilla male textures of that mod with my meshes and see if they line up correctly.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Sounds like the textures in that mod use the modified Breeze UV (the one I got rid of in this mod).  Try using the vanilla male textures of that mod with my meshes and see if they line up correctly.

So the mod only comes with the files in the spoiler. No meshes folder...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.26a339f66aa50e182ef45349ce974da6.png

I'm not exactly familiar with what UV is. is it one of those files?  

Edit:

Sorry! I didn't read your comment properly. I'm using the vanilla textures now, and it works perfectly. Thank you!

Edited by Kaiden69
  • Like 1

Hmmm... so with some testing I've run across something else while using the high resolution textures. I don't know if you know anything Sexout related issues, but when oral sex (blowjobs) occur, the texture goes off again, but not in the way that it occured last time (still same issue, but textures are in a different location). Its perfectly fine outside of Sexlab animations, and during vaginal/anal animations. Weird...

45 minutes ago, Kaiden69 said:

Hmmm... so with some testing I've run across something else while using the high resolution textures. I don't know if you know anything Sexout related issues, but when oral sex (blowjobs) occur, the texture goes off again, but not in the way that it occured last time (still same issue, but textures are in a different location). Its perfectly fine outside of Sexlab animations, and during vaginal/anal animations. Weird...

I can't figure out what's going on with Sexout either.  I think it has something to do with how mod swaps out meshes.  I've tried manually fixing the meshes Sexout uses and pathing textures to to them, but they still fuck up during some animations.  I don't know enough about Sexout to help you; might try asking the mod author.

• Like 1