Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

I can't figure out what's going on with Sexout either.  I think it has something to do with how mod swaps out meshes.  I've tried manually fixing the meshes Sexout uses and pathing textures to to them, but they still fuck up during some animations.  I don't know enough about Sexout to help you; might try asking the mod author.

OK, I'll try asking over on LL. Thanks again for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2019 at 7:15 AM, Kendo 2 said:

I can't figure out what's going on with Sexout either.  I think it has something to do with how mod swaps out meshes.  I've tried manually fixing the meshes Sexout uses and pathing textures to to them, but they still fuck up during some animations.  I don't know enough about Sexout to help you; might try asking the mod author.

Alright, so aghjax from LL told me to replace both Sexout bodysuit meshes with the mesh from the bodysuits of this mod to fix my problem. So I copied 

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif "

and made  

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectamra.nif " (a second file within the sexoutbodysuits path from the Sexout Bodies mod) 

and now the textures are fixed. Figured it was worth mentioning here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

Alright, so aghjax from LL told me to replace both Sexout bodysuit meshes with the mesh from the bodysuits of this mod to fix my problem. So I copied 

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif "

and made  

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectamra.nif " (a second file within the sexoutbodysuits path from the Sexout Bodies mod) 

and now the textures are fixed. Figured it was worth mentioning here.

Strange there wasn't already a second body when you installed Sexout?  There should have been. One (the first one) is for walking around. You can have a nude flaccid, erect, or even underwear version. The second one  is the body that animations use for sex. There has always been a second body for Sexout. (one body for females if you are curious.. If I am correct. .. they use armors to change to pregnant versions... Off topic.. yes.. sorry will get back to topic :D )

I ask because I haven't seen any situation where there was only one body (path) .. I thought it was something along the lines as one body was this mod and the other (sex one) was the original Breezes which has that UV issue as the cause. Not having the second body should have caused floating head hands and feet issue. Not graphical issues. I must be getting really out of touch with Fallout NV mods. :(

In any case, excellent of you to come back with your solution. top notch, keep it up. (   ... pun intended.. lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2019 at 6:33 PM, ritualclarity said:

Strange there wasn't already a second body when you installed Sexout?  There should have been. One (the first one) is for walking around. You can have a nude flaccid, erect, or even underwear version. The second one  is the body that animations use for sex. There has always been a second body for Sexout. (one body for females if you are curious.. If I am correct. .. they use armors to change to pregnant versions... Off topic.. yes.. sorry will get back to topic :D )

I ask because I haven't seen any situation where there was only one body (path) .. I thought it was something along the lines as one body was this mod and the other (sex one) was the original Breezes which has that UV issue as the cause. Not having the second body should have caused floating head hands and feet issue. Not graphical issues. I must be getting really out of touch with Fallout NV mods. :(

In any case, excellent of you to come back with your solution. top notch, keep it up. (   ... pun intended.. lol)

I don't think so, at least not in Data, Core, or SCR. I have this mod, Sexout Data,  Sexout Core, and SCR installed. I have Sexout - Bodies downloaded, but not installed, because I have my own body replacers (Breeze Redux/Type N). I only figured out that there was a second body suit (outfitmerectamra.nif) after aghjax told me to replace both body suits. I then opened up the Sexout - Breezes BSA from the Sexout Bodies mod, and found two .nif files within the \sexoutbodysuits \ path.

 

Should I have Sexout - Bodies installed even though I already have Type N and this mod?

Edited by Kaiden69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

I don't think so, at least not in Data, Core, or SCR. I have this mod, Sexout Data,  Sexout Core, and SCR installed. I have Sexout - Bodies downloaded, but not installed, because I have my own body replacers (Breeze Redux/Type N). I only figured out that there was a second body suit (outfitmerectamra.nif) after aghjax told me to replace both body suits. I then opened up the Sexout - Breezes BSA from the Sexout Bodies mod, and found two .nif files within the \sexoutbodysuits \ path.

 

Should I have Sexout - Bodies installed even though I already have Type N and this mod?

Not if it is working for you now. The sexout bodies add that second body. You needed to have the sex body / nude body installed properly of your choice to have things work properly as a result you had issues.  If you installed the ones provided for you, the body would have likely changed when having sex or depending on when you installed (your chosen mod vs SExout bodies .. which overwritten the other)

I believe the female body is singular. so if you have a chosen nude body chances are you are good to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By vancleef
      The adventures you can find in the Wasteland., Aradia Kato armor by zzjay
    • By vancleef
      Playing around with Kendo 2's Pain Mistress armor and Halofarm's Pinup Poses.
    • By vancleef
      Playing around with more of Kendo 2's armor and Halofarm's Pinup Poses
×
×
  • Create New...