Jump to content
Doublezero

New members introduction thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, junkacc said:

hello fags... how's the wanking? followed Kendo2's content here.

Question, how do I change the background picture? I uploaded my hellokitty avatar thinking it would be my profile picture but now I can't get rid of the banner thingy on my profile page that only shows the hellokitty ears.

Not allowed to use the word 'fag' here...oh wait...yeah you are.  And we're doing fine in our tiny corner of the internet.  How are you, fudgepack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome junkacc  :)

 

may i suggest you guys create a dictionary somewhere in the site with the meaning of all those slang worlds for those (like me) that not being american can't understand them ??:-_-:

such as : wanking (this i think i can guess), fags, fudgepack... ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doublezero said:

Hello and welcome to the NSFW. You can remove the background picture in the cover photo drop down menu on the top right part on your profile page.

AHA! that's where it was. It was in white fonts on my white hellokitty background lol. anyway thx.

 

2 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Not allowed to use the word 'fag' here...oh wait...yeah you are.  And we're doing fine in our tiny corner of the internet.  How are you, fudgepack?

Doing good. Thinking of finally finishing the Oblivion stuff... and fixin all the mistakes... oh the mistakes

At least I know what I'm doing now... so FO and NV too.

1 hour ago, Karma199696 said:

welcome junkacc  :)

 

may i suggest you guys create a dictionary somewhere in the site with the meaning of all those slang worlds for those (like me) that not being american can't understand them ??:-_-:

such as : wanking (this i think i can guess), fags, fudgepack... ;)

fag and cunt are what you call your friends... remember that.

Edited by junkacc
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody!

After 2 days of exploring the Forum I just discovered this thread here - shame about me

Something about me.
I am a female over 40 year old German and only discovered 2 months ago Skyrim for me. It is a lot of fun to try the adult mods that are  available. I am still not very familiar with the modding matter, it is just enough for the outfit studio to use small things for CBBE. I tried carefully Nifskope, CK and Blender, but I am hopelessly overstrained.

Is there somewhere  a place, where I can ask for specific mods, per example open toe boots?

Thanks for this forum here :)

Zilvra

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Willkommen Zilvra :)

Glad you found out the thread ;) don't worry about being late... we have more then 20.000 members but i think that less the 100 found this thread and dropped a line or two...  so you already are among the best performers here :D

actually at the moment there isn't a request thread (or i never found it)...  but i think you could go to the Feedback & Suggestion Forum, in the Site addition suggestion thread and propose that one be created...

again wellcome :)

 

Edited by Karma199696
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vielen Dank Karma!

Okay, then will i use your postet Area. Maybe one of the Admins can one create :)

I think, the most of the members wants only the rights to download. But I am a little bit different, i like smalltalk :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Vielen Dank Karma!

Okay, then will i use your postet Area. Maybe one of the Admins can one create :)

I think, the most of the members wants only the rights to download. But I am a little bit different, i like smalltalk :) 

i like downloading mods too (i found this site following Kendo2 and his stuff) but i like talking too :) since i'm too lazy to learn modding and i don't have much free time, the little i have is for playing, not for studying tutorials and guides :P so i try contributing at least to threads and discussions ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try it often, i am a curious woman - till to the point i say, okay that is not for me. This can other People do better. <.<'

Edited by zilvradrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Hello everybody!

After 2 days of exploring the Forum I just discovered this thread here - shame about me

Something about me.
I am a female over 40 year old German and only discovered 2 months ago Skyrim for me. It is a lot of fun to try the adult mods that are  available. I am still not very familiar with the modding matter, it is just enough for the outfit studio to use small things for CBBE. I tried carefully Nifskope, CK and Blender, but I am hopelessly overstrained.

Is there somewhere  a place, where I can ask for specific mods, per example open toe boots?

Thanks for this forum here :)

Zilvra

 

Hello, welcome to the site. As for your question on where to post request we don't have a place. With this not being available go to the next best place, Skyrim discussions and open a thread for a request. However like other sites, generally request go unFullfilled unless you inspire someone very much. :) So make sure your post is very inspiring. ;) We do have some here that do have the chops to do what you request if they so decided to. 

16 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

Willkommen Zilvra :)

Glad you found out the thread ;) don't worry about being late... we have more then 20.000 members but i think that less the 100 found this thread and dropped a line or two...  so you already are among the best performers here :D

actually at the moment there isn't a request thread (or i never found it)...  but i think you could go to the Feedback & Suggestion Forum, in the Site addition suggestion thread and propose that one be created...

again wellcome :)

 

 

Yes, that would also be good for the long term. If enough people here are interested in this then perhaps an additon would be made. However, for the most part many requests end up not being fulfilled as I stated above. I belong to many sites and rarely see some ideas or suggestions taken up by others.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm JoshQ and I'm spamming the downloads section with poorly made content for a game nobody cares about (The Sims 3).

Sorry!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JoshQ said:

I'm JoshQ and I'm spamming the downloads section with poorly made content for a game nobody cares about (The Sims 3).

Sorry!

hi JoshQ :) welcome to the site and thanks for that "poorly made content" ;) i also asked a question about it but now i see the answer was already here :D

i'm downloading all of it for my Sims

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

hi JoshQ :) welcome to the site and thanks for that "poorly made content" ;) i also asked a question about it but now i see the answer was already here :D

i'm downloading all of it for my Sims

Thanks!

Yep all my uploads are for TS3, there's a chance I move to TS4 but for now I don't find it fun. EA has patched and added lots of stuff so my opinion might change in the future.

Edited by JoshQ
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JoshQ said:

Thanks!

Yep all my uploads are for TS3, there's a chance I move to TS4 but for now I don't find it fun. EA has patched and added lots of stuff so my opinion might change in the future.

don't worry, i don't think i'm moving to TS4 either, so no problem ;)   well...  it's true that when i played TS2 i told i wasn't going to pass to TS3...  so, never say never :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Cool, If I found TS3 on sale and got it, I'd have a lot of cool stuff to get and use. :P

Yeah that's the biggest advantage it has: lots of mods, variety in clothing, furniture, worlds and of course sexy stuff ;) TS4 will eventually get there (hopefully). I recommend you to get it for Steam, Origin is fine but you need to configure it to avoid automatic updates before buying the game, the last official patch (1.69) just adds bloat to a game that requires some work (a la skyrim) for mods to work well.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Your straightforwardness shouldn't be a problem so long as it doesn't jot down to vulgar words at someone. You'll find Kendo 2 and I to be very blunt people. Doublezero is the most chilled one, and RitualClarity is the alien.

Just don't trust aliens. They like to abduct members and board them in their mother ship and do weird things to them. :P

Nonetheless, welcome to NSFWmods. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome Gandalf... nice to have you here !  i actually would need a wizard to make my Skyrim work again as it did before :D

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm bjornk, the "Skeever Butt", from Loverslab, where some people also call me "hater", "toxic" etc. among other names... Some of my friends from Loverslab recommended this place, so here I am... Better late than never, I guess...

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bjornk said:

Hi, I'm bjornk, the "Skeever Butt", from Loverslab, where some people also call me "hater", "toxic" etc. among other names... Some of my friends from Loverslab recommended this place, so here I am... Better late than never, I guess...

Why would anyone recommend you to come to this site :P lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Why would anyone recommend you to come to this site :P lol

 

Perhaps they thought moderation would be a bit more decent compared to what we had back at LL, but we'll see about that...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bjornk said:

Perhaps they thought moderation would be a bit more decent compared to what we had back at LL, but we'll see about that...:)

They were so wrong.... Oh we are so terrible... horrible. The worst experiences you will ever have on a site in your life.... run, run fast as you can :P

In any case, glad to see you here and hope you have a fun time here and enjoy yourself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 10:40 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Not allowed to use the word 'fag' here...oh wait...yeah you are.  And we're doing fine in our tiny corner of the internet.  How are you, fudgepack?

You aren't allowed to use those words here if you will cry and have a fit because someone gives you back as hard as you give ;)

On 3/9/2017 at 11:43 AM, Karma199696 said:

welcome junkacc  :)

 

may i suggest you guys create a dictionary somewhere in the site with the meaning of all those slang worlds for those (like me) that not being american can't understand them ??:-_-:

such as : wanking (this i think i can guess), fags, fudgepack... ;)

Don't worry Karma, sorry I missed this somehow. In any case if you, or others, miss some word or slang, just ask for clarification of the term. Someone should be able to help clarify it. I don't consider that derailing the thread as everybody needs to understand the conversation as much as possible. To be honest I don't know most of the colorful terms that Kendo comes up with...He is a regular slang libary.. lol

Spoiler

Wanking... masterbation, generally refering to males.

Fags... homosexuals, generally referring to a male,

Fudgepack...well not sure but I believe it a male that was on the receiving end of anal... In other words during sex their feces was pushed back up the rectum. (packed) If I am wrong please someone clarify..

Carifications to the words given above ... to the best of my ability... not sure on the last one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had decided to stay clear of LL and to be honest, I wasn't really interested in joining this place until recently, but today I realized that I needed a place to continue bashing Bethesda... without getting annoyed by fanboys disguised as moderators.:devil:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
12 minutes ago, bjornk said:

Perhaps they thought moderation would be a bit more decent compared to what we had back at LL, but we'll see about that...:)

Welcome Bjornk. Glad to see you here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bjornk said:

Perhaps they thought moderation would be a bit more decent compared to what we had back at LL, but we'll see about that...:)

That's odd since there isn't any moderation here.  We aren't the fucking thought police.  Shit post, troll, do whatever the hell you want within the few rules we have.  If you want to post something that might go outside of the rules there's the 'Cringe-worthy Internet' thread where everything (almost) is fair game.

Don't look at this place like it's a Nexus or LL safespace.  Treat it like Youtube/4Chan/pol/the rest of the fucking internet.  Everyone here is on their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×