The official NSFW Babe Thread

Doublezero

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2018 at 10:47 PM, Kendo 2 said:

No, you are NOT ready.  Skip to 9:00...or watch the whole thing.

What's this, some kind of an "ass" contest where the crowd gets to choose the best one?

Edit: Never mind, I turned on the auto-translate thing and apparently that's indeed the case.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bjornk said:

Is that the meme girl I keep seeing on YT thumbnails? What's her story? Another Twitch THOT?

SnapChat THOT.

At first the shit storm was 'she's only 16'.  Age of consent in Great Britain is 16.  Then it comes out she's 19.  Doesn't matter since legal is legal.

Fanboys are pissed she's biting into another THOT's hustle who does basically the same thing, but is older, has about 30lbs on her, and is a solid 5 on a good day.  Belle Delphine is hotter by a mile.  Fat thot's fanboy cultists don't like facts so they bash the hot thot.  Belle thot also does 'request' hentai ahegao faces so she makes facial expressions like her colon has just been pumped full of horse semen.  And Millennials pay to see this shit.  Guess paying off that student loan they cry about ain't as import as craft beer, Starbucks and throwing money at girls they'll never fuck.

Then shit started about her pay tiers on Patreon.  The more you pay, the more daddy issues you get to see.  Dive deep enough and she'll put a ball gag in her mouth and spank herself with a paddle that has 'bitch' written on it.  She'll also write your name on her body with black marker.

I ain't gonna lie; the Belle thot is sexy as fuck and she's what I go for in RL, but I ain't about to white knight for her or give her fucking money.  The drama is from Millennial-no-pussy-pulling-internet-dorks.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

And I just figured out what Belle Delphine's trip is.  She's a fetish Lolita.  Cute flaky 19yr old girl who loves pink, stuffed animals, little girl clothes AND she has a collection of BDSM gear.  I knew there was a reason (beyond the obvious) that I liked her.

She's literally a meme girl: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/belle-delphine

"Ahegao Faces"... and obviously an hentai fan.

8fa.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:27 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Russian pop star Katya Bazhenova.  Her music is standard formula but she does have a nice voice AND she' gorgeous.

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, Great Odin's Beard! Admit it, Kendo: she's your ideal Fantasy Chick!