16 hours ago, Ironnuts7 said:

Can I get some help it says I'm missing some files

They are listed as required, and linked on the first page of this discussion. Simply open the "Requirements" part and click on the link and install as usual.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:26 PM, OH72 said:

I probably overlooked something installing, I keep getting error messages like these:

Reveal hidden contents

2022-02-13 02:18:15.091464 DEBUG: [dd_animation_query_registry]: Took 0.011s to collect 0 Animations.
2022-02-13 02:18:15.093464 DEBUG: [dd_animation_query_registry]: Took 0.000s to organize 0 Animations
2022-02-13 02:18:15.148464 DEBUG: [dd_encounter_query_registry]: Took 0.011s to collect 3 Encounters.
2022-02-13 02:18:15.150463 DEBUG: [dd_encounter_query_registry]: Took 0.001s to organize 3 Encounters
2022-02-13 02:18:15.174464 DEBUG: [dd_cas_part_query_registry]: Took 0.022s to collect 484 CAS Parts.
2022-02-13 02:18:15.202463 DEBUG: [dd_cas_part_query_registry]: Took 0.027s to organize 484 CAS Parts
2022-02-13 02:18:18.717242 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'Default CAS Parts! This part requires at least SOME parts!',), {'part_store': DDFeetBodyPartStore: FEET,
 'sim': 'Desiree Hillman (624608962961145922) [SI]',
 'sim_type': <CommonSimType.ADULT_HUMAN = 15>}
2022-02-13 02:18:18.838242 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'Default CAS Parts! This part requires at least SOME parts!',), {'part_store': DDChestBodyPartStore: CHEST,
 'sim': 'Mortimer Goth (624608963012136110) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:18:18.846242 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'Default CAS Parts! This part requires at least SOME parts!',), {'part_store': DDFeetBodyPartStore: FEET,
 'sim': 'Mortimer Goth (624608963012136110) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:18:55.197442 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'sim': 'Nancy Landgraab (624608963012138318) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:19:10.519440 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'sim': 'Liberty Lee (624608963012137193) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:19:25.323440 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'sim': 'Katrina Caliente (624608963012140368) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:19:40.316441 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'sim': 'Eliza Pancakes (624608963012135606) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:20:10.517956 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'Default CAS Parts! This part requires at least SOME parts!',), {'part_store': DDChestBodyPartStore: CHEST,
 'sim': 'Geoffrey Landgraab (624608963012138317) [SI]',
2022-02-13 02:20:10.527956 ERROR: [dd_sim_part_selections_init]: ('No CAS Parts were available for the Sim for the given CAS Parts, not even '
 'sim': 'Geoffrey Landgraab (624608963012138317) [SI]',

I haven't played SIMS4 in ages, so am not familiar anymore with where this may come from. Also my first time to using this mod

Weird that it is listing Feet in there, is your Sim any type of occult?

22 hours ago, BitshLol said:

Apparently when i try to do anything with a pet, theres no animations. how do i fix this?

SHIFT+CLICK on your Pet Sim -> DD -> Show Actor Info.
You are looking for Species and Sim Type. If those don't match what you expect, that is most likely the reason. Otherwise ensure you've installed animations for Pet Sims.

Hey, I'm kinda new to this site but am having problems and am hoping you can help. I have the mod installed correctly and everything required is up to date. When I click on another sim they show the options for Rough Sex, Nudity options, Milk Farm, Sex Roll Preferences and Leash. There are no options to engage in sex. They sometimes do it autonomously but I am unable to orchestrate anything. As a test I removed every mod except everything I need for this mod and it was still the same problem. Can you help me solve this issue?

1 hour ago, WhatuDoinInMyWaters said:

Hey, I'm kinda new to this site but am having problems and am hoping you can help. I have the mod installed correctly and everything required is up to date. When I click on another sim they show the options for Rough Sex, Nudity options, Milk Farm, Sex Roll Preferences and Leash. There are no options to engage in sex. They sometimes do it autonomously but I am unable to orchestrate anything. As a test I removed every mod except everything I need for this mod and it was still the same problem. Can you help me solve this issue?

Take a look at the wiki, it can answer many questions: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_General_for_DeviousDesires#Sex

I really wanted to love this mod, but it doesn't seem to work. My guys try to rape these other guys but the victims will walk over to the bed, whatever and just go back to what they were doing before. I turn on fill needs world, and don't let needs decay but they still do five seconds later they're back to where the needs were before I filled them. What's going on? The only thing I do like is the milking, animation for that would be nice and a moodlet like they didn't want to get milked, they were forced or they liked it, and a moodlet after drinking the cum would be hot too.

I'm having an issue where despite being male, my dogs are listed as having vaginas, and i can only choose vagina body parts for them. Is there some way to manually choose to give a dog a penis? Is there something I've done wrong? I'm unsure how to troubleshoot. 

Sorry guys need to ask, I ran into some problem at the sims cas, I add some dd fetish traits to my sim then save and play but when I click my sim to check, some of the dd sex traits that I added and changed were not added to the sim. Can someone tell me why? Is there something I've done wrong?

sorry for my poor English skills

On 12/29/2021 at 10:30 AM, izzypeasy said:

Thanks for dd, it's my most favorite but since I got the newest Version installed dd  doesent show up as an Option anymore. Also I get the Warning (look on the picture) translated it means: exception in devious desires

A problem occurred. Search for the log file: ….

How do i fix this? The log file text document is very long and i don’t understand it at all. Has it something to do with whicked whim?

93813C41-F16F-4203-A971-85567DAF05D2.thumb.jpeg.fa3b1c428a99801381611d8315791a71.jpeg

it might help if we knew what that said.

On 3/1/2022 at 10:34 PM, lichenlad said:

I'm having an issue where despite being male, my dogs are listed as having vaginas, and i can only choose vagina body parts for them. Is there some way to manually choose to give a dog a penis? Is there something I've done wrong? I'm unsure how to troubleshoot. 

You say they are Male, but your dog has a vagina, which indicates they are actually Female and not Male. (Since Pets don't have gender options in vanilla)

On 3/2/2022 at 9:21 AM, ezg said:

it might help if we knew what that said.

It just tells THEM where to find the exception to give to us. It is useless to anyone but them.

On 3/1/2022 at 11:43 PM, laphing said:

Sorry guys need to ask, I ran into some problem at the sims cas, I add some dd fetish traits to my sim then save and play but when I click my sim to check, some of the dd sex traits that I added and changed were not added to the sim. Can someone tell me why? Is there something I've done wrong?

sorry for my poor English skills

v3.9 DD has a bug that has been fixed in v4.0 (Which is available in my discord currently). You can also assign fetishes by doing SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Modify Fetishes.

Edited by ColonolNutty

6 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

You say they are Male, but your dog has a vagina, which indicates they are actually Female and not Male. (Since Pets don't have gender options in vanilla)

Sorry, let me elaborate more. What I mean is, no matter which option i choose, the dog ends up with a vagina. I can not figure out how to make the dog male. I am wondering if this is a conflict, and perhaps if there is a way to change the dogs sex that DD will recognise. I set the dog to "male" in CAS but that doesnt seem to have an effect. I assume I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. 

Thanks for the help!

example.png

On 2/24/2022 at 7:01 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Weird that it is listing Feet in there, is your Sim any type of occult?

No. I don't even have any occult DLC or mods installed that I know of. Did I maybe install parts of the body mods incorrectly?

On 3/3/2022 at 8:17 PM, lichenlad said:

Sorry, let me elaborate more. What I mean is, no matter which option i choose, the dog ends up with a vagina. I can not figure out how to make the dog male. I am wondering if this is a conflict, and perhaps if there is a way to change the dogs sex that DD will recognise. I set the dog to "male" in CAS but that doesnt seem to have an effect. I assume I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. 

Thanks for the help!

Try using my Custom Gender Settings mod to change them to Uses Toilet Standing and remove Uses Toilet Sitting.

On 3/4/2022 at 10:50 PM, Pawsandhooves said:

Is the hyperdriver pet animation listed in the wiki not functional with DD?

Give em a try.

On 3/4/2022 at 5:21 AM, OH72 said:

No. I don't even have any occult DLC or mods installed that I know of. Did I maybe install parts of the body mods incorrectly?

Try removing all other mods except for DD itself, the requirements of DD, animations, and CAS parts and see if that makes a difference.

Edited by ColonolNutty

Hello. I currently use DD, WW, WP, and NP. When i undress a female sim with DD, it works fine, but when i undress a male sim with DD, his body disappears and has black spots and question marks on it. Is this a glitch or did i install something wrong?

Hi! I recently downloaded this mod bc I really want DD Kinky. I have followed all the installation instructions. However my Sims 4 game now refuses to get past the initial loading screen after the Sims 4 logo. No error message, it just loads endlessly.

I have tried moving other mods such as WW and MCCC out of my Mods folder just in case there was some conflict, but no change. However when I move your mod (and related required files) out, the game loads into the main menu just fine, so it seems to be a DD thing?

Any help you or the community can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, heramepheus said:

Hi! I recently downloaded this mod bc I really want DD Kinky. I have followed all the installation instructions. However my Sims 4 game now refuses to get past the initial loading screen after the Sims 4 logo. No error message, it just loads endlessly.

I have tried moving other mods such as WW and MCCC out of my Mods folder just in case there was some conflict, but no change. However when I move your mod (and related required files) out, the game loads into the main menu just fine, so it seems to be a DD thing?

Any help you or the community can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

3 things. review the install instructions. Many times people don't follow the instructions (place something where it wasn't suppose to be. This mod is very specific.

Go tot he discord option for support for faster assistance

and, make sure you have the moding option turned on for your Sims game. Ihad that problem once before.

6 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

3 things. review the install instructions. Many times people don't follow the instructions (place something where it wasn't suppose to be. This mod is very specific.

Go tot he discord option for support for faster assistance

and, make sure you have the moding option turned on for your Sims game. Ihad that problem once before.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

As I said, I have followed all the installation instructions to the letter. And just to be extra-extra sure, I removed everything from subfolders and put them directly into the Mods folder (except for the mod_data folder, I didn't touch the file structure for that). I have all the necessary supporting mods as well - ModSettingsMenu and S4CL and the WW animations convertor and even the Noir cocks. The only 'required' mod I don't have is the censor remover because I don't see why I would need that if I run it concurrent with WW which has full nudity already anyway.

Also I have used mods ever since I first got Sims 4. And as I said, taking DD out and putting WW and MCCC in loaded the game perfectly fine. Besides which, there would be no way for me to click the 'enable mods' given that I can't even load into the main menu.

About the discord, I suppose I'll try that in a bit. I'm just reluctant to join more discord communities in general.