19 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I had the form ready, going through every step it mentioned, but surprise surprise, going through the list and installing the newer 4.1.1 was just what I needed to get the text box from appearing, the attached image isn't relevant to my reply, it more so serves the purpose to show that I did everything that was on the link you sent me to. As far as I can tell, a few requirements were outdated and I had just assumed the version I got was the only one I'd ever need. The ones listed are after updating them by the way, I just thought if after all that the error popup still shows up then I'll need some further help. I wish more mods would tell you about a new version like how Basemental Drugs does it.

Unbenannt.png

On 5/6/2022 at 12:24 AM, ervvvevg said:

Sorry, I should've been more specific. It's basically the selection of options in TS4. Example: Romance, Friendly, Life Tragedies, Mean, and more options.

Make sure you've installed the requirements of DD. (Listed in the description)

41 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Make sure you've installed the requirements of DD. (Listed in the description)

I have, I'm still not sure what I've done wrong; everything is correctly downloaded.

Edited by ervvvevg

Okay, I managed to fixed the "no animations found" problem, apparently feces/urine consumption doesn't work if the animations are under the "CLIMAX" category, Only problem now is that the animations are playing for a split second instead of playing correctly.

8 hours ago, Asher247 said:

Okay, I managed to fixed the "no animations found" problem, apparently feces/urine consumption doesn't work if the animations are under the "CLIMAX" category, Only problem now is that the animations are playing for a split second instead of playing correctly.

Check the hunger and bladder levels of Sims, Feces Consumption ends if the source has full bladder or the consumer has full hunger.

8 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Check the hunger and bladder levels of Sims, Feces Consumption ends if the source has full bladder or the consumer has full hunger.

Yup that was it, silly me

The only problem now is that props involved in sex (e.g. phones in hands, poop/pee animating out of bodies) don't appear, even for normal sex. I'm only experiencing this for the latest 4.1.2 version, as I downgraded to the the 4.1.1 version and it didn't seem to have this problem.
Thank you so much for making this mod by the way, tonnes more interactivity in terms of fetish content than WW.

I have a problem where sims that I send to sleep, get up immediately from the bed no matter what. I've tried many of the google solutions for it and none of them work except testing if one of my mods is the responsible one. I have many mods and CC so I had to pull 1 by 1 to see which one was the respoonsible one and it was DD. I saw there was a new update so I did that too but still the problem persists. It only stops when I remove DD from my mods and I rather not. Help?

So I downloaded the mod, followed all of the installation instructions and I don't get any error messages upon start up. However, when I make two sims "Start sexy time" they just teleport to the location, and the one who started it has a "Wait For Everyone" in their taskbar, which lasts for a few seconds before it goes away and the sims resume autonomously doing what they were doing before. I have the "always accept sex" cheat on as well, but they still don't do anything beyond that. This feels like a simple fix, but I haven't been able to find anything.

13 hours ago, devil_woman_24 said:

I have a problem where sims that I send to sleep, get up immediately from the bed no matter what. I've tried many of the google solutions for it and none of them work except testing if one of my mods is the responsible one. I have many mods and CC so I had to pull 1 by 1 to see which one was the respoonsible one and it was DD. I saw there was a new update so I did that too but still the problem persists. It only stops when I remove DD from my mods and I rather not. Help?

Doesn't seem related to DD, my test household Sims sleep just fine with DD in there, best test is to remove EVERYTHING from your Mods folder and only put DD and its requirements in there.

9 hours ago, BK_94 said:

So I downloaded the mod, followed all of the installation instructions and I don't get any error messages upon start up. However, when I make two sims "Start sexy time" they just teleport to the location, and the one who started it has a "Wait For Everyone" in their taskbar, which lasts for a few seconds before it goes away and the sims resume autonomously doing what they were doing before. I have the "always accept sex" cheat on as well, but they still don't do anything beyond that. This feels like a simple fix, but I haven't been able to find anything.

You probably just need to update Sims 4 Community Library.

19 hours ago, Asher247 said:

Yup that was it, silly me

The only problem now is that props involved in sex (e.g. phones in hands, poop/pee animating out of bodies) don't appear, even for normal sex. I'm only experiencing this for the latest 4.1.2 version, as I downgraded to the the 4.1.1 version and it didn't seem to have this problem.
Thank you so much for making this mod by the way, tonnes more interactivity in terms of fetish content than WW.

Fixed in v4.1.3

Edited by ColonolNutty
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2022 at 12:00 AM, ColonolNutty said:

Doesn't seem related to DD, my test household Sims sleep just fine with DD in there, best test is to remove EVERYTHING from your Mods folder and only put DD and its requirements in there.

I thought you or others may want to know that the conflicting mod was Slice of Life whenever DD was present with it. I have the latest version of both mods too. 

10 hours ago, devil_woman_24 said:

I thought you or others may want to know that the conflicting mod was Slice of Life whenever DD was present with it. I have the latest version of both mods too. 

Not sure what you mean when you say conflicting mod. Maybe Slice of Life is outdated?

I get this exception when I try to set sexual role 

AttributeError: type object 'CommonStringId' has no attribute 'S4CL_NONE'
Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Preferences_Set_Sex_Role_Preference' on_started. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonStringId' has no attribute 'S4CL_NONE'

16 hours ago, Pandaling said:

I get this exception when I try to set sexual role 

AttributeError: type object 'CommonStringId' has no attribute 'S4CL_NONE'
Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Preferences_Set_Sex_Role_Preference' on_started. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonStringId' has no attribute 'S4CL_NONE'

Update S4CL.

Next time you need help with an exception:
https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods%2C-Both-Using-Or-Not-Using-S4CL#things-that-will-not-help-to-solve-the-problem-you-are-having
Number 5

On 5/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, ColonolNutty said:

It is in the SHIFT+CLICK -> Instant Outfits menu

Is your Sim trying to have sex with an NPC that does not live at the lot your Sim does? That might explain why it works on a toilet, since NPCs are only allowed to have "sex" at toilets and showers while off of their home lot. (This can be disabled in the DD Settings)

Poo Feeder is a Poo Source. Poo Source = Source Of Poo.

Yes, animations and CAS Parts will still be loaded, this is what DDWWLoader does for you (deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script)

S4CL = Sims 4 Community Library
1. Update S4CL
2. Remove Old versions of S4CL
3. Remove duplicate versions of S4CL
4. Remove S4CL, then put a fresh copy back in.
5. Remove sims4communitylib.config
There are very few guaranteed possibilities, because many people constantly get that error and it is ALWAYS 100% of the time due to one of the above reasons.

The default orgasm fill rate is actually set to 1.0, it is possible with the many performance enhancements that it suddenly became too high, since things are running at a much faster rate. I plan to review much of the "During Sex" stuff during v4.2 or v4.3, so it may end up being fixed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

Second answer in the Nudity FAQ: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_General_for_DeviousDesires#Nudity_FAQ

Try travelling away from the lot and then back again (Maybe a couple times) and then try again.

thank you very much! it was just outdated thank you, I'm new to mods like this

I'm have everything installed and using S4CL v1.77, but this error won't stop spamming

[DeviousDesires_4.1.3] 2022-05-15 13:54:34.622740 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 487, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 773, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 544, in run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 485, in _create_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 4068, in create_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\household_template.py", line 379, in create_household
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 739, in add_template_data_to_sim
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 108, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 103, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\sex\utils\sim_sexual_organ_preference_utils.py", line 202, in _dd_add_sexual_organ_preferences_on_add_gender_preference
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 988, in _add_gender_preference
KeyError: None
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_add_sexual_organ_preferences_on_add_gender_preference' of class 'TunableSimTemplate' -> KeyError: None

12 hours ago, thunder6767 said:

I'm have everything installed and using S4CL v1.77, but this error won't stop spamming

[DeviousDesires_4.1.3] 2022-05-15 13:54:34.622740 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v169b\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 487, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 773, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 544, in run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 485, in _create_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 4068, in create_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\household_template.py", line 379, in create_household
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 739, in add_template_data_to_sim
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 108, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 103, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\sex\utils\sim_sexual_organ_preference_utils.py", line 202, in _dd_add_sexual_organ_preferences_on_add_gender_preference
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_template.py", line 988, in _add_gender_preference
KeyError: None
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_add_sexual_organ_preferences_on_add_gender_preference' of class 'TunableSimTemplate' -> KeyError: None

Looks like a vanilla error to me. I'll make sure DD doesn't try to catch this error.

Hi, I may have a little issue

I have installed every required mod then DD, but It seems like I dont have the trait anywhere (except for like/dislike) I downloaded everything yesterday so I think everything is at the good update.

Is it possible that it would conflict with Wicked Whims or something?

14 hours ago, Nîme14 said:

Hi, I may have a little issue

I have installed every required mod then DD, but It seems like I dont have the trait anywhere (except for like/dislike) I downloaded everything yesterday so I think everything is at the good update.

Is it possible that it would conflict with Wicked Whims or something?

SHIFT+CLICK on Sim -> DD -> Traits

WW conflicts with many mods, especially my mods.
See point number 1 here: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/Devious_Desires_Home#FAQ