I ended up needing to remove Noir's package to stop my game crashing. Did complete removal of everything and with just that mod, game crashed. Took it back out and slowly added everything back in, good to go, till I added the meshes back in. Now rape victims get pregnant, but even in my test world, NPC's won't even attempt to assault my player sim. Player sim can utilize functions fine. The autonomy just doesn't go the other way around. Still playing with settings to try to figure it out, but eh... eventually it'll get there?

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 1:10 PM, Sims4wicked said:

Anyway I tried using the DD settings & changing a few things (ex. Using the option to remove the jealously). But once I did that I couldn’t use the mod anymore. It wasn’t until I went into my mods folder and saw that the mod_data was messed up. So I fixed it. But then all the changing from the settings disappeared.

[...]

The DD mod is currently working but if I change anything on the settings it stops working. I still have all the files of my settings changes, just no idea for how I’m suppose to use them.

Having the same problem: as soon as I am changing settings, DD disappears from gameplay.
Edit: but replacing the mod_data folder with a freshly downloaded one didn't fix the problem - DD seems gone (allthough its properly installed) - and whenever I click somewhere where DD would show up in a menu I have like a 3-5 sec lag until the menu pops up - without any trace of DD

Edited by ShadowSea
Update of problem

On 7/4/2022 at 12:46 AM, Drakmin said:

I ended up needing to remove Noir's package to stop my game crashing. Did complete removal of everything and with just that mod, game crashed. Took it back out and slowly added everything back in, good to go, till I added the meshes back in. Now rape victims get pregnant, but even in my test world, NPC's won't even attempt to assault my player sim. Player sim can utilize functions fine. The autonomy just doesn't go the other way around. Still playing with settings to try to figure it out, but eh... eventually it'll get there?

Fixed adult human werewolf. Thank you very much. Hate to lose those files but DD is working now.

Hi, 

First time user of DD here. Cannot get the animations to play at any spot. When I select a spot SHIFT > DD > Show Animations, I can see the available animations, but when I do START SEXY TIME the same way and select the actors, it says no animations available for that place or some error like this. Things I have tried:

Uninstalled WW

Removed S4CL >  started game >  Exit >  install S4CL 

Removed DD > started game > Exit > Install DD 

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm having the same " AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimType' has no attribute 'ADULT_HUMAN_WEREWOLF'/'ADULT_FOX_WEREWOLF' " error that others have mentioned. It pops up every time I click on a Sim or object, and it continues to throw the error even with all other mods except DD removed. Has anyone had any luck fixing it? 

• Like 1

I have downloaded the newest version of DD along with all of the required mods.  I also have the newest version of Wicked Whims but DD doesn't seem to be working properly.  I have all of the packages installed but I won't let me use any of the animations.  Previously, all I had to do was click on a spot on the ground, and click on the DD option and then I could initiate animations with whatever character I wanted to and I would have the full list all the animations I had installed.  Now that doesn't happen.  The only option I get when I click on the DD icon after clicking on the floor is to "dance" and none of the pet animations work despite me having them in my mod folder.  Additionally, when I go into see the available animations through the menu in game, it says none are available.  The Wicked Whims interaction seems to work alright but I can't use any pet animations through that.  Any help on the matter would be appreciated.  I should also mention that I still have this problem when I have literally only the two DD downloads, the base Wicked Whims download, and the required mods for DD installed.

I have not been given access to the nsfw channel on the discord server for a few days so I thought I would try here. Since updating DD, ts4 community library and cruxmyth I cannot perform penis milking interactions. I click romance -> milking -> milk penis. They have the appropriate cum consumption fetishes, hunger and cum levels and nothing happens. The interaction symbol also doesn't load in the panel in the left corner.

I know, the name is ironic but I made it as a joke. I was wondering if there are any animations for the scat and ‘watersports’ fetishes that your sims can have. I thought the idea was hilarious and when I went to try and figure it out, it says no animations could be found. If I could make one request, can you add animations for these features??

On 6/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Graphical issues? All of the things in CSF are custom, so there should be no conflicts with any other mods.

https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_Pets_for_DeviousDesires#Sex

Sounds like one of your mods is bugging out.

If using the new rigs, they do not have tongue bones, so Tongue CAS Parts won't work properly.

I'd rather read a normal exception, please remove Better Exceptions and give me a lastexception.txt file instead. (Not lastExceptionClean.txt)

Hi thanks so much for replying so I have another issue i became companions with my pet and i am now 100% friendship but there is no option for romance its even grayed out. Could it be because I have a fiance? It says I need to romance the dog to have the option for romance but how can i do that if I cant even click it? thanks

Sorry to report that this mod is still broken. Something is wrong with the script file, my household will not load, and I get an exception report. I tried twice to load my game and the second time the Sims 4 icon disappeared from my desktop. 

Unfortunately after weeks of trying to debug this manually, I have given up on this mod. Couldn't get the animations to work and the normal gameplay somehow slowed to a crawl (ex: clicking on SIMs for interactions etc.). 

Hope that this mod will be fixed in the future. Game is running find after removing this. Good luck to y'all.

I tried going onto the Discord server but since I just joined today I'm not able to request access to the nsfw side. 

Is there any way to disable the height slider being changed during sex? I love the CFS height slider and use it for the vast majority of my sims and I don't want their heights to change during sex. 

Thanks!

Finally getting around to downloading latest version of DD. Also just installed the crappy TS4 update, 1.9 something.  I downloaded all of the required files and put directly into my mods folder (no extra folders). But I keep getting this exception error (see below), and DD is disabled.

[DeviousDesires_4.3.2] 2022-07-27 14:27:41.127096 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 76, in _common_on_late_zone_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 577, in do_zone_spin_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1587, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 236, in on_enter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 88, in load_households
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household_manager.py", line 181, in _load_household_from_household_proto
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\household.py", line 1427, in load_data
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\sim\common_sim_event_dispatcher.py", line 178, in _common_on_sim_load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3331, in load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info.py", line 3502, in _load_sim_info
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1125, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_mixin.py", line 475, in _update_age_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 74, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 78, in add_trait
  File "sims4communitylib\events\sim\common_sim_event_dispatcher.py", line 241, in _common_on_sim_trait_added
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 558, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 920, in _add_buffs
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\buff_component.py", line 347, in add_buff
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 108, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 103, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\nudity_system\event_handlers\_on_sim_end_sleep.py", line 66, in _dd_on_sim_mood_changed
  File "deviousdesires\settings\setting_utils.py", line 34, in is_enabled_for_interactions
  File "deviousdesires\settings\setting_utils.py", line 58, in get_available_genders
TypeError: get_all() got an unexpected keyword argument 'exclude_values'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_on_sim_mood_changed' of class 'BuffComponent' -> TypeError: get_all() got an unexpected keyword argument 'exclude_values'

What am I missing? Let me know if you need to see my mods folder, and I'll try to paste that on here. But I did move over everything just into the mods folder, not into separate or additional folders.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I feel like I'm being a bother but I promise, I'm not here about any error or bug. I have a mod question.

Is there a setting to enable a sim of either gender both get others pregnant and be pregnant themself? I've been searching for it for a while and all I can seem to find is an abandoned mod from 2015, and a mod for male pregnancy. And while that mod was tempting for what I wanted, I don't see a way of deactivating it's inbuilt moodlets.

I don't want their realistic moodlets, I just want my sims to be both genders at the same time. I want a cute lesbian couple able to both have kids with each other at the same time instead of forcing one to play male and the other female. That's all.