The 10000 member celebration thread

Doublezero

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Well over 17000 members now. (17091 to be exact) :)

This brings up a few issues:

Who is going to do the 20,000 celebration thread...

And @Doublezero do you have anything planned for 20,000 because if you do... you better kick it into high gear..lolĀ 

A new server. I plan to move us in March.

• Like 1

I'm leaning towards using the subscription option provided by IPS. It'll cost $100 but it'll be fully integrated and supported by the IPS developers as opposed to writing a plugin that would reward Patreon supporters but could break with each update.

Also, after doing some thinking I decided to go with one of the cheaper dedicated servers and see how the website stability fares. I can afford it so I don't need to push for Patreon support or anything else.

Ā 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe a retexture of one of your most popular mods? :)

Or something along those lines. :) even a simple teeshirt that members can have their characters wear and take a screencapture of and post on the celebration thread? lolĀ 

It might not be the greatest ideas but maybe something that will spark something.

OH, perhaps a special request for a type of armor etc voted on that thread. WE have voting capabilities with this forum software, correct?

Or we can post more music videos and celebration videos :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Maybe a retexture of one of your most popular mods? :)

Ā 

he might use the...well, i think is called slave outfit or something like that (see the attached pic)

Spoiler

587c7b42b6a21_TESV2017-01-1522-59-27-95.png.dd5f777cd2c9db0a82a1c725641b9ef2.png

changing it a little... for example joining the 2 upper parts in a larger one and write NSFW on it...Ā  then, instead of that kind of g-string, the bottom part would be something just hanging from the chain, like the upper part, with MODS written on it :D maybe you might want to change the colors for something more suitable to the site (black, dark grey, blue) ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...