Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patksunho

JH People Npc Cosmetic Surgery (English/Korea/Japanese ver) Integration Pack

31 posts in this topic

JH People Npc Cosmetic Surgery (English/Korea/Japanese ver) Integration Pack

This is English/Korea/Japanese ver hdtTES5EditUTF8_loader complete all the checks and you are a really lucky boy ~~ is clean ^ 0 ^ 
This is your Skye rim you must download to make women NPC beautiful
Put it in the Skyrim DATA folder or install it Anyone can easily install ModOrganizer.exe This 542 NPC is a face replacement
jh_people2 NPC 85   NPC NPC (85 meshes nif file) <JHskyrim People NPC 542 NPC  (542 meshes nif file)

NPC 85에 있는것 만 성형이 아니다 최신 버전으로 전부다 합쳤다 .... ア ッ プ グ レ ー ド 統 合 パ ッ ク

Required mod

This mod  need  for Jhpeople
These are also need to use Another NPC molding mod

Over SGhair 268: https://mega.nz/#!CQBjiZTI!19bljVqQ6W5Q9xbcVUmadZTrTDohclCcdr6KiYy7JgU
SG Female Brows: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35327/?
The Eyes of Beauty: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13722/?
Old version KS Hairdos (KS Hairdos-1-2헤어모드) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9VJwaWIMPqlRUt5X0tRS1k4SzA?usp=sharing
KS Hairdos - Renewal: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?  (Install KS Hairdos Renewal-68311-1-3 after installing the older version KS Hairdos-1-2헤어모드) 
Fairskin texture : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?
ECE 1.2 or newer: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12951/?   (If you are an ece user) 

hair.jpg

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Sidearmf93 is a famous Mordor  in south Korea
His mod is the normal Skyrim formation mod of the NPC
Currently he serves as nickname kmatu in Korean community site.
He gave to me  authority and redesigned  
This is the integration pack for all NPCs on their site
However, we excluded children's NPCs donaykin  If you want, you can visit his site and get the children files 

JH designed all the NPCs of his blog as one ESP
In Korea, most NPCs use Skylim users
I have Permissions from him.

Bandit / Helper / Dragon Birth / DAWGUARD / Thalmor / / Fuska / perjured ....................... All Skyrim Girl NPC Fairy
It does not matter whether you are UNP or CBBE
This also applies to all types of body installation and easy to delete NPC mode

More screen light sidearmf93 (kmatu JH)

http://blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220016685084

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s12.jpg

s13.jpg

s14.jpg

s15.jpg

s11.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

s9.jpg

s10.jpg

TESV.jpg

This NPC mod is JH People YouTube Video BY DSP

The first time I upload a YouTube video I've never played on YouTube
I just like to see YouTube  the images work very hard on youtube and I maked directly at the video clip ..
My computer video is a bright and beautiful screen image ....... but youtube image is bad quality

Don't worry
This is all English versions and no errors
Cleaning NPC JH people in molding mod
This is after downloading

NPC가の은名前を日本語カタカナで表記しました
韓国語の発音です
日本でスカイリム日本語に翻訳して,使用中の...
日本語비공식 스카이 림 전설 판 Patch.espを使用中であれば은 ~
jhskyrim 사람들 .espを上部に配置してください

download.jpg

There is a problem with the execution of Solitude Roggvir's death

Install a patch to fix this  but You don't need to install it   if you are already in the middle of the game 

I also didn't install it...........   because I finished all quests in Skyrim and ... entered the second half of the game

bugfix.jpg

Edited by patksunho
1 person likes this

they seem to be fantastic !  i'll try them in my next game (probably starting next week) does anybody know if there's something similar for men too ? (girls wanna have fun too ;):P )

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

they seem to be fantastic !  i'll try them in my next game (probably starting next week) does anybody know if there's something similar for men too ? (girls wanna have fun too ;):P )

I just uploaded an npc list only for you ^0^  By the way......who is she?  the pictures of winking gilr on your profile? ㅋ

In addition to this npc molding mod .......

you can also use it  with other npc molding mods

Edited by patksunho
1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

thank you ! already downloaded... :) i'll look at it asap !

Are you doing well? ^0^

19 hours ago, patksunho said:

Are you doing well? ^0^

i'm very well, thanks ;)  but...  well, probably i'm not the smartest girl in the world, but i don't understand what can i do with the npc list you posted... :P

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Von_Manstein said:

they look great !!  They are certainly going in my next game !

which game ?? :again: did you forget you gave your Skyrim copy to me ?? :drunk:

Hi

They look good. Salute the effort at putting so many facegens together. I know what a pain it can be, after 30-40 you start feeling really old. Can't imagine so many.

Little tough to check every NPC, but Elisif has purple hair (missing texture file). I was playing with vanilla Elisif, so it's definitely this mod.

Are there are any specific requirements for the hair? I do have Apachii installed (full pack + all addons). Almost all others that I saw in five minutes of casual checking seem okay but haven't been to all areas yet.

I'll report back if I find anything new. For the time being I will live with it as I've already finished all her quests in my current playthroughs.

I'm using with Bijin Warmaiden, Bijin Wives, Ordinary Women and something called NOG. Plus another 40-50 of my own facegens for some minor NPCs. Works smooth with no conflicts. All manual install - I normally manually edit the ESPs to remove the conflicts but wasn't in the mood for over 150 NPCs, so did it the old-fashioned way.

53 minutes ago, Pauduan said:

Hi

They look good. Salute the effort at putting so many facegens together. I know what a pain it can be, after 30-40 you start feeling really old. Can't imagine so many.

Little tough to check every NPC, but Elisif has purple hair (missing texture file). I was playing with vanilla Elisif, so it's definitely this mod.

Are there are any specific requirements for the hair? I do have Apachii installed (full pack + all addons). Almost all others that I saw in five minutes of casual checking seem okay but haven't been to all areas yet.

I'll report back if I find anything new. For the time being I will live with it as I've already finished all her quests in my current playthroughs.

I'm using with Bijin Warmaiden, Bijin Wives, Ordinary Women and something called NOG. Plus another 40-50 of my own facegens for some minor NPCs. Works smooth with no conflicts. All manual install - I normally manually edit the ESPs to remove the conflicts but wasn't in the mood for over 150 NPCs, so did it the old-fashioned way.

You are using another npc molding mod ,,,
In this case.......  the placement order of the jhskyrimpeople.esp file is important.
It can overlap with files in other molding modes
Please refer to the order of installation and arrangement. I also use several npc molding modes together
But it works fine Check out Eliseif on YouTube video above

And this is the list of the array order of the npc molding mode I am currently using

See this and see it  This is the npc molding mod I am using now 

Spoiler

NPC96.esp  =    Skyrim Women 921 people   download link (http://blog.naver.com/moonelfs)
WyrmstoothWomen.esp
FalskaarWomen.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
prostitutes.esp
[JH skyrim people 10 in one]-all sexy women npc.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
Donyaakin.esp
AR_Heroines.esp
[Mozo and kaz npc male]-young male npcs.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
Populated Skyrim Civil War.esp
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
MTNKFollowerDLC1Serana.esp
EFF - Serana Fix.esp
Bards.esp
[55 npcs women]-wmr npcs.esp   ( Bijin Warmaiden+Bijin Wives+Ordinary Women + NOG = [55 npcs women]-wmr npcs.esp )  I remixed  this mods only for me 
QueenMiraak.esp
MiraakFollower.esp
MiraakFollower - Queen.esp
MBWSFrea.esp
BABAJACK.esp
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
[+]K's_Marcurio[+].esp

------------------------------------------------------------All the women in Skyrim are finished molding ~--------------------------------

Edited by patksunho

Hi and thanks for the quick reply, appreciated.

My NPC order is much, much simpler.

Prettier bandits

JH ppl

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wives

The Ordinary Women

NOG Residents of the Lift (I have cleaned this file manually to prevent conflicts with Ordinary Women)

Rest are my own mods for Serana and some members of the Thieves guild, plus residents of Draginbridge, Dawnstar and some farms and inns).

None of my mods have Elisif and never did - like I said till the mod was installed Elisif was vanilla. You have same mods in your remix so you know she's not there.

Anyway, I will fire up NIFskope and see what I can find.

So that didn't take long - KS hairdos is a hard requirement and that's not mentioned here. Her hair is 'Northstar' and I do have some textures for some of the KS hairs, but not he mod itself. Hence the purple texture.

I changed her hair for now to something similar from the Apachii collection to avoid the problem and it works fine. Maybe the mod description could list the requirement?

Edited by Pauduan
correction

1 hour ago, Pauduan said:

So that didn't take long - KS hairdos is a hard requirement and that's not mentioned here. Her hair is 'Northstar' and I do have some textures for some of the KS hairs, but not he mod itself. Hence the purple texture.

I changed her hair for now to something similar from the Apachii collection to avoid the problem and it works fine. Maybe the mod description could list the requirement?

You are right.
I forgot it
Does it work now?

Yes, well it does but since I don't have that specific hair I used F12 from Apachii suite, and she looks fine. Will probably download the requirements at some point.

I don't have the SG268 either, so when I come across any NPCs with same issue I will change their hair, takes only few minutes to do.

Thanks for the edit in the OP, but why is ECE required? I don't have ECE and it works anyway.

17 minutes ago, Pauduan said:

Yes, well it does but since I don't have that specific hair I used F12 from Apachii suite, and she looks fine. Will probably download the requirements at some point.

I don't have the SG268 either, so when I come across any NPCs with same issue I will change their hair, takes only few minutes to do.

Thanks for the edit in the OP, but why is ECE required? I don't have ECE and it works anyway.

Only for ece users ..........
Not required for race menus
This can be used with other molding mods
If your NPC's head and brow looks purple color ....
Look over the required mod hair and eyebrows on top

Edited by patksunho

I dunno why but Camillia in riverwood's shop is always bald.

I'm sure I installed all the required mods.

Read a bit up on the thread. The order of installation is important. I you have other mods that change the same files they will fight and this can cause all sorts of issues like you are experiencing. 

Firsts step is to be sure you have all the files. That means go back through the entire process again. 

This covers the second thing..tht they re installed. If you redo the steps again you shouild have all the files.

Perhaps if still occuring upload the load order and list of mods that might change or effect this one's files. 

I can't really do much more as I don't have this problem in the past or now. (disclaimer I am not using this mod.. it is mentioned that I haven't had similar problems like this before with properly installed mods. Usually when it happened.. it was because I forgot a step before. Also it has been such a long time since having those issues so I might be missing a few steps... :)  so if others have ideas.. please chime in until  patksunho can address this. :)

10 hours ago, lmzzzz said:

I dunno why but Camillia in riverwood's shop is always bald.

I'm sure I installed all the required mods.

I think you need this.
Old version KS Hairdos (KS Hairdos-1-2 헤어모드)
I uploaded this to my Google Drive
You can not find it on the Nexus or other sites

Perhaps this might work

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D68311&pUp=1

Bottom of the download page.

If not I believe you can open the mod and select a different hair style that you do have for Carmillia. I did this for Fallout NV for some hairs and eyes for a mod or two that changed requirements (file) versions and caused problems.

I just realized this was one of the NPC overhauls I wanted a long time ago. I already downloaded it a while ago from naver, but never used it.

Thanks patksunho for upload.

What about the Roggvir Solitude Execution Quest thats not progressing when using JH NPC 85 ?

4 hours ago, erwafdsds said:

What about the Roggvir Solitude Execution Quest thats not progressing when using JH NPC 85 ?

Solved its problem
Roggvir now dies comfortably

the women in this mod are fantastic, but i have a problem...  most innkeeper have faces of different color from body skin and do not look at all like those in the images (including Delphine) :( why ?  what am i missing ?

On 2017. 1. 24. at 5:43 AM, Karma199696 said:

the women in this mod are fantastic, but i have a problem...  most innkeeper have faces of different color from body skin and do not look at all like those in the images (including Delphine) :( why ?  what am i missing ?

Karma199696 Hello
Best wishes for a Happy New Year
You do not know this. Ha ha ha ~

JH People NPC mod does not include body textures This uses your basic body meshes and body textures
The reason the innkeeper's face and body are different is because your body texture and jh's face texture are different

Please use Fairskin texture