patksunho

JH People Npc Cosmetic Surgery (English/Korea/Japanese ver) Integration Pack

7 hours ago, patksunho said:

Karma199696 Hello
Best wishes for a Happy New Year
You do not know this. Ha ha ha ~

JH People NPC mod does not include body textures This uses your basic body meshes and body textures
The reason the innkeeper's face and body are different is because your body texture and jh's face texture are different

Please use Fairskin texture

hi there...  happy new year to you too ;)

i have fair skin... but the faces of innkeepers (including Delphine and Hulda) not only have different color from body but are also different from those in the screenshot of the mod... they have vanilla faces but with different colors... :(  why ?

1 hour ago, Karma199696 said:

hi there...  happy new year to you too ;)

i have fair skin... but the faces of innkeepers (including Delphine and Hulda) not only have different color from body but are also different from those in the screenshot of the mod... they have vanilla faces but with different colors... :(  why ?

If you want, I can send you the my texture
This is a private part of sharing

But my thoughts are in your skyrim ,,,,
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets
I think the path to the meshes file you are using is wrong.

Spoiler

Edited by patksunho

2 hours ago, patksunho said:

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim \ Data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets

Reveal hidden contents

thanks, i will try...  but if the mesh is wrong, why only the innkeepers ??  the other women are perfect and very beautiful !!

Face to body mismatch can happen due to these basic reasons:

1. Mismatched texture sets

2. Mismatched body types

3. Mod controlling NPC does not provide the face mesh/tint files

Since you have specific NPCs with the problem, the best you can do is load up your install in TESEdit and look for the NPC records. If JH is the last mod in the list and you have installed it last, you should overwrite the asset files (simply install it again). If a different mod has control over those NPCs, you'll have to move it above JH in your load order AND install JH again, overwriting the files.

15 minutes ago, Pauduan said:

Face to body mismatch can happen due to these basic reasons:

1. Mismatched texture sets

2. Mismatched body types

3. Mod controlling NPC does not provide the face mesh/tint files

Since you have specific NPCs with the problem, the best you can do is load up your install in TESEdit and look for the NPC records. If JH is the last mod in the list and you have installed it last, you should overwrite the asset files (simply install it again). If a different mod has control over those NPCs, you'll have to move it above JH in your load order AND install JH again, overwriting the files.

hi, thanks for trying to help :)

i use MO, so i don't actually overwrite anything, but MO tell that JH is winning all the possible conflicts with other mods so, nothing "overwrites" it...  yet, for some NPC (at the moment i noticed the innkeepers but there might be more) i have this problem... the strangest thing is that among the screenshots of the 1st post there is Delphine, but my Delphine doesn't look at all like that one...  in my game i have a vanilla Delphine with the color mismatch problem... as if the original games was winning on the mod :(

i've been busy with work and real life lately, so didn't play much and couldn't try the file Patksunho sent me, nor could look too much into the problem, i'll probably try in the next week-end :)

On 3/3/2017 at 4:00 AM, cesarf675 said:

Whats The Load order if i want to combine this with another overhaul example bijin mod 

I put this at the top of the load order. That way NPCs replaced by Bijin are not influenced.

hi i have a problem why do some of them have the blue eye texture missing issue i have already installed eyes of beauty so am a bit lost atm

would love some help on this thank you

Hi, what is the 10th mod that this file merges?  Not counting JH Vilja, JH Cerwiden Follower, and JH Donyaakin, I count 9 JH NPC replacer mods. (Companions, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Elf, Female Bandit, Forsworn, Housecarls, NPC 85, and Populated Civil War).

If you are including Cerwiden or Vilja, you need to note that their follower mod is a dependency as well for this.

4 hours ago, BrutalElroy said:

where the file to download?

1.thumb.png.6db3d79eabc44c7d7a9419494b8c9058.png2.thumb.png.c13e8ac84f6a7202359cb08b74256fd5.png

If there are issues with the file then let us know. However, this isn't ours and if patksunho removed the files, or they are unavailable, we won't be able to replace them.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2017 at 12:26 PM, patksunho said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for uploading this. I only recently found out that this was an updated version of the original mod. I would like to ask, have there been any more updates to this mod? And where does JH post his mods these days? I would like to see them directly at the source!

I'm having trouble with the dawnguard models some are nice some are not so nice potato face like, fura the blood mouth does not look like that in the image.. :C using ECE alrdy

5 시간 전, Cliffy The Nerd가 말했다 :

이전 KS Hairdos에 대한 Google 드라이브 링크가 더 이상 작동하지 않습니다. 어디에서 수취합니까?

After forced withdrawal from my YouTube account
I removed Google Drive
Older versions of KS Hairdos may be found on other websites

Edited by patksunho

I cannot get the bandits and guards to cooperate with Feminine Females, No More Women Walking Like Machines,  NPCProc, or FNIS Sexy Move. They still do that stupid butch walk/pose and it doesn't matter what order I put them in.

Sexy Move is as close as I can get. They walk like girl, and do an idle, but you have to ask them to idle and it doesn't loop and they go right back to the masculine stance. 

Help. 

I am getting an issue where many of the npcs have a purple forehead.  I only get the problem with this mod's esp active so it is not an issue with a vanilla texture. As far as I know, I have been able to get all the prerequisite mods thanks to the link in the previous post.  Getting the final KS-hairdos however did not fix the problem.  My guess is that one of the "generic" nifs has a reference to a missing, custom texture that for whatever reason either doesn't exist, or is in a format that doesn't work with my installation (too high quality?) 

EDIT: Nevermind.  I found the problem using Nifskope (to find a possible missing texture since so many characters were affected).  I had not activated SGBrows in Mod Organizer... odd.  I thought I had.

Edited by sheb0p

Vampire and elf faces are f*cked.

I used MO2 and opened a new, clean session and installed the requirements followed by this mod as a test.

In other words, there is no mod conflict. This mod is doing it on it's own.