Skyrim Spiked Collars

Spike dcollars from the soon-to-be released "DZ's Devious Devices Expansion". Includes male and female versions that come in black, red and white. A pink latex version is available for females only.

How to obtain:

The armor can be crafted at a blacksmith Forge or you can use the console command "help collar 0" to locate the ids.

Requirements:

None.

Credits:

Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit

Permissions:
You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File Patio Cover Swim, MedBod EDIT
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘tops’ category Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4912; LOD2=2036 2 color channels 2 variations Only available as .package Defects:
      Torso and garment will look “weird” in CAS, in-game everything looks fine Texture stretching and pixelation depending how close you zoom, your sim weight and animations The original had a “texture cord” projected over the belly, I replaced it with a 3D one which might clip depending how much your sim bends over The end of the “skirt” will clip with the tights depending on the animation not a showstopper unless you look directly Notes:
      You can use EA’s naked bottoms and super skin-tight clothes (like yoga pants or bikini bottoms/panties) and one or two skirts, everything else will clip on the front including garments made for MedBod 1.9 Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 07/19/2020 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘tops’ category Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4912; LOD2=2036 2 color channels 2 variations Only available as .package Defects:
      Torso and garment will look “weird” in CAS, in-game everything looks fine Texture stretching and pixelation depending how close you zoom, your sim weight and animations The original had a “texture cord” projected over the belly, I replaced it with a 3D one which might clip depending how much your sim bends over The end of the “skirt” will clip with the tights depending on the animation not a showstopper unless you look directly Notes:
      You can use EA’s naked bottoms and super skin-tight clothes (like yoga pants or bikini bottoms/panties) and one or two skirts, everything else will clip on the front including garments made for MedBod 1.9 Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts
    • By JoshQ
      View File Jet Set Countessa, MedBod EDIT
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘tops’ category Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=3524; LOD2=1841 1 color channel Only available as .package Defects:
      Torso and garment will look “weird” in CAS, in-game everything looks fine Texture stretching and pixelation depending how close you zoom, your sim weight and animations The bones the garment came with generated clipping with the face while using custom animations, I did some tweaking and stopped the clipping but in exchange the collar will move “oddly” Potential clipping with medium and long hair also with some 3D necklaces behind the neck Notes:
      Only compatible with bottoms made for MedBod 1.9 anything else will show an ugly gap on the hip Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 07/19/2020 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘tops’ category Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=3524; LOD2=1841 1 color channel Only available as .package Defects:
      Torso and garment will look “weird” in CAS, in-game everything looks fine Texture stretching and pixelation depending how close you zoom, your sim weight and animations The bones the garment came with generated clipping with the face while using custom animations, I did some tweaking and stopped the clipping but in exchange the collar will move “oddly” Potential clipping with medium and long hair also with some 3D necklaces behind the neck Notes:
      Only compatible with bottoms made for MedBod 1.9 anything else will show an ugly gap on the hip Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts
    • By JoshQ
      View File Laced Corsets for MedBod
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘top’ category Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: version A LOD1=4344; LOD2=1854 / version B LOD1=4426 ; LOD2=2030 3 color channels Only available as .package Defects:
      Right arm looks weird in CAS, in-game looks fine Texture pixelation and stretching depending how close you look, body proportions and animation The laces will bend, clip and look weird depending how much your sim flexes her stomach. After several fixes I managed to eliminate the more evident defects so at normal camera distance everything should “look fine” Both versions will clip around the hip on overweight sims (and it shouldn’t…) Blockiness all around Notes:
      Compatible with bottoms made for MedBod 1.9 (as long as they don’t touch the garment), anything made by EA will show a gap on both front and rear Textures borrowed from Swimsuit Plunge and Body Chemise Credits:
      Original textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 07/08/2020 Category Clothing