Kendo 2

[Sims 4] Kendo 2's Tight Leather Pants

[Sims 4] Kendo 2's Tight Leather Pants

What this does:
Adds 3 stand-alone color variations (black, red and white) of sexy tight-fitting leather pants. The meshes are custom; new LODs, new binaries, etc. And the texture normal maps have been redone.

The pants are available for female Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders in the following outfit categories; Everyday, Party and Situational.  Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I made new catalog thumbnails so the pants are easy to spot in CAS.

Requirements:

The Spa Day DLC.  If anyone knows how to remove a DLC dependency please PM me with the info.

Conflicts:
None. All of the items are stand-alone.

Possible Issues:

The pants meshes will not work well with a few pairs of the vanilla game's boots.  I know what is causing it and no, I'm not going to redo the meshes.  It isn't worth it to me to make the meshes work with boots I never use.  Also, this mod might not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
Extract the zipped file and drop the package file into C:\Users\'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
Do not direct link the files.  Do not upload my content to other sites.
You may not use my content as part of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else crooked.
EA ‘Et al’ and you the downloader have no vetted interest in this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By asenasen

View File Kendo2's Alice in Wunderland Outfits
      What is it?
      - A conversion of Alice in Wunderland Outfits by Kendo 2 to the UNP Jiggle body of Skyrim. The original outfits were made by Kendo 2 for his Fallout: New Vegas comic (which I definitely recommend checking out), and were never released. I have had his permission to convert these outfits for a while but didn't have the time to finish until now.
      - Contains 2 outfits: Heart and Diamond.
      - Weight slider supported.

How to install?
      - Extract .rar file, and copy everything into Data\
      - Or use a mod manager, much easier.

How to uninstall?
      - Delete the following:
      Data\meshes\K2\Sex Toys
      Data\textures\ K2\Sex Toys
      K2 Alice in Wunderland Outfits.esp

How to get?
      - AddItemMenu mod.
      - Or console “help K2."

Requirements?
      - XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton.
      - NIOverride 3.4.4+ for the boots.
      Credits:
      Kendo 2 for the original work in Fallout: New Vegas (and the awesome comic :P).
      Kendo 2 (again) for the UNP Jiggle body meshes.
      bananbro for the glove meshes.
      Nightasy for the awesome tutorials.

Disclaimer:
      No CBBE conversion at all. Kendo 2 reserves the right to report any Bodyslide conversion made from his assets in this package.
      If you find anything wrong with the outfits, feel free to message me on here or Loverslab. Thank you!
      Submitter asenasen Submitted 05/30/2016 Category Armor  
    • By asenasen
      What is it?
      - A conversion of Alice in Wunderland Outfits by Kendo 2 to the UNP Jiggle body of Skyrim. The original outfits were made by Kendo 2 for his Fallout: New Vegas comic (which I definitely recommend checking out), and were never released. I have had his permission to convert these outfits for a while but didn't have the time to finish until now.
      - Contains 2 outfits: Heart and Diamond.
      - Weight slider supported.

How to install?
      - Extract .rar file, and copy everything into Data\
      - Or use a mod manager, much easier.

How to uninstall?
      - Delete the following:
      Data\meshes\K2\Sex Toys
      Data\textures\ K2\Sex Toys
      K2 Alice in Wunderland Outfits.esp

How to get?
      - AddItemMenu mod.
      - Or console “help K2."

Requirements?
      - XMPSE 3.0+ Skeleton.
      - NIOverride 3.4.4+ for the boots.
      Credits:
      Kendo 2 for the original work in Fallout: New Vegas (and the awesome comic :P).
      Kendo 2 (again) for the UNP Jiggle body meshes.
      bananbro for the glove meshes.
      Nightasy for the awesome tutorials.

Disclaimer:
      No CBBE conversion at all. Kendo 2 reserves the right to report any Bodyslide conversion made from his assets in this package.
      If you find anything wrong with the outfits, feel free to message me on here or Loverslab. Thank you!
    • By Kendo 2
      Just tinkering with poses and lighting and this came out okay...so why not share it? 
    • By Kendo 2
      More perverted futa fun from the twisted mind of Kendo 2.
      Note: This edition is more exposition and 'story' building than anything else.  There is only one panel of explicit images since that's all the 'story' needed...this time.  If you just want to see the one panel then open the spoiler.  Otherwise thank you for downloading, reading and indulging me in my little hobby.
      EDIT: Here's two additional pages not included in the download...so now there is more sex.