Who's going to play Conan Exiles?

@Karma199696

Sounds pretty good. They aren't giving you a finished product. You are paying for "early access" kind of like when you work with a mod author on a mod. There might be some serious problems but like working with a mod author you are there to help and in the process perhaps even influence the development as well.

It seems as if they have taken many of the comments, feedbacks, etc and adding them to the game. 

@asenasen

Other than some bugs and game glitches which is to be expected especially early on, how is the actual setup. Game play (what there is) and story. Does it look like it would be a pretty damn cool game or so so once fully updated and running smooth. 

Hey... at least they are brave enough to give a penis a slider... :P How many games are that brave... ?

I Looked it over and was tempted but I spend my game money on Sims and a few packs. (more than I expected and really should have) so I can't get the game currently. I think I will follow Kendo's path. Perhaps even wait until after Kendo get it :P

51 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

@Karma199696

Sounds pretty good. They aren't giving you a finished product. You are paying for "early access" kind of like when you work with a mod author on a mod. There might be some serious problems but like working with a mod author you are there to help and in the process perhaps even influence the development as well.

It seems as if they have taken many of the comments, feedbacks, etc and adding them to the game. 

@asenasen

Other than some bugs and game glitches which is to be expected especially early on, how is the actual setup. Game play (what there is) and story. Does it look like it would be a pretty damn cool game or so so once fully updated and running smooth. 

Hey... at least they are brave enough to give a penis a slider... :P How many games are that brave... ?

I Looked it over and was tempted but I spend my game money on Sims and a few packs. (more than I expected and really should have) so I can't get the game currently. I think I will follow Kendo's path. Perhaps even wait until after Kendo get it :P

Oh...  i had missed that was a kind of test :cold-sweat

mmm...  penis slider ?? really ??  wow, that's really something !!  are there sliders also for my tits and ass ?? :evilish:

4 hours ago, Doublezero said:

Excellent. Hopefully, some of our members playing this can post some captures.

4 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

Oh...  i had missed that was a kind of test :cold-sweat

mmm...  penis slider ?? really ??  wow, that's really something !!  are there sliders also for my tits and ass ?? :evilish:

Yes, I believe to all the above. However I only see it for the breast. I think if you mess with the but you enlarge the entire body. I could be wrong. Perhaps there will be "demand" for the but slider and they will add it. ;)

http://kotaku.com/playing-with-conan-exiles-nsfw-character-creation-1791820986

http://www.pcgamer.com/conan-exiles-dick-slider/

Also, the bodies look pretty good (textures)

Oh, and the penis has physics.... :blush02:

• Like 1

On 2/2/2017 at 4:10 AM, ritualclarity said:

Excellent. Hopefully, some of our members playing this can post some captures.

Yes, I believe to all the above. However I only see it for the breast. I think if you mess with the but you enlarge the entire body. I could be wrong. Perhaps there will be "demand" for the but slider and they will add it. ;)

http://kotaku.com/playing-with-conan-exiles-nsfw-character-creation-1791820986

http://www.pcgamer.com/conan-exiles-dick-slider/

Also, the bodies look pretty good (textures)

Oh, and the penis has physics.... :blush02:

oh, it's easier i make them smaller then larger, LOL !  i don't like those girls with huge tits and asses you guys seem to love :P (see my posts from Skyrim and TS3) i don't like my PCs having larger "assets" then me ;)

also...  unless someone adds some mods allowing sex, those big-dicked guys are quite useless to me !! :evilish:

ps: the video seems nice but i didn't understand a single world the guy said !! :(

Edited by Karma199696

Mod support even in early access.  So yeah, I highly doubt a sex mod won't be made very quickly.  I do believe the games interface and slavery system could be expanded upon decently easy with mods.   Dick slider and Breast slider is funny seeing people maxing them out for no real reason.  I mean unless you plan to fill your clan base with slave dancers....

s: the video seems nice but i didn't understand a single world the guy sid !! :(

He was just excited that there was a game with dicks he could play with. I doubt one sentence came out of his mouth that didn't have at least one dick. lol

Just kidding. He was making a mockery of the game and having fun. Imagine if you had a bunch of drunk high friends making all sorts of improper statements about a game and you would have basically what was being said in the game. 

14 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

He was just excited that there was a game with dicks he could play with. I doubt one sentence came out of his mouth that didn't have at least one dick. lol

Just kidding. He was making a mockery of the game and having fun. Imagine if you had a bunch of drunk high friends making all sorts of improper statements about a game and you would have basically what was being said in the game. 

yeah, actually, dick and dick-slider are the only terms i understood of the whole video ! LOL !  :D

On 1/2/2017 at 11:11 PM, ritualclarity said:

anyway, yes... that's actually something !  i always hated that in a game (such as Skyrim) you can do everything...  rob, pickpocket, kill, murder, betray...  really anything... but sex and nudity ??  NOOO !!   that's immoral !!   "vade retro, Satana !!"   do you want to corrupt our kids with that kind of stuff ?!?  i never could actually understand that kind of policy...

8 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

anyway, yes... that's actually something !  i always hated that in a game (such as Skyrim) you can do everything...  rob, pickpocket, kill, murder, betray...  really anything... but sex and nudity ??  NOOO !!   that's immoral !!   "vade retro, Satana !!"   do you want to corrupt our kids with that kind of stuff ?!?  i never could actually understand that kind of policy...

Yes. All that and can't show a penis or a bare breast. It is a mature rated game so I don't see what the problem is.