THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

This thread is catch-all for the lulz.  Post the shit that you find outrageously funny, cringe-worthy, WTF, etc.  Specifically it needs to be funny.  NSFWmods.com is NOT the place to bash religion or politics...unless it's in this thread and just too funny to pass up.  The rules still apply so posts debating useless points (politics and religion) will be deleted without fanfare.

Links to articles, images, memes and videos are all fair game.  If you're linking an article be sure to point out where the cringe event occurs.  If it's a video mention where the hilarity ensues.

Just have fun with it and this thread is NOT to be taken seriously.  The easily offended need not post unless you're ready to be OFFENDED.

Mark Dice... XD.  I've been subscribed to him for a while.  I watched that Pepsi commercial without his commentary and it's just as bad as he says it is.  It looks like the employee break room at EA's studios.  Mass Effect: Androgynous.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To add to that list. Did you ever see this? Probably have. lol I swear we are living in some really stupid times.

Anyways, if this is against TOS, I'll remove it if you don't.

43 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Doing what cunts do best, feminists and SWJs want a 'game developer black list'.

I want it too. I want to see their list...

In fact that list will do the exact opposite of what they are trying to do, dam dumb F**Ks... It will advertise those games. Free dam advertisement for the very games they don't want played? WTF... the only ones that will be even remotely interested in this for that purpose are those same SWJs

I say... go for it and god bless...

On and send me the link. I need some new games to play and those on that list will likely be very interesting to me. ;) Hell, I might even buy some of those games just to support those companies willing to go against those crazys

Disclaimer:

Now if there is info that a company went above and beyond to harass or fire or otherwise screw over someone that has a different sexuality, politics, beliefs regardless of what they might be, illegally.. then yes I will also boycott that company and game. Actually illegal harassment of a real person isn't acceptable on any level. There are laws in place to protect them and those laws should be vigorously enforced...

I want the list of developers and publishers who cave into these social media terrorists.  That way I'll be sure to never buy anything the put out.  IF a corporation is dumb enough to listen to these femnazi/sjw retards then they'll face the same fate as Bioware and ME Andromeda, because anyone who's worth a fuck will have left the company.  I mean, no one will really trust EA/Bioware again.  Social agendas and fake diversity doesn't sell products; Marvel comics, the Star Wars reboots, an all-girl Ghostbusters, ME Andromeda.  The core fan bases get alienated and the SJWs move on to their next victim.  If companies aren't hip to that then they need to fail.

Feminazis always fail. If you haven't watched any of Dr Shaym's videos he is spot on about feminists and SJWs.

Here's one I enjoyed watching in the past.

On topic: SJWs make me cringe. But you know what really really makes me cringe? I love females with the alternative look. When I see SJW females with these alternative appearances like dyed hair and half their shaved, it really ruins it for me. They poison everything they mimic. Luckily, they do such a bad job that it only makes goth and punk girls look more sexier than they already do.

15 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

I want the list of developers and publishers who cave into these social media terrorists.  That way I'll be sure to never buy anything the put out.  IF a corporation is dumb enough to listen to these femnazi/sjw retards then they'll face the same fate as Bioware and ME Andromeda, because anyone who's worth a fuck will have left the company.  I mean, no one will really trust EA/Bioware again.  Social agendas and fake diversity doesn't sell products; Marvel comics, the Star Wars reboots, an all-girl Ghostbusters, ME Andromeda.  The core fan bases get alienated and the SJWs move on to their next victim.  If companies aren't hip to that then they need to fail.

Good point...

15 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Feminazis always fail. If you haven't watched any of Dr Shaym's videos he is spot on about feminists and SJWs.

Here's one I enjoyed watching in the past.

On topic: SJWs make me cringe. But you know what really really makes me cringe? I love females with the alternative look. When I see SJW females with these alternative appearances like dyed hair and half their shaved, it really ruins it for me. They poison everything they mimic. Luckily, they do such a bad job that it only makes goth and punk girls look more sexier than they already do.

A little off topic but your post reminded me of this ..

Shows how far out there SJWs are...

Now .. Everybody...

"Your hair is green.... " :P

So the ' game website' Polygon makes a habit of sucking Anita Sarkeesian's dick.  Here's the latest installment of their cock-worshipping...

https://www.polygon.com/features/2017/6/27/15880582/anita-sarkeesian-garbage-human-vidcon-interview

They've been doing this since gamergate circa 2015 so it's nothing new, but it is yet another reason to shitlord troll them every chance you get.

If it's not SJWs throwing a tantrum on a game that takes place in medieval times that would rule out any black character and them calling it racist and white supremacy, it's Anita Cancer Sarkeessian and her screeching with her foul breath at vidcon trying to shut others down by creating her imaginary safe bubble. Putting a retraining order on Sargon because you know 'muh feelings' only made it a bigger gateway for people to troll her.