THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

You know, people used to have homepages in the early days of the Internet, simply to be accessible or to help others. Nowadays, people use social media to show other people how amazing their life is, how great they are having it, or to lecture people on how they justify the stupid, selfish things they do in life. In other words it's either showing off or some kind of therapy session. Social media is basically the cancer in our society.

• Like 2

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107132-rules-need-updated/

Yeah, like they are really going to do anything. This has been going on for years and it's been the same story over and over. Turning a blind eye on stolen content, ripped copyright material and patreon accounts conning people to pay up if you want the real goodies.

I realized this for a while now. These con artists prefer hijacking an existing community with existing rules explicitly stating no paid mods or asking money for mods, and push their agenda because they know damn well that if they tried to open up their very own site with this agenda already in place, they wouldn't last. Most people are not interested in mods mixed with money. Hence why the donation rarely ever worked on Nexus and they threw a tantrum about it instead of accepting what they were being given, if anything at all.

They have to push their agenda and play the victim card in order to convince people to support them.

Put it this way, I guarantee you that if all these modders who have a patreon account and make decent amount of money every month all of a sudden stopped getting support, they would completely opt out and never mod again. Because at the end of the day it's all about the money and not modding.

Then you have their faggish cheerleaders who will shame you for not supporting a modder just like the same people who will shame you if you don't support a site. Even if you have valid reasons not to.

These very same people are the ones who are turning LL into a cesspool of greed. When their original foundation was the very opposite.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Like 1

I told the ass-clown LL staff that people would abuse the paetron thing and their response was 'no they won't so shut up'.  Yet again they're fucktards I was right.  Their forum darlings are fucking the regular members in the ass.  And that won't change because it's what Ashal wants.

My informed legal opinion...

Spoiler

LL is a 'paid mods' site.  The 'pay me to mod' members have copyright content placed behind pay walls, AND all of that illegal commerce is funneling through LL since Ashal is providing a platform that offers links to what amounts to pirated/stolen intellectual property.  Both Bethesda and EA retain the rights to derivative works based on their IP.  Factum est, if you make something work with one of their games and you upload it for other users THE PUBLISHERS OWN IT.  That what the EULAs state.  Ashal is facilitating theft on his site.

Anyway, I hope Bethesda and EA get wind of what Ashal is doing and they torpedo his site.  He's not innocent in anything that goes on at LL.  He knows there are pay walled mods linked on his site.  He knows there are entire CBBE conversion threads dedicated to 'look what I stole from this Asian site'.  He knows and none of it is a priority.

Frankly, LL deserves whatever misfortune befalls it.  Does anyone feel sorry for Mark Zuckerberg or Jack Dorsey when FaceBook and Twitter get into legal shit?  NOPE because they have it coming.  LL is in that same boat.

The best thing to happen to Nexus was when Dark0ne was called out for lying and dirty deals behind all of that 'preferred provider' bullshit when Steam tried to do paid mods.  He got roasted and that calmed his bitch-ass down.  As much of a shit stain site as Nexus is, it is better off now; opposed to when Dark0ne thought he was bulletproof.

Serena's problem is she kept throwing a tantrum. She blames the umpire for doing it to her and never doing it to men. But in the cases with the men, their tantrums have been really short. If she would of stopped fueling the fire, I bet she wouldn't have gotten what she deserved.

Oh well, sucks to be her. She got schooled anyways. I just feel bad for Naomi when the crowd booed at her. She didn't deserve it.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I'd take this a step further and title it, "Why Men are refusing to work with anyone." I started my own solo business 5 years ago and I don't have to deal with anyone I don't want to, colleague or customer. 
More people should try it. It's the Secret to Happiness.