Kendo 2

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

I would accept banning an IP address or an IP block only as a last resort against continuous spam or hacking attempts coming from particular IP's or IP blocks, but banning an IP address just to keep one person away is retarded. IP addresses aren't associated with particular people, what if someone else gets the same IP later on? But of course if you are an arrogant dickhead with a massive ego, you wouldn't give a damn about that and Nexus seems to have given enough power to some people to be just that.

By the way, a lot of ISP's can no longer give their customers "unique" IPv4 addresses. Some have started using CGNAT's (Carrier-grade NAT) due to their limited IPv4 address pool and many users now have to share the same IP, which may cause a lot of problems. Banning one of these IP's means banning hundreds of unrelated people, maybe thousands, as they are also dynamic IP's.

Edited by bjornk

Someone probably has my old IP range from Austin/Rosenberg and they're a member (or they were a member) at Nexus.  Whatever the case it's a dick move to ban someone because they have the same IP I did 5 years ago.  I can browse Nexus as a free user and I could make a sock puppet account if I wanted to.  They'd never know.  Nothing they do affects me.  Just thought it was funny they're claiming that they banned me when they haven't.

Anyway, enough about shit-snack Nexus.  Sorry I brought it up.

Diablo Immortal, Halo Infinite, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Doom Eternal... pretty much sums up the state of the gaming industry... I wonder what is next... Fallout: Forever, The Endless Scrolls VI? Not sure who to blame for it though...

Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarski are currently playing Fallout on Twitch. Kind of hilarious as they seem to have forgotten how to play it. 🤣

https://www.twitch.tv/obsidian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r754jkd3hD8

Edited by bjornk

I guess Millennials were getting confused.  OR eating Tide Pods like they were moon pies just wasn't doing it for them anymore.

Tide.thumb.jpg.1f34b1229a7f9351c2c799cea2995f16.jpg

Yeah, it's been that long and they're still thinking about me. 

Well, Kendo, don't blame yourself: you're irresistible.

I'm the gift that keeps on giving, like a scorching case of herpes.