• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Gandalftw said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hehehe,one can find whatever one is looking for.The reality is pumpkinhead's days are numbered,the hate in this forum will do absolutely nothing to stop the removal of the racist filth that occupies the White House.The hatred of SWJ's is nothing more than an attempt to belittle those whose opinions differ from yours.Your attack on them is ludicrous.Their movement will continue and your efforts will bring nothing of value.In fact the more you posit your opinions in opposition the more you will help them gain adherents.

I didn't know hate threads were allowed here,hmmm,interesting.

Hey,can i start an atheist anti-theist thread?Please say yes...    

@Gandalftw

I'm going to go ahead and give you a heads up now so there won't be hurt feelings later; trolling isn't against the rules here so don't start anything you can't finish and don't try to report people after you flame them.  The staff will not intervene on your behalf, or anyone else's.

And NO, you cannot start another troll thread.  Use this one since that's what I set it up for.  Thus far there haven't been any 'personal attack' issues...aside from you calling people ludicrous.  If you can't compete in the market place of ideas and have to resort to SJW buzz words to make a point then you don't have a point to make.

This thread is about having FUN, not foisting agendas.  And yes, I am posting this in my capacity as a Moderator.

Hey,can i start an atheist anti-theist thread?Please say yes...    

No, I agree with @Kendo 2. You are free to post those here as this thread is appropriate for such post. Currently, separate thread for that isn't necessary, if later we deem it so we will move it.

@Kendo 2 is also accurate in his statement that we will not respond to personal battles on anyone's behalf, we will only respond to such events if we see a need to, for the Site's behalf, and at our discretion.

Note: when you see Orange text from admin/moderator... it is us acting in our capacity as admin/moderator.

@Gandalftw I cannot speak for @Kendo 2 however, I can speak for me and my post above. You haven't done anything wrong. It was just a friendly warning, a small time out, before things might (and might not) get heated.

You are more than free to post more of those post and others like those so long as they remain relevant to the thread's purpose. Others might decide to chime in and be in opposition to your post. They are also free. As I stated I can't speak for @Kendo 2 however, I think I understood his meaning for moderator commenting as I believe it is in line with my comment.

• Like 1

This is the lead in post to this thread.  It is obvious that you didn't read it, or you're choosing to ignore it.

This thread is catch-all for the lulz.  Post the shit that you find outrageously funny, cringe-worthy, WTF, etc.  Specifically it needs to be funny.  NSFWmods.com is NOT the place to bash religion or politics...unless it's in this thread and just too funny to pass up.  The rules still apply so posts debating useless points (politics and religion) will be deleted without fanfare.

Links to articles, images, memes and videos are all fair game.  If you're linking an article be sure to point out where the cringe event occurs.  If it's a video mention where the hilarity ensues.

Just have fun with it and this thread is NOT to be taken seriously.  The easily offended need not post unless you're ready to be OFFENDED.

So, NO there will not be a thread about bashing religion/atheism and posts that do that will be deleted.  The links to the videos you posted are funny and qualify for the thread.  It was the text you included that missed the mark and that shit was patently unfunny.  Not even in the same zip code as funny.  And according to the rules for this thread I COULD have deleted your post when you started screeching about 'racist filth in the White House' and labeling people YOU don't agree with as 'ludicrous'.

It is crystal clear to me what you intended and that you violated the thread rules.  Now I'm suspect it was intentional on your part, since you refuse to let it go.  You were wrong for posting the text and I addressed it.  And you shouldn't have posted in the first place since you went at things from the stance of being offended by what you had read in the thread.  You stated as much.  Your verbiage is a dead give away, so just fucking let it go already.

2 hours ago, Gandalftw said:

Nothing should get heated in a forum where no one is actually being trolled or flamed,come on give me a break,a difference in opinion is just that,if i don't agree with you it dosen't mean i'm trolling or flaming you,it simply means i don't agree with you.Do we not have a right to disagree in this forum?

A thread on atheism is no different than this current thread ,all opinions should/will be heard and respected.No trolling or flaming allowed.

ninja'd by @Kendo 2 :(

This is off topic.

You were given the answer to your request of Atheism thread by @Kendo 2, which he stated to use this  thread for that. He INVITED YOU TO USE THIS THREAD. There is no issues if you have differences of opinion, if there was, I doubt you would be invited to use this thread for your post. ;) Lets use some common sense here, please. Stop acting as if you are being restricted in content posting, you are not. Don't get all pissed off that you can't have a special thread for atheism. Keep in mind, most gaming threads wouldn't even let you comment on anything related to this subject in the first place.

There was a possibility, that in time, with enough thoughtful post on the subject I might have been able to move them over to a new thread. Much like I have done for other subjects in the past. Now that you had a hissyfit on the subject, there is a snowball's chance in a very hot hell that this will ever be able to happen now.

If you have any issues with this or any other issues you are welcome to bring it up to the Admin/Moderators for further discussion through PM. 

Don't make it out to be more than it is. If you do, and continue, then I will consider you Trolling me, the staff, the thread, and site. You have been given the answer to your request, vindicated that you have done nothing wrong, explained why the comment was made, and given option to take it to PM with the Admin/Staff if you wish. Any further comments on the subject(s) on this site,  will be deleted and actions taken. The thread has been derailed enough with these issues.

• Like 2

WATCH ANITA-FUCKING-SAARKESIAN CRAWDAD AND TRY TO BACK-PEDDLE ON THE VERY CULTURE SHE HELPED CREATE!!!

Yeah...it's all 'problematic' now since the rape culture witch hunt is now targeting the abuser liberal men and the justifying liberal women making excuses for them.

• 2 weeks later...

hated voice chats. I only used them in FFXI when I was on thief and I had instructions by the guild leader when to pull a swarm of foes. Other than that I hated it. People talking over others. Annoying voices. And if there was a girl in the voice chat room, everyone was hard over her voice. -smh-

I can imagine how annoying discord can be. I forget the one we used to use back in the days before Skype came along.

1 hour ago, endgameaddiction said:

hated voice chats. I only used them in FFXI when I was on thief and I had instructions by the guild leader when to pull a swarm of foes. Other than that I hated it. People talking over others. Annoying voices. And if there was a girl in the voice chat room, everyone was hard over her voice. -smh-

I can imagine how annoying discord can be. I forget the one we used to use back in the days before Skype came along.

Some of the convos on the Overwatch are fucking hilarious, as in the guys need to do stand-up comedy.  PUBG no so much.  It all depends on who you can hook up with in the lobby and fucking hope they have their own server.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2638144/

This is old now, but this goes to show you how behind I am on modern movies. I didn't even know a Ben Hur Remake existed till tonight... I instantly knew it wasn't going to be good. I dug around the net and found lots of critiques of the film. All of which I share the same opinion.

I grew up to 1959's Ben Hur with Charelston Heston, one of the best actors ever, in my opinion. One of his greatest films. I knew this remake would never compare to the 1959's remake, ever. ANd I was born in the 80s. It wasn't like I was alive back in those golden days of great actors. But my mother did have great taste in films. It's very rare that I'll sit down and really enjoy a good film made in the 2000s+

And this reminds me why I haven't gone to the movie theaters in well over a decade and a half, let alone care to watch a lot of new films. And why I hate new music and such. It's always about appealing to a wider audience. Gaming, Movies, Music...you name it.

Bit of a rant, but meh... I just hate mediocre stuff. -.-

Edited by Guest
angry typos