THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

Go through all those awkward dialogues and all you get is this...

Spoiler

RdQtXXm.jpg

Mass Effect romances in a nutshell... Fuck romances! Who the fuck needs them?! Just give us steamy casual sex! :D

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

I voted other and they are not helpful. Sums it up well. Because lets face it, they are not being helpful when a certain someone censors, edits and locks topic over 'muh feelings'. And even though where it says other to post, they don't want my two cents. But more or less I voted so they know I'm there and get annoyed by it. Besides, my blunt comment would either get deleted or edited to not hurt someone's feelings.

If people can't stand one another, the ignore feature exists for a reason. But it seems like a lot of folks wants to treat the internet like a gigantic safe space.

Edited by endgameaddiction

9 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

I voted other and they are not helpful. Sums it up well. Because lets face it, they are not being helpful when a certain someone censors, edits and locks topic over 'muh feelings'. And even though where it says other to post, they don't want my two cents. But more or less I voted so they know I'm there and get annoyed by it. Besides, my blunt comment would either get deleted or edited to not hurt someone's feelings.

If people can't stand one another, the ignore feature exists for a reason. But it seems like a lot of folks wants to treat the internet like a gigantic safe space.

Not every site can be as open as ours here.  I have gotten complaints from some members in the past about something that was said or done on the site... They were hurt by the actions...  They leave when I tell them there isn't anything we do about those little scuffles or spats...

Doublezero stated when I started with Kendo that he wasn't interested in the most popular or busiest site but the best site for authors and members. NSFWmods was built for that soul purpose. No minimum post or participation required to get the mods... download and go if that is what you want. Only those that wish to participate will participate and only when they wish to do so. Step outta line and say something rude or offensive to a fellow member.. know that that member might just call you out on it back.. and some others members might very well call you out on your act.. (Include some Moderators ;))  so bring your "big boy pants" as Kendo might say... :P  if you want to start something. Most sites aren't like this. IN fact I can't find one single site that is like this so its is difficult and sometimes even painful to go to other sites that like to be politically correct, or sensitive when someone's feelings are hurt etc.

*(Discliamer.. don't go on a mod author's thread and insult the author's work or him/herself... you will be addressed by a moderator... constructive criticism (properly structured and professional and polite is acceptable, insults aren't))

15 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

As if that would change anything... I certainly agree with you about the moderators, but I also think that Ashal himself isn't much different. He was just very rude when I simply pointed out a problem with SexLab (with the proof), which is still there. "Take it to Ashal", they kept saying, if you had a problem with the actions of the mods, yeah, right, he'd probably ban you right away... for creating too much "drama"...

PS. Not interested in voting, it's a pointless stupid poll and I don't care. I don't like that CPU guy either.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Well, I'm not sorry for being white. My skin color doesn't give me privileges. But it does look great on me. :D

Fuck them. If I was a white nurse there.. I would totally ignore that rule and take care of my patients with the best care. If my patients had a problem with my whiteness.. then they can sit in the piss they did on their bed until someone "of color" would be available to take care of them.

Someone who is (insert descriptor here) should never have to apologize for anything that they have no control over. Being short, tall, black,white, gay, or straight.  They should only have to apologize for things they do wrong. Their actions and intentions are the only things that require an apology when harm is done to another.

Should we start walking around and apologizing to those of short stature when we are tall? How about apologizing to people with poor health when we are healthy?  How about blonds apologizing to brunettes because "blonds have more fun". (natural ones of course)  those that are thin and have difficulty to gain an ounce has to apologize to those that have hard times loosing weight? These things don't make sense to me one bit.

Everybody has advantages and disadvantages the key is to use what you got and work on what you don't.

14 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

it's sad but it's their battle they must fight if they want that nonsense to stop. Just like U.K. and ban on pointy knives and now I'm hearing if your car is dirty on the outside you will be fined.

Battles like that is a battle we all must work to stop if we ever expect this nonsense to stop.