Kendo 2

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Posted (edited)

brag.thumb.jpg.b216f445330947bff3fdb7f2cc57263d.jpg

Remind me I posted this when I accidentally infect my Septuagenarian Mom and kill her...

Edited by vancleef
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/14/2020 at 1:37 AM, driftscape said:

Old news, but I have to stay hydrated from those thott tears.

Huh...she's a Vegan. Never saw that coming.
You know what else I don't see coming?
Me into her.

Edited by vancleef

Posted (edited)

I'm not surprised... And I'm not surprised if we end up seeing another Bjork incident happen. If you're not familiar with that story, this is it below.

More guys like this are all over the place so I'm not surprised to see something like this happen again on a larger scale.

Edited by driftscape

2 hours ago, driftscape said:

I nicknamed him The Teflon Don when he got elected. I stand by that statement.

Because of my tax bracket I'm only gonna get like $400 from the coronavirus stimulus package.  Where's MY $1200?  My taxes pay for shit like this and I'm the one getting fucked.  At least they can't fuck with my agriculture deductions.

• Sad 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.