Kendo 2

THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

57 minutes ago, driftscape said:

I was naive enough to think 2020 would be a good start off into a new decade to come. I had plans to make life changes, but because of this COVID-CRAP and rioting, I have to put all that to the side until all of this settles down and we can go back to normality. If that even exists anymore...

Either the Covid -19 issue wasn't as bad as they expected and they aren't telling us.. or the average person's life doesn't mean shit.

Prohibit a person from buying fucking gardening  supplies  to work his garden but ... fuck let massive riots and looting um, a, peaceful protesting to occur where 1000's of people are standing on top of each other. 

To the government, (those in power) choose a fucking narrative and try, please try to stick with it. It is bad enough that you can't make it make any sense, but at least stick with it my intellect is being assaulted enough as it is.

@driftscape start doing what you wanted to within whatever possible avenues you can.

• Agree 1

Looks like YT is increasing their shadowban and censoring this time of year. First time ever happen, my comment didn't show after I clicked post.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, vancleef said:

It's astounding how my Black Liberal friends are acting perfectly sane at this time. They want an end to profiling and mistreatment but are discussing it in a rational manner.

My White Liberal friends have become absolute loons, I think they think that in some way they're "Blacker than the Blacks." 
Kooky.

I think I spotted one of your white liberal friends. 🤣

• Haha 1

Huh..whoda thunk it.  Not only was she flung off the cock carousel at light speed but she's also unemployable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

She can't emotionally handle this lovely hipster kumbaya style of life that she wanted. Wah!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, driftscape said:

She can't emotionally handle this lovely hipster kumbaya style of life that she wanted. Wah!

I watch this and as the camera pans across the camp, all I can think is, "Gah! Can you imagine the smell?"

1 hour ago, vancleef said:

I watch this and as the camera pans across the camp, all I can think is, "Gah! Can you imagine the smell?"

We didn't need the constant monologue... A reporter she is not.

The authority are just going to sit there and wait until it "stinks" to high heaven and people decide they had enough of that shit.  I would suspect if this occurs much longer that the authorities wouldn't start to build a wall around the area and secure the exterior ;)  got some problem people... instead of sending them to prison for minor problems... just send them there :P

We have people traveling thousands of miles to get away from that shit and in the US we have people sitting there crying about how bad it is (video) and not walking a few blocks out of that shit... Seriously.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The authority are just going to sit there and wait until it "stinks" to high heaven and people decide they had enough of that shit. 

Got our wish. Funny how the Mayor was all for this until they showed up on her lawn. This whole circus is playing out just like I thought. When they're burning down their own neighborhoods, who gives a fuck. Step on a manicured politician's lawn and they start to take action.

https://whtc.com/news/articles/2020/jul/01/seattle-police-to-clear-out-lawless-and-brutal-protest-zone/1035115/

I also love that the area of "trendy hipster bars and boutiques" who were all in support of this bullshit three weeks ago got a sharp reality check as well.

Edited by vancleef
  • Agree 1