nsfwmods.com Web Support Thread

• 1 month later...

How do I "unhide" a blog entry? Or a post for that matter? Hiding a blog or a post seems to prevent other members as well as the owner of the blog/post from accessing it, which is practically the same as deleting it unless you are moderator who can somehow access it. So, it's kind of pointless to have that functionality unless you give the user an option to bring it back.

• 2 years later...

Is there a way to post blog entries or gallery images WITHOUT appearing on the latest "Blog Entries" and "Images" lists (i.e. the columns on the RHS of the main page)? Just wanna mind my own business without stealing the limelight from other posters.

1 hour ago, bjornk said:

Is there a way to post blog entries or gallery images WITHOUT appearing on the latest "Blog Entries" and "Images" lists (i.e. the columns on the RHS of the main page)? Just wanna mind my own business without stealing the limelight from other posters.

There's no way to do that as far as I'm aware.

• Thanks 1

For some reason, I have started to get a Google translation popup on this site, probably because I'm not accessing it with an IP of an English speaking country. Is it this site's doing, perhaps a new "feature"? It's never happened to me before. Is it possible to disable it somehow, preferably without having to "touch" it and accepting a cookie or some shit?

Edited by bjornk

@Doublezero Was your IP from a non English speaking country when you did that? Don't know, perhaps the translation feature on the top right was misbehaving for some reason. I blocked that part of the page just in case and haven't seen that popup since then.

And here it is again, despite my blocking. It's inside this IFrame below:

<div style="" class="skiptranslate">
<iframe id=":1.container" class="goog-te-banner-frame skiptranslate" src="javascript:''" style="visibility:visible" frameborder="0">

</iframe>
</div>

It randomly shows up.

That iframe is most likely created by the .js file that was included in the <head></head> section of the page, which is where the iframe of that class was called.

<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="https://translate.googleapis.com/element/TE_20210503_00/e/js/element/element_main.js"></script>

I have also blocked access to this file on that URL as well as to the Iframe class included above.

Edited by bjornk

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to give my blog entries an appropriate category and an image as a header and now the whole "Blog Entries" column is full of my crap. Grrr! There's nothing new in them. Damn it! Apologies to other bloggers. Could one of the kind bloggers edit their blog and get me out of there please? 😅

Edited by bjornk