'Bands of the Whore' A WIP quest mod thread for Sexlab, ZAZ, etc.

2 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

actually... every single thing you (and other modders) do sounds like much to me ! :D

I'll be sharing everything I've discovered while making this mod.  Most Skyrim modders who know how to script won't care, but someone else might want to try scripting.  No reason not to share what I've made.

• Like 1

On 15/6/2017 at 9:54 PM, Kendo 2 said:

I'll be sharing everything I've discovered while making this mod.  Most Skyrim modders who know how to script won't care, but someone else might want to try scripting.  No reason not to share what I've made.

this because you're the fantastic person you are :D  many people (not just modders, in all things of "real life" too) think that knowledge is power, and they don't want to share that power they have or think they might have... ;)

If anyone wants to help out with adding Live Another Life compatibility to the mod they can start by doing some investigating into to what it takes.

Questions that need to be answered:

• Are there tutorials on how to do it?
  • How difficult is it to do?
  • ETC.

I don't use LAL, but I know what it does.  That being said I know nothing about how it works or how to make a mod use it as an alternate start.  I already have my hands full working on the base mod and I don't want to divert attention away from that to research another mod I don't use.  I'm willing to add a LAL start patched esp for the mod but I'm not willing to do all of the work to make it happen.

5 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

If anyone wants to help out with adding Live Another Life compatibility to the mod they can start by doing some investigating into to what it takes.

Questions that need to be answered:

• Are there tutorials on how to do it?
  • How difficult is it to do?
  • ETC.

I don't use LAL, but I know what it does.  That being said I know nothing about how it works or how to make a mod use it as an alternate start.  I already have my hands full working on the base mod and I don't want to divert attention away from that to research another mod I don't use.  I'm willing to add a LAL start patched esp for the mod but I'm not willing to do all of the work to make it happen.

If someone is interested there is a download with some simple setup for this ont he mods page.

There are some on Lovers Lab that has created extensive additions to LAL for Sexlab. They might if they are active, be able to answer some simple questions. Worth asking if someone was interested in doing this or even learning if it could be done. I believe it isn't as complex as most would think it is. With the example above, and perhaps some examinations of the Sexlab versions of this, one should be able to get a good grasp on how to do this.

• 3 weeks later...

This is just an FYI to let the few people following this know that the project is on hold at the moment.  I've hit a writer's block and the story progression wasn't going as I intended.  Basically what I was writing was devolving into the realm of 'pointless and stupid' like so many Sexlab/LL mods tend to go.  There's no way I'm going to release something like that so it's best just to stop and clear my head.