Sign in to follow this  

Cyberpunk 2077 Discussion, News etc.

You know what also killed it for me? Only being able to choose 3 classes. But since CDPR is primarily about story telling cutscenes, I guess adding all classes as an option to choose would be far too many to do with their cut scenes.

It makes me just want to stick to RPGs with no cut scenes and a silent protagonist.

49 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

You know what also killed it for me? Only being able to choose 3 classes. But since CDPR is primarily about story telling cutscenes, I guess adding all classes as an option to choose would be far too many to do with their cut scenes.

It makes me just want to stick to RPGs with no cut scenes and a silent protagonist.

They had YEARS to develop this game. YEARS!!!!  The game (pen and paper) has these classes.. it NEEDS to be in the game. There is no reason for it to be out... unless they are trying to do what other companies now do. Sell an expansion. Remember the comment "Reasonably Priced Expansions"  however, it should have been part of the game to begin with unlike Witcher's additions ;) Lets wait and see if they do that.

Previously I would have stated that they are still working on the game, and still have some time to work out some of those added classes and might possibly add them. however, with them fucking around and changing shit that isn't necessary they won't have the time to do this now.

Another limitation on role-playing. I found it fascinating back when I was posting the videos on the lore of each class. I was inspired to have create a character for each class. I would of definitely enjoyed being a Nomad or Techie for sure. Only time will tell if these other classes will be included in a DLC or expansion. 

18 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Another limitation on role-playing. I found it fascinating back when I was posting the videos on the lore of each class. I was inspired to have create a character for each class. I would of definitely enjoyed being a Nomad or Techie for sure. Only time will tell if these other classes will be included in a DLC or expansion. 

They publicly stated that they wern't going "DLCs" but expansions.. As I understand it. If that is the case.. the "Expansion" will be stuff that should be included in the original game. Just like other companies are doing. Short changing the consumer and then adding content later. Now... if they do like they did with Witcher and give that to those that bought the game for free. Then they haven't went all the way to the Bethesda/EA dark side yet.

I can't tell you how interested I was in this game. Now how disappointed I am in what they are trying to do.

Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer Seems To Plan Microtransactions, CD Projekt Promises "Wise Monetization" 😅

Edited by bjornk
  • Haha 1

So CDPR lied, like all these game corporations do.  They're nailing their own coffin shut...from the inside.

UP.. didn't the say they wouldn't do that for this game? 

The question is .. they mentioned that this is for the regular game. Not the multiplayer part.  Does someone have source where they mentioned that they wouldn't do it for the multiplayer part?

I don't care they are "consumer friendly" .. in the way they mean it.  In my definition of "consumer friendly" is following the statements and promises they give us. Changing things.. after stating something is slimy.  I am already seeing red flags.

He mentions .. compromises .. I believe they have already shown they are.