Site Status Thread

Doublezero

If you where having problems visiting the site this morning you weren't only one. I contacted the webhost and they fixed the issue. Apparently the DNS zone setup was not completed (probably something I was supposed to do :$) which was the reason no one was able to access the site.

It might be a nice idea to set up this "commerce app" so that some members can support this site. Also if possible an age gate because some of the photos that will pop up do have T&A showing. It is also one of the requirements for Nexus to allow their members to link back. Useful for proper credit and such.

Email service providers have been blocking mail from this server so I disable email verification for the time being. By default IPS.4 sends notifications by to email and depending on your activities on this forum it can be a lot. This is why they blocked mail from this server and why some members never received the verification. They assumed that this is a spam server. But no sweat, I can contact them and have them remove us from the blacklist.

• Like 1

I truly wish to (financially) support this site and LL and some others that I like. It really makes me sad that I'm financially incapable to do it. Sometimes I feel like parasite; enjoying in great blogs and downloads but can't do anything to support people like you guys, the great mod makers. :(

6 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I truly wish to (financially) support this site and LL and some others that I like. It really makes me sad that I'm financially incapable to do it. Sometimes I feel like parasite; enjoying in great blogs and downloads but can't do anything to support people like you guys, the great mod makers. :(

Elf Prince, you're in the same boat I am. My family has a pretty tight budget, and we have VERY little extra cash...

... so I give to the community with my guides and support for them... as well as providing tech support other places when needed. 

Keep doing what you're doing. 

What matters is that you WANT and DO give back to the community. Not HOW the giving is done. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Anatriax said:

Elf Prince, you're in the same boat I am. My family has a pretty tight budget, and we have VERY little extra cash...

... so I give to the community with my guides and support for them... as well as providing tech support other places when needed. 

Keep doing what you're doing. 

What matters is that you WANT and DO give back to the community. Not HOW the giving is done. 

Thanks for encouraging words.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For those who have been experiencing problems with the website (probably everybody), apparently the problem was caused by a bug with PHP 7.1. I had to disable a caching engine on the server to fix site stability. The site may download slightly slower but this will be temporary. I've discussed this with IPS and they told me they will have a fix ready in their next release.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Von_Manstein said:

i had that same problem too, sometime in the past months...  but since as you too found out, log out/log in solved the problem, never reported it...  maybe i should have...

If you are having problems by all means post it here or let someone know. It might be something on your end or might be something on ours. Let us know as there might be many others that haven't said anything we have 20000 + members now. I am sure if someone is having a problem... there is someone else that has that problem or something similar. Worst case... perhaps we could make a tutorial to fix it. (flush DNS, clear Temp folder, etc)