ritualclarity

Music Lovers Thread

Love how audience giggled when they heard the music of International Karate.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

Anyone else here interested in music containing orgasmic voices? Here, this one is from Ennio Morricone...

Content Warning

This video may be inappropriate for some users.

(That's what Youtube says) 😅

Spoiler

Try out some old school funk.  Fun Fact; this was the first song to ever use a synthesizer for the base rifs.

• Like 1

Here's an rather obscure album of Vangelis. Give the whole thing a listen if/when you have time. If you can show a little patience you may find it quite rewarding.

I used to listen to this album while doing my technical drawing assignments, almost 30 years ago... 😋

I don't know if the album has a story or theme to it, but I always thought that it was something about Aztecs, due to the snake on the back cover. Unlike the usual Vangelis stuff this one has some choral work, which is probably the actual highlight of the album.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

Here's a piece from another obscure album I have. It's from the OST of Nostromo tv series composed by Ennio Morricone, a pretty good album overall. Yes, it's also the name of the spaceship in Alien... 😅

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

When you notice the people in the comment section talking about "sampling" these old stuff, you'll know why today's music is shit.

This is the best version, I think:

Edited by bjornk

Some creepy music for you, if you're in the mood...

Edited by bjornk

A nice OST album I've just found on YT. I particularly loved the final 3 minutes or so.

Edited by bjornk

'Since I've been loving you' LedZep cover.  This narrow-assed little blonde can really belt it out.

• Agree 1

When Gandalf was a vampire...

Edited by bjornk