Music Lovers Thread

ritualclarity

5 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Falco a.k.a. Johann Hoelzel, was  a very popular Austrian Songwriter/Singer/Entertainer. *1957 Vienna, died 1998 in Puerto Plata by an accident.  Here's part two . For more Infos look here 

Hide contents

It is always interesting to listen to popular music from other places from time to time.

Since this is about music and music lovers, I was recently wanting to listen to some music. I didn't have it with and had access to a computer and internet so I thought I'd play a bit of Pandora. FYI I rarely play or use their service only when there are times I don't have access to my music.

Long story short they changed their policy and are enforcing the 40hour free use policy... which is cool after all you are getting it free and they are providing a service which cost them royalties... fair enough... EXCEPT they didn't let me have access to this. It is the beginning of the month.. great ok.. perhaps it is a rolling month.. (yes I didn't believe that either) or maybe I forgot and left it on (slim fucking chance of that as well) so I cleaned the cookies from them and used another garbage email I have and opened an account.. all was good for a bit. I was listening to some Rock but the selection was much more harsh than I wanted to listen at that time so I moved to more mainstream list... then BAM.. they stopped my access. 30 minutes into the use of their account on an email I haven't used since 2012!!!!!

WTF.. also apparently they are "targeting" selected individuals. Well Fuck you Pandora and bad move. I am now at a point where I want to get access (can afford subscriptions) and was considering it to complement my Netflix account. Well due to your dickery, you are not the company I want to patronize.

So what subscription or free service do you guys, gals and any aliens :P suggest?

Also for some music.. (with dancing)

DAM that guy can move...

Spoiler

• Like 1

EBM the early years - WARNING - provocate lyrics and a hard electronic Style. 

Liaisons dangereuses

Spoiler

D.A.F.

a small translate

Beautiful and young and strong
You are beautiful and young and strong
Take what you want
Take what you want
As long as you can
Waste your youth
Waste your youth

Take what you want
Do what you want
Do what you want

Spoiler

Die KRUPPS

Spoiler

S.P.O.C.K.

Spoiler

Front 242

Spoiler

Nitzer Ebb

Spoiler

Laibach

Spoiler

Edited by zilvradrow
  • Like 1

In Europe we have more of this kind of Bands - Absurd Minds, Frozen Plasma, Blutengel, VNV Nation or Welle:Erdball. Many of them play on the M'era Luna Festival or the Amphi Festival. 

I am not really a part of the Dark Scene, but i 'm fascinated about it and i like their Music.

Edited by zilvradrow

7 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

In Europe we have more of this kind of Bands - Absurd Minds, Frozen Plasma, Blutengel, VNV Nation or Welle:Erdball. Many of them play on the M'era Luna Festival or the Amphi Festival. 

I am not really a part of the Dark Scene, but i 'm fascinated about it and i like their Music.

Hey, feel free to post examples :)

On 9/10/2017 at 7:31 AM, zilvradrow said:

Yeah, those are very old school bands. I love Blutengel. I wish I understood German.

I really like this song. it just hits me in the right spot.

Spoiler

hehe, nice story. I remember 99/2000 there was a PC programm named Magix Music Creator. I try it too, but it sounds terrible. I used before a good Synthesizer from a Friend, i thought it was  the Roland  SH 101 and the fabulous TB 303. It makes more fun to work with real Instruments. The created Sounds of this Keyboard were incredible. I wish i had one of these Soundmachines my own. His EMU II  was his sanctuary, not everybody was allowed to use it. He got a lot of fine Synthies.  Good times ^.^

here is a cover from Aphex Twin.

Spoiler

Edited by zilvradrow
  • Like 1

Spoiler

This band is no longer Demona Mortiss. It's changed to Red Queen and their style of music has changed. For the better or worse. Not as good as it was when it was Demona Mortiss in my opinion.

Edited by Guest