2 hours ago, Gandalftw said:

Damn that's trippin.

Yeah, the bassist (Les Claypool) is like Jimi Hendrix.  He plays rock and blues riffs but then he'll do these things that add noises and other effects that don't make conventional sense.  It's amazing to me that three guys can get all of that sound out.  It's surrealism for the ears.

• Like 1

Just now, Kendo 2 said:

Yeah, the bassist (Les Claypool) is like Jimi Hendrix.  He plays rock and blues riffs but then he'll do these things that add noises and other effects that don't make conventional sense.  It's amazing to me that three guys can get all of that sound out.  It's surrealism for the ears.

The video was freaky too reminded me of the time i ate one too many peyote buttons.;) I'll have to check these guys out.

Lakota Warrior Music

Spoiler

Spoiler

WANI WACHIYELO Wani wachiyelo ate omakiyayo (x3) (Father help me, i want to live) Hey a na hey nei yo we Atay nimichikum (Father you have done this) Hey a na hey nei yo wa Oshiya chichiyelo (humbly have pity on me) Wani wachiyelo atay omakiyayo (x2) Wani wachiyelo atay (Father I want to live) We cho nei yei yei – we chonai yei yei (x4) We chonay chokoki Elonamawa chi yei I a no hei nei Wakantanka ya nay o Oshe malayo – yo Oshe malayo (x5) Oshe malayo, wane wa chi yei I a no hey nei yow a

Spoiler

Spoiler

The Very Best of Deep Purple (Full Album)

Spoiler

Grand Funk Railroad - Greatest Hits

Spoiler

Badfinger - Best Of Badfinger (Full Album)

Spoiler

The Hollies's Greatest Hits

Spoiler

ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA (ELO) - OUT OF THE BLUE FULL ALBUM

Spoiler

I first listened to this album in a friends attic that he had made into a party room complete with black lights and quadraphonic stereo.I hitched there with some hippies in a Volkswagen minibus and they shared some Thai stick with me so i was already stoned when i arrived at my friends place.When he answered the door he said,man you have hear this album it's fucking amazing so i kissed his wife hello and climbed his ladder to the attic.As we listened to the album we suddenly became aware of a shadow moving about overhead,it was a bat that somehow got into the attic,instead of freaking out we just sat there watching it fly to and fro while listening to,"We are stardust we are golden and we've got to get back to the garden"...

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young, Déjà vu

Spoiler

Culture Club

I dig Boy George and i don't give a shit who cares.Some of my buddies i ride with give me hell about it,screw em.Hell i like Elton John too so go take a flying leap......

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Speaking of Elton John...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

@ritualclarity

Here's  that video i was talking about.

Spoiler

Willie Nelson - Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw
  • Like 1

My Girl The Temptations

My girlfriend and i like to go to karaoke bars ,i was never into that stuff before but she likes it so....This song is the first song i sing to her for it describes how i feel about her perfectly.She's amazing and i'm a very lucky man.

Spoiler

Wagakki Band from Japan.

Spoiler

Disclaimer:  I am NOT a fan of Japan (aside from their electronics and sushi).  I just think it's interesting to see/hear traditional instruments used in pop/rock music.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gandalftw said:

My Girl The Temptations

My girlfriend and i like to go to karaoke bars ,i was never into that stuff before but she likes it so....This song is the first song i sing to her for it describes how i feel about her perfectly.She's amazing and i'm a very lucky man.

Hide contents

That is either an extremely romantic date... or the most embarrassing one... depending :P lol.

That makes me wonder... can someone (Average person)  carry a Barry White karaoke?

Spoiler

Spoiler

His music is through and through 70's... but I don't care... lol.

You will never (at least so far for close to 40+ years) have a woman complain about playing this song...

Added benefit... she knows what is on your mind when you do play it when you are alone ;)

Here is a a song that is very romantic and more able to be sung buy those Lesser Men (and women) from Al Green

Spoiler

• Like 1

@ritualclarity

At first it was a bit embarrassing,i'm a big hairy guy that many wouldn't expect to suddenly start singing My Girl in a crowded bar.Hehe..I've known her for about ten years,for me it was love at first site for her it took some convincing. :P

The 70's music is great IMHO,i like Barry and Al.When i sing Barry it sounds more like Joe Cocker. :D

Spoiler

I know I'm not the only one. I enjoy and enjoyed signing along Fallout 3 songs (even out loud at times).

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Like 1