Cooking videos.I fucking love to cook/BBQ/smoke etc and i am very good at it.When my friends have a deer or whatever that needs to be be skinned and butchered they come to me and we hold a cookout.The only problem is they tend to drink up my liqueur which is quite annoying but i love them so....

Add your sexy cooking videos/recipes here. If you're not familiar with edible mushrooms leave them be.

Spoiler

BBQ Pit Boys

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

This is Daddy,i'd love to party with Daddy sometime...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Full Goat Biryani

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Gordon

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Vietnamese Street Food

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Yummy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Water Wheel Spit Roast

Spoiler

This kid is so cool had i met him when i was his age we probably would have been best friends.I used to hunt wild boar with a bow and arrow and spend weeks in the woods living off of what i could hunt and gather.I was alone but i loved it.Today i live in a house and rarely go barefoot.Sucks...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Colombian food is amazing as are the Colombian people.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

German food.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

How To Cook Authentic Hungarian Goulash

Spoiler

Oma will you marry me?

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

KING Of Big Fish Recipe

Spoiler

Cooking Prawn( Chili and Gravy )

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Tonight i'm cooking up a huge pot of beans and rice.My beans and rice are not your ordinary beans and rice for my beans and rice might send you to the emergency room.Hehe Hey shit happens..

I start with a huge onion,diced in a pot with a half pound of Chorizo,cook the onions and Chorizo and set aside.I add a can of tomato sauce,a can of pinto beans,  several jalapenos and rice in the same cooker.Cook for 15 minutes and let stand for 5 minutes to allow the rice to soak up the tomato sauce.Add the Chorizo and onions and eat.

Don't be alarmed if you start sweating profusely,rather be alarmed if you don't.Make sure your insurance is paid up to date and you've left your will where someone can find it.:D  

Tonight i'm cooking a big pot of venison stew and you're all invited just come hungry and thirsty.I've got four kegs of beer ,a case of whiskey and a pound of weed.You have to give my girlfriend your car keys no one leaves my parties drunk.We'll put you up.This is the recipe i'm following.My pot and ingredients are three times the size the Pit Boys are using.I promise not to shoot ya.  :

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

Posted (edited)

Special PitBoys Johnny Winter's last interview.

R.I.P. Johnny.

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw

A buddy brought me over three rabbits today so supper tomorrow will be Cajun rabbit stew.Hmmmm...

Spoiler

Kendo 2's Multipurpose Marinara Sauce

This is an old recipe taught to me when I was a kid by the grandmother of our Italian neighbours.  They ate this sauce on spaghetti with hardboiled eggs and crusty bread.  This sauce can be used for anything; lasagne, spaghetti, linguini and clams, mussels with capers, as a pizza sauce or as a base for Bolognese.  This recipe will make one 'batch', which is enough for a family-sized lasagne.  For the best flavour make the sauce a day before you use it.

1 medium white or yellow onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 carrot, grated
1 clove garlic, crushed and minced

1 Tblspoon oregano
1 teaspoon thyme
1/2 Tblspoon black pepper
1 Tblspoon sugar

28 oz canned tomatoes (do not drain)
6 oz tomato paste
6 oz tomato sauce
1/3 cup red wine
1 1/2 cup beef or vegetable stock*

Olive Oil

1/4 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
1 anchovy filet (optional)
1/4 teaspoon tarragon (optional)

In a stock pot, heat enough olive oil to sauté the onion, celery and carrot.  DO NOT add the garlic yet.  Sauté the veggies until the onions are translucent.
Once the onions are translucent remove the pot from the heat and stir in the oregano, thyme and black pepper.  Add the tomato paste and fold the mixture until everything is blended well.
Return the pot to the heat and set the temp to low.  Add the canned tomatoes, the tomato sauce, red wine and stock.
Add the sugar and garlic, and add the red pepper/anchovy/tarragon if your are using them.  Stir until well blended.
Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.  Do not let the sauce boil.  Cover and simmer for an additional hour.  The resulting sauce should be somewhat thick.

Once cooled the sauce can be jarred and refrigerated or put in freezer bags and frozen for later use.  I wouldn't suggest hot packed canning though.

* I use Better Than Bouillon for everything.  It is the closest alternative to making your own from scratch.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@Kendo 2

Sounds good,i'll try this out at my next cookout.:D

Can you smell that?Its Cajun rabbit stew simmering nicely.I'm hungry.

Edited by Gandalftw

Best Hot Dog Ever! - Cooking in the Forest

I love these videos for they remind me of the two years i lived in a teepee,there is nothing like cooking over an open fire in the great outdoors.

Spoiler

French Fries Recipe | Crispy McDonald's French Fries Recipe Cooking by our grandpa for Orphan kids

Look at these beautiful people,simply wonderful,thank you grandpa.

Spoiler

Pizza | Domino's Chicken Pizza | Chicken Pizza Cooking by our grandpa.

We need some grandpa's in the US as well.

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

100 Maggi Noodles Cooking By Our Grandpa

Hehehe,i love this one.I used to get those noodles in jail we cooked them up and mixed in Cheetos to spice it up.No,i was not guilty or maybe i was slightly guilty,IDK i don't recall,i take the fifth...

Spoiler

Edited by Gandalftw