Sign in to follow this  
Doublezero

UNPB, UUNP Leopard Print Latex Dress

UNPB, UUNP Leopard Print Latex Dress

This is a clothing mod is based on the outfit worn by Holly Randall in the scene "Burning Angel".

How to obtain:

• You can obtain the clothing with the console command "help Leopard 0".

How to install:

• Extract the contents of the zip file into the Skyrim data folder and use BodySlide to create the outfit for your body type.

Requirements:

Credits:

• Halofarm - for Pinup Poser.
  • Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit
  • Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

Permissions:

You're free to use this mod your own project. No need to ask me for permission. Have fun!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doublezero
      View File UUNP Katwoman Armor
      This is a UUNP conversion of the original Katwoman light armor for UNPB. This conversion features some minor texture and inventory object improvements as well as a new Katwoman Collar.
      How to obtain:
      The armor can be crafted at a blacksmith Forge or you can use the console command "help Katwoman 0" to locate the ids.
      Requirements:
      BodySlide 2.4+ Unified UNP and all of it's requirements. Credits:
      Halofarm - for Pinup Poser. (The poses I use in the images)
      Ousnius and Caliente - For BodySlide and Outfit Studio.
      Besthesda - The maker of Skyrim and the Creation Kit

Submitter Doublezero Submitted 08/04/2016 Category UUNP Armor  
    • By zilvradrow
      This is my new Succubus. Her name Regina. This form is the Succubus Lady
    • By Kendo 2
      Made this character to test out a new play style (for me at least).
      Major Skills: 2Handed, Illusion, and Alteration.
      Minor Skills: Heavy Armor, Smithing, Alchemy (focus on poisons) and Destruction (for the fire spells only).
      Stats Split: Magicka 25% Health 50% Stamina 25%
      Standing Stone: The Lord, for the armor class boost and magic resistance.
      Shouts: Unrelenting Force and Whirlwind Sprint.  Marked for Death, Disarm, Dismaying Shout and Slow Time are also good for this build.
      Tactics: Cast one of the flesh spells to increase your armor rating.  Blast your enemies with Dismaying Shout and then use the illusions to take out the unaffected bosses and spellcasters.  Mow down the weaker enemies, then poison the sword and go to work on the bosses.
      Followers: Sure, why not?  But I only use them if I know I'm going to be fighting draugr or vampires.  Cast 'Courage' on them before the fight.  The best vanilla follower for this (IMO) is Jenassa since she's a combat ranger and does what you don't (dual wield and use a bow).
      Restrictions: No bows and no sneaking.  You can technically sneak, just can't put any points into it.  The same is true for enchanting.  All of your points should be going into your major and minor skills.
      Liabilities: You're noisy as fuck and slow, and you're weak against vampires, unless they have thralls or death hounds with them.  Then you can use 'Frenzy' or on those to soften up the vampires for you...that and fireballs.
    • By Kendo 2
      Needed a break from making comics so I'm playing a little mindless Skyrim.