Sign in to follow this  

K2 Leather Pet for Breezes & Type3

K2 Leather Pet for Breezes & Type3

Leather Pet for Breezes & Type3

Leather bondage gear and collar for Type 3 and Breeze Male.

To get the items coc 11K2PetCell.

Credits: Breeze, Bronson, Dimon99, Kikai, Toxa01 and Kendo 2.

License/Legal:

THIS UPLOAD IS NOT RESOURCE MATERIAL. No one may assign, directly or indirectly, all or part of my creative rights or obligations to other modders without my written consent.

Under no circustances is my absence from NSFWmods, either by accident or design, to be interpreted as permission to use the contents of this upload as resource material. This shall continue indefinately, commencing on the effective upload date.

This upload is Fallout 3 content and is not to be used as content for any other game. This includes esp only patches for New Vegas.

Kendo 2

Special Note: This mod is currently no longer being updated. I was given permission to upload by K2. -ega

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File afTopEP3Corset, MedBod EDIT
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=3368; LOD2=1606 2 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Texture was scaled down around 15%, pixelation will appear the more you zoom Some patterns wont align and also will look stretched Notes:
      I took the original edit I made ages ago and just swapped the torso Besides mixing this garment with MedBod 1.9’ bottoms you can also mix it with skirts, pants and the naked bottoms made by Electronic Arts and maybe those created by other people Submitter JoshQ Submitted 03/30/2020 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=3368; LOD2=1606 2 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Texture was scaled down around 15%, pixelation will appear the more you zoom Some patterns wont align and also will look stretched Notes:
      I took the original edit I made ages ago and just swapped the torso Besides mixing this garment with MedBod 1.9’ bottoms you can also mix it with skirts, pants and the naked bottoms made by Electronic Arts and maybe those created by other people
    • By JoshQ
      View File Simple Corset n01, n02 and n03 for MedBod
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: n01 LOD1=3768; LOD2=1982 / n02 LOD1=3628; LOD2=1842 / n03 LOD1=3712; LOD2=1897 1-2 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Left arm looks ‘weird’ in-game looks fine Texture / pattern distortion depending on animation and weight Clipping might happen depending on the animation, normal simming is mostly safe Notes:
      Made for MedBod 1.9 These garments are intended to be used with naked legs: when combined with skirts, pants and the default body made by EA (or anybody else) you’ll see clipping behind the hip Compatible with accessories (gloves, necklaces, etc.) from the game, me and others n01 uses the textures from one of the dresses from KP’s expansion (Floral Dress I think), n02 uses the texture from Sims 4’ Dress Concerto dress and n03 does the same with the Cocktail Strap Credits:
      Original textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 03/25/2020 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: n01 LOD1=3768; LOD2=1982 / n02 LOD1=3628; LOD2=1842 / n03 LOD1=3712; LOD2=1897 1-2 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Left arm looks ‘weird’ in-game looks fine Texture / pattern distortion depending on animation and weight Clipping might happen depending on the animation, normal simming is mostly safe Notes:
      Made for MedBod 1.9 These garments are intended to be used with naked legs: when combined with skirts, pants and the default body made by EA (or anybody else) you’ll see clipping behind the hip Compatible with accessories (gloves, necklaces, etc.) from the game, me and others n01 uses the textures from one of the dresses from KP’s expansion (Floral Dress I think), n02 uses the texture from Sims 4’ Dress Concerto dress and n03 does the same with the Cocktail Strap Credits:
      Original textures by Electronic Arts
    • By JoshQ
      View File Romantic Robe, MedBod EDIT
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions  Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘Top’ category Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, athletic, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4930, LOD2=2340 4 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Robe looks super weird on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture / pattern stretching on the buttocks Potential clipping with default / custom animations, I did extensive testing to reduce it but I cannot test every combination The belt is static which isn’t too bad for normal “simming” but might look weird or even clip on custom animations  Notes:
      I wasn’t supposed to share this mostly because somehow I almost destroyed the UV map but  was able to fix it Besides using MedBod 1.9 this robe differs from the original edit on length and other small details You can mix it with the ‘Revealing Skirt’ for MedBod 1.5, if you combine it with bottoms made by EA you’ll find a gap on the front  Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts  Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/10/2019 Category Clothing