Site addition suggestion

There's an actual image of her that RC put up in the gallery, if you'd like a front/back view :)
Also: You did the "Skyrim Counterpart" thread over on LL, right? If that was you, you should create one here :) I'll be happy to spend the time today to make a character in game that looks as close to a counterpart of myself as possible :)

38 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

No, it was somebody else. I created some blog entries and Sims 3 Sextopia world. it's a small island with self created Sims placed in one place and I'm making a stories in episodes about their sex life and other stuff :)

We do really need some blogs over here. Glad to see you are going to help address that.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2016 at 9:20 AM, patksunho said:

I thought too difficult to modify the request for a page in various languages around

이 사이트 추가 제안 스레드에서하고 필요한주의를 얻을 것이다, 그래서이 게시물을 옮겼습니다. 직원에게 참고 :이 번역 포럼 역학에 대한 요청입니다.

검도 2

(=^_^=)

NSFW02.jpg

• Like 1

오전 4시 39분에서 2016 년 3. 28 일, 검도 2는 말했다 :

(= ^ _ ^ =)

오 ~ 너무 좋아요 ~! 감사합니다 최고입니다 ~! 한국어가 정상적으로 나옵니다 ^ 0 ^

1313.jpg

2424.jpg

Edited by patksunho
my pc screen shot
  • Like 3

That is a nice feature.

Will this site allow bbcode for images in the future? Like for the gallery I would like to add some thumbnails after uploading an image so that I can maybe just include the sets for that one instead of spamming the site with many images. If not, it's cool. I was just wondering.

16 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Will this site allow bbcode for images in the future? Like for the gallery I would like to add some thumbnails after uploading an image so that I can maybe just include the sets for that one instead of spamming the site with many images. If not, it's cool. I was just wondering.

I'm looking into this. It hard to find anything about bbcode on the IPS website because they deprecated it and provide little support for it.

Some BBCode does not parse correctly in version 4 and we have applied some fixes for this. In general BBCode is deprecated so we only provide basic support.

https://invisionpower.com/release-notes/

16 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Would it be possible to add a "go to last post" or something feature. This way when we go to a thread we can just jump to the last post.

This can already be done by clicking the date beneath the user name and user avatar on the right.

getLastComment.png

10 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I was stating when you are at the thread. I use the Unread content and the "activity" tools to keep trackof what is going on. There isn't a way to do what you mention without going through each forum individually.

I don't know. It feels a bit redundant. In a thread you can click the double arrow, that will take you last page and there you can scroll down to the last post.

I think I found what I needed to navigate the ever increasing forum so I can read everything. Well everything I need to or want to :P. I will follow up later on this if needed, but so far it seems to work quite well.

I can navigate to the threads I need to last post using the content etc. It would be redundant. I just didn't see that option. This is a newer software for me. LL had it for a bit but I hadn't had a chance to get use to it and learn to operated it efficiently.