Sign in to follow this  

K2 Pampered Seductress for Type3

K2 Pampered Seductress for Type3

Pampered Seductress for Type3

Three dresses and assorted gear. Just look at the screen shots.

To get the items, coc 11K2PSCell. They are in the foot locker on the floor in front of you. FastTravel out of the cell.

Credits: Dimon99, Kikai (her collar mesh), Kaw, Bronson, humannature66 and me, Kendo 2.

License/Legal:

THIS UPLOAD IS NOT RESOURCE MATERIAL. No one may assign, directly or indirectly, all or part of my creative rights or obligations to other modders without my written consent.
Under no circustances is my absence from NSFWmods, either by accident or design, to be interpreted as permission to use the contents of this upload as resource material. This shall continue indefinately, commencing on the effective upload date.
This mod is Fallout 3 content and is not to be used in any way shape or form for Fallout New Vegas. This includes, but is not limited to, ESP only patches.
Permission for conversions to other Type3 (and TypeV) Body models will be considered on a case by case basis. PM me here at NSFWmods for permission and other details. Requests for shojo/loli will be denied and get you reported.

Kendo 2

Special Note: This mod is currently no longer being updated. I was given permission to upload by K2. -ega

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File Romantic Robe, MedBod EDIT
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions  Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘Top’ category Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, athletic, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4930, LOD2=2340 4 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Robe looks super weird on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture / pattern stretching on the buttocks Potential clipping with default / custom animations, I did extensive testing to reduce it but I cannot test every combination The belt is static which isn’t too bad for normal “simming” but might look weird or even clip on custom animations  Notes:
      I wasn’t supposed to share this mostly because somehow I almost destroyed the UV map but  was able to fix it Besides using MedBod 1.9 this robe differs from the original edit on length and other small details You can mix it with the ‘Revealing Skirt’ for MedBod 1.5, if you combine it with bottoms made by EA you’ll find a gap on the front  Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts  Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/10/2019 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions  Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in ‘Top’ category Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, athletic, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4930, LOD2=2340 4 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Robe looks super weird on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture / pattern stretching on the buttocks Potential clipping with default / custom animations, I did extensive testing to reduce it but I cannot test every combination The belt is static which isn’t too bad for normal “simming” but might look weird or even clip on custom animations  Notes:
      I wasn’t supposed to share this mostly because somehow I almost destroyed the UV map but  was able to fix it Besides using MedBod 1.9 this robe differs from the original edit on length and other small details You can mix it with the ‘Revealing Skirt’ for MedBod 1.5, if you combine it with bottoms made by EA you’ll find a gap on the front  Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts 
    • By JoshQ
      View File Bow Corset, MedBod EDIT
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located on the Top caregory Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=3760, LOD2=1896 4 color channels Only available in .package format Defects:
      Corset looks “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture / pattern distortion depending on animation and weight Clipping with furniture and other sims depending on animation Notes:
      Because I left the proportions untouched the corset has enough space to be mixed with skirt and pants from the game and maybe other creators, just be aware I can’t test every single scenario so clipping might still happen You can also mix this garment with accessories (gloves, necklaces, etc.) from the game, me and others Made for MedBod 1.9 Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/09/2019 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located on the Top caregory Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=3760, LOD2=1896 4 color channels Only available in .package format Defects:
      Corset looks “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture / pattern distortion depending on animation and weight Clipping with furniture and other sims depending on animation Notes:
      Because I left the proportions untouched the corset has enough space to be mixed with skirt and pants from the game and maybe other creators, just be aware I can’t test every single scenario so clipping might still happen You can also mix this garment with accessories (gloves, necklaces, etc.) from the game, me and others Made for MedBod 1.9 Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts
    • By JoshQ
      View File Tunic Kimono Sleeve, MedBod EDIT
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Located in the 'Top' category Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=4128, LOD2=1810 2 color channels, 3 variations Only available in .package format Defects:
      Garment looks “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture / pattern stretching depending on animation and weight Clipping with furniture and other sims depending on animation Small ‘white spot” below the sideboob, not noticeable under normal conditions Hard edges all around Notes:
      Shorter than it looks in the picture Most skirts and pants will clip on a small area behind the hips Compatible with accessories (gloves, necklaces, etc.) from the game, me and others Made for MedBod 1.9 Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 11/09/2019 Category Clothing