Fallout 76

Here's a video that shows what you get with the PS4 version of the made-in-China superDLUX power armor edition.  It clearly shows the craptastic bag; that's made out the same kind of nylon used to make throw-away rain coats that you can buy at Dollar General...for A DOLLAR.

• Like 1

My sister owns a mail order business and I told her about what Bethesda is doing...and she says...Depending on what State the purchaser is in, Bethesda is liable for the condition and contents of what they sell.  If the product is defective or doesn't perform as promised then Bethesda has to remit back to the purchaser the full cash amount, either in real funds or store credit.  As for the canvas to nylon bag bait 'n switch Bethesda is screwed because they don't have the disclaimer 'final product may vary' attached to the merchandise.  Order a canvas bag, get a canvas bag; if not then Bethesda has to refund or give credit.

IF I was stupid enough to order a Bethesda game and they did this shit to me I'd call my credit card company and dispute the sale.

Adendum.: The game's software is licensed to the purchaser so if it is faulty Bethesda is in breach.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

IF I was stupid enough to order a Bethesda game and they did this shit to me I'd call my credit card company and dispute the sale.

If I was stupid enough to order a Bethesda game... and they did this shit to me...

I'd deserve to be bent over and thoroughly fucked and fucked often knowing what they do to their customers.