Fallout 76

I wonder if it's possible to have a look at what's available for purchase (and their prices) on the microtransaction (Atom?) market in the game. I'm sure that'll give us an idea about what they're planning to do with (paid) mods and the tool to create them. I have a suspicion that they'll change the name Creation Kit for Starfield.

They give special treatment to their youtubers who boot lick them and treat their most hardcore fans who dish out 200USD for a collectors edition like garbage. It shows where their priorities lie.

Even the staff at LL can't stop this train wreck. Because Bethesda has completely hit rock bottom and more people are getting 'woke'.

I wonder what the actual cost of the garbage included in the Collector's Edition is. I'm pretty sure the whole thing would cost less than 100 USD, including the game. The idiots who bought it paid 100 USD just for the "privilege". Stupid fanboys... 🤣

Edited by bjornk

5 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Word on the street is Nexus deleted a bunch of 'gonna mod FO76' threads.  I don't know for sure since I avoid Nexus like the cancer it is.

You now might have Nexus cancer.. will go away if you stay away from Nexus for a week (heavy cases takes more time) until you are cured your I.Q is massively lowered and you start to think like a millennial. Hope you don't, and wasn't on the site for long enough to catch it. Last time I caught it, it took me a month to get rid of it. :(

4 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised Liberty Prime isn't somehow in this game...

Eh, probably in some expansion pack later on.

Give it time... it will be there even if someone mods it in using Bethesda.. whatever the crap they call their store.