Fallout 76

They are just fulfilling their obligation (legal) for what they stated they would deliver. Nothing more, nothing less. People and news and such were forcing their hand. If someone was going to sue them for the state of the game (currently) then sure as all hell they would sue their ass for misrepresentation of the product  they sold.

• Agree 1

That Bethesda leaker person has been trolling again at 4chan, real or fake it's somewhat entertaining if you have time to waste.

Shit's going insane over here. Everything is on fire because of 76.

Here is what's going on, Not only do we over at the Maryland office have to fix the fucking problems over at Austins office but we have management down on our ass because of all this. 76 is a shit show behind doors, server are dying because of player loads, to many people looting to many items abusing the weight glitch and duping glitch.

Management is debating banning those people be the next patch Monday. But I feel the damage will be done by then.

As for starfield, our team in Maryland is having troubles on space combat, but for the most part we have it working! Kinda... We got ladders to work at least. The new team in Dallas is kinda shit to be honest, they keep complaining about the new animation framework we made... fucking who knew people would be pissed for us dropping Havok. But other then these few issues, Starfield is going well, but we are worried because of the story, Emil is kinda kicking up shit because Todd wants the story to be good.

Nothing on Blades or ES6, not my department.

Also for what it's worth guys, the backlash about 76 was needed, upper management is freaking out and talking about reform.

There are more on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/441713773

Todd likes CBBE

😅

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, bjornk said:

That Bethesda leaker person has been trolling again at 4chan, real or fake it's somewhat entertaining if you have time to waste.

There are more on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/441713773

I like this part.

No we are still on Gamebyro, or well "Creation". It's just we kinda have what is like a shell of gamebyro? Like it's all modular, so Havok animations was just a module that was in the engine, and due to it being hooked up to many broken systems, we unhooked it for starfield and made our own. (Fucking finally.)

I do hope that person is an acutal person working for Bethesda and not some fucking piece of shit playing games for shits and giggles. If that is the case then at least one more thing (which I believe is a major issue with the tool set Bethesda has) is changed... however, that doesn't mean it is any better... also that means that Starfield is going to be the first one using it. :(

The hopeful side of me believes since it is custom and worked on to work with the rest of the tools (internal development with them having the source and hopefully continue to have the skilled individuals able to make changes to fix things this will be better than something tacked on.

the cynical side of me believes they (Bethesda) will hire dumb shits (cheapest possible) and/or subcontractors to develop this so it will be a total shit fest once Star-field is released.

With what I have been seeing over the past 8~10 years... my cynical side is probably correct on this matter. :(

On a side note... I don't buy games with my salary... along with other gaming stuff (upgrades to my computer .. well normally at least :P) Anyway. I have $$$ to toss around to these game companies.. just got a $100 dollar gift card from cooperate for me doing my job... lol. (happens to be very well done lol) Looking around and there isn't shit for me to get that I haven't already gotten, or part of a shit storm and/or a confirmed pile of fucking shit. Seriously? !!!! ALL THE COMPANIES!!!! NOTHING? !!!!  FML.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

'Leaker' broke the needle on my bullshit meter when he said they're abandoning The Creation Club for Starfield and ES6.  'It doesn't make enough money and only hurts us in the long run.'  Yeah, whudever dude.

Yea, (almost completely free )free money doesn't make them money...

Yea, they gotta give that up... Yea, right.  (didn't see that part. )

For the low price of $59.99 you can be an ongoing beta tester for Fallout 76 and also beta test Bethesda's ticket system. 🤣

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/293127/bethesda-is-leaking-your-personnal-informations-through-tickets?lang=en-US&page=1

Beware with what information you put in your tickets, cause they are basically public !

I went on the support website today, to update a ticket of mine, and surprisingly (or not...) I ended up being able to see all sorts of tickets, with people putting their personnal informations in them, like receipt screenshots, names, addresses and so on. I'm assuming this is a bug in the website, because I don't see for what reason Bethesda would make tickets public.

I'm not going to paste screenshots of what I have access to for the privacy of people, but I can see receipts of people from all over the world, and if I can, other people probably can too.

It seems like the code of the web site sucks as much as the one of the game.

Please wake up Bethesda, this is becoming really serious here. You might wanna fire all your disabled coders ASAP, for the good of the players and the Fallout series, thanks.

This issue was fixed but why was this even a thing?

• Haha 2

This video has the interview clip (@ 9:04) where Todd-muh-Gawd Howard says the game engine technology 'isn't there yet' for ElderScrolls 6...the Creation Engine they're using for ElderScrolls 6...the engine that hasn't been built yet...but they're using it now....YEAH.