Fallout 76

The best Fallout was Fallout 2, but I doubt the kids these days would understand why. It was definitely the least politically correct Fallout game, and probably one of the least PC games of all time. Also it was one of the most mature role playing games ever made, in which you can actually role-play. We'll definitely never get another Fallout like it from Bethesda, and we'll probably never get another game like that ever.

yN2zqCF.png

fo2psg.thumb.png.b061c88f316a0fe6ee087de9dd6a9d61.png

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

It's funny how Todd himself admits that he's been doing the same game over and over... He's also said "If you want us to stop releasing another Skyrim edition then stop buying it!". He's not afraid to admit these things, because he's confident that there are always idiot fanboys who will buy the shittiest game if it's been hyped well and he has no problem exploiting those idiots.

The usual Youtube shill brigade is almost universally panning the game, including the bought and paid for endorsements from that Bethesda 'meet n greet' they had in WV maybe a month ago.  Fanbois might be defending FO70shits but they ain't gonna play it; no nude or sex mods.

Speaking of sellouts, I think I might have hit on something.  The Youtubers who aren't roasting the game and Bethesda might rely on the goodwill of the fans.  They want to keep those views and clicks coming in, so they're not saying anything to the scrubs who hate when their cult icons are attacked.  'You said mean things about Bethesda.  You're just a hater.  Unsubscribed!'

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

What is truly horrible... the video they are using for the Fallout 76 version of the Xbox ...

Saw this the other night during the football game. Good looking teenagers shooting at stuff over a Beach Boys song. I threw up a little bit in my mouth.
Good news is my team won, though.

1 hour ago, vancleef said:

Saw this the other night during the football game. Good looking teenagers shooting at stuff over a Beach Boys song. I threw up a little bit in my mouth.
Good news is my team won, though.

Yea.. I did a bit too..

the main reason is the ad isn't anything like the game... Not even close. Not even per-generated optimized version of the game. Fairy tale land is the closest I can come to describe it.

• Agree 1

If the Metacritic score for FO70shits stays where it's at it will be the worst game of the year.  Too funny.  As it stands right now 70shits is worse than ME:Andromeda.  Think about the hit EA took and look at what's happening with 70shits now.  Bethesda's reign of glory might be coming to an end; two bad games back to back isn't a winning formula.  Too bad Zenimax isn't a publicly traded company.  I'd love to see their market numbers.

• Like 1